Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

papa horny michael posted:

lol sheryl sandberg previous partner was bobby kotick, ceo of activision/blizzard
This makes way too much sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Hello my name is Bust Rodd and I’m the joker

https://twitter.com/mollyjongfast/status/1466871461226983429?s=21

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol sheryl sandberg previous partner was bobby kotick, ceo of activision/blizzard

I was watching Moneyball for the first time the other day and Bobby Kotick is in it and I'm like wtf

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Haha did this actually happen?

https://news.yahoo.com/did-steen-sp...MEQJcF7V-jsxQlD
Here is a quote:

quote:

As per Unlikeable, the 'Jurassic Park' director gave some acting lessons to the 67-year-old American politician to help her when she had to give a speech, whereas she didn't think she required help and said "I get 250,000 US dollars to give a speech, and these Hollywood jackasses are going to tell me how to do it!"

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

It's cute if Hillary actually thinks the banks pay politicians so much for speeches because they're such great orators.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Groovelord Neato posted:

It's cute if Hillary actually thinks the banks pay politicians so much for speeches because they're such great orators.
Surely, you aren't implying that banks give a lot of money to politicians for bad speeches as some kind of bribes? Surely.

jpmeyer
Jan 17, 2012

parody image of che

lol there was that article earlier this year about how all the tucker hate in the media is pure kayfabe and how lib journalists use him as a source all the time

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Groovelord Neato posted:

Honestly, the mental gymnastics of it all. I guess whatever helps them sleep at night.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
increasingly isolated

https://twitter.com/jameshohmann/status/1467152388473638914

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
That's cops for you.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Did the KHive just disappear after the election?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

bobjr posted:

Did the KHive just disappear after the election?

oh no they're still insane and vocal, they just represent a pathetic sized group in service of a miserable candidate so nobody really gives a poo poo about them

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
The KHive is still underground, ready to emerge and serve as Kamala's personal army of deep state fixers when she becomes president.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Her husband died and she went on to date bobby k? Lmbooooooooo

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

The KHive is still underground, ready to emerge and serve as Kamala's personal army of deep state fixers when she becomes president.

like winemom cicadas

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1467244812084690955

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://mobile.twitter.com/IAmGryphoneer/status/1467202496082939912

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
"The media calls them communists, they're really just a commune"

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

that's the best part

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
felix is gonna be way balder than that when hes old

do your arm hairs go grey when you get old?

like your arms and legs and chest do they go grey

i assume they do

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Law Cheetah posted:

i assume they do

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009
Really hope Žižek isn’t the entire episode because I can’t stand listening to him slurp for an hour.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
If you can't tolerate Zizek's grotesque physicality you're not a true leftist.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

If anyone was wondering what the midweek episode was going to be about, the guy who funds Birthright was just banned for life from obtaining more relics after it was discovered that many of his relics were stolen.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Law Cheetah posted:

i assume they do

grey pubes

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Gripweed posted:

If anyone was wondering what the midweek episode was going to be about, the guy who funds Birthright was just banned for life from obtaining more relics after it was discovered that many of his relics were stolen.

what

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Gripweed posted:

That doesn’t sound like what the episode is gonna be about but lol regardless.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

If you can't tolerate Zizek's grotesque physicality you're not a true leftist.

:hai:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

What part of what I said did you not understand?

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1468062729181216771?s=20

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Maybe it's because the topic is America so I have more knowledge on it but episode 4 of Hinge Points is one of the better ones so far. The discussion is more clear than the earlier ones I think.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Barred from collecting relics? I assumed this was a video game

E: read the article and dude is also barred from collecting gold or building Wonders

crazy eyes mustafa fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Dec 7, 2021

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Lol what authority or agency has actionable jurisdiction over the acquisition of relics, loving hobby lobby? I hope he can still acquire knick knacks, tchotchkes and objets d’art without haters giving him poo poo

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Barred from collecting relics? I assumed this was a video game

E: read the article and dude is also barred from collecting gold or building Wonders

no longer allowed to collect full roast turkeys or legs of turkey to restore his health

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Lol what authority or agency has actionable jurisdiction over the acquisition of relics, loving hobby lobby? I hope he can still acquire knick knacks, tchotchkes and objets d’art without haters giving him poo poo

If this guy picks up a doodad he's going straight to jail.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
The Council of Relics will gain custody of all his Relics, false or otherwise, and they will be destroyed or scattered amongst ruins so that another collector of relics might find them.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Relics don’t even give that much gold compared to trade cart spam so I would just do that instead.

He should just mass paladins and trebs and quit farting around on Black Forest.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it took him years to geocache them all

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the department of Forbidden Knowledge today confiscated a horde of forbidden artifacts possessed by Lord Gorthroth the Ravener. It is said Lord Gorethroth paid over 50000 soul crystals for the horde, some of which will now be auctioned off, with the funds dispersed towards further development of a program dedicated to forever sealing away the most dangerous items in the collection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Gripweed posted:

What part of what I said did you not understand?

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1468062729181216771?s=20

My bad, my brain short circuited and I thought Birthright was that movement where you have as many kids as possible and not the Israel thing