Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
conan was paid off by WWE to end his show before AEW wrestlers could start going on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Ryback/status/1467957059115098112

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

conan was paid off by WWE to end his show before AEW wrestlers could start going on it

He's getting a variety show for HBO Max so I wouldn't be surprised if they get someone for that

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Lol imagine over half of your "fans" telling you they never want to see you wrestle again and thinking you're being suppressed instead of just being a big dumb loving baby idiot.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

AEW already has plenty of wrestlers who have appeared on a show no one watched, NXT.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

MassRafTer posted:

AEW already has plenty of wrestlers who have appeared on a show no one watched, Rampage .

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I’m gonna start chasing you outta here with the broom if you keep this nonsense up.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

ryback dropped a "much like your posting"

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

NienNunb posted:

I’m gonna start chasing you outta here with the broom if you keep this nonsense up.

all joking aside, did you see number this week

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/CezarBononi_/status/1467933207794532356

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Two Beans posted:

Brutus The Farber Beef Bake
:lmao:
I hadn't seen Beefcake in so long that for a second I genuinely thought that was a picture of Robert Gibson of Rock N' Roll Express.

forkboy84 posted:

Felt the same watching the Korakuen DG show, I wish there was a crowd pop for the finish of the mascara contra mascara match & post-match stuff.

There was a pop, just a subdued one. Both for the finish and when Inferno grabbed the mic. Everyone was shocked for both. But yeah, that moment with a cheering crowd would've been insane.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/mr_milo_garrett/status/1467984350230765568

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Saul Goode posted:

Danielson, Daniels, Daniel Garcia, Danhausen, Dante, Dani Jordyn, D'angelo Dinero, Dangelico and Bobby Fish (because his music sounds like Danzig).

Okay okay okay, what do you think I'm gonna say next? Danielson, or Danhausen?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

That’s about as much Chester as I’d want to see too tbh

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
http://www.xeva.com.mx/nota.cfm?id=162900

Villano IV has retired to open and run a candy shop.

This is funnier if you know from Bryan Alvarez that Villano IV's shoot job is a dentist.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Rarity posted:

Everybody loves the Acclaimed :hai:

Not pictured, Max off-camera rapping about how the protestors are just jealous to see two dudes about to get laid.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/jpwarhorse/status/1467963844375072774?s=21

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I remember when Davey would kick fans’ hands for trying to high five him. This is an improvement.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
https://twitter.com/swerveconfident/status/1468082316341821443

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
The House of Black is the greatest stable to not actually exist.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://twitter.com/ddtpro/status/1468146282040815617?s=20

ERUPTION VS ITOH RESPECT ARMY

CaptainApathyUK
Sep 6, 2010

History Comes Inside! posted:

That’s about as much Chester as I’d want to see too tbh

The tweet isn't wrong. That phonebox and funeral parlour are literally about 50 yards from the venue they played. I'm amazed there isn't a photo of him outside the "Nice n Naughty" sex shop

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Looking at Malakai's shirt, I saw Watain live once, know the guy who was promoting it & as part of their rider they needed a whole lot of animal blood. Y'know, black metal, whatever. But their tour manager called him up on the day to say "actually we've got plenty blood left over from the show last night so no need". I hope they learned a valuable lesson of not travelling in a tour bus with old, clearly not chilled blood because holy gently caress, when you got into the street the venue was in you could smell it, no exaggeration. All the doors in the place were kept open, it was that nasty. Apparently the venue had to do a deep clean afterwards & boy were they not happy.

Black metal is so silly.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Maki and Suzuki :stonklol:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

forkboy84 posted:

Looking at Malakai's shirt, I saw Watain live once, know the guy who was promoting it & as part of their rider they needed a whole lot of animal blood. Y'know, black metal, whatever. But their tour manager called him up on the day to say "actually we've got plenty blood left over from the show last night so no need". I hope they learned a valuable lesson of not travelling in a tour bus with old, clearly not chilled blood because holy gently caress, when you got into the street the venue was in you could smell it, no exaggeration. All the doors in the place were kept open, it was that nasty. Apparently the venue had to do a deep clean afterwards & boy were they not happy.

Black metal is so silly.

Most of those bands out of Eastern/Northern Europe are atheists who use the imagery as a counter-culture gimmick to scare their highly religious governments and cultures by cosplaying spooky devil worshippers, but I've heard a lot to indicate that Watain is one of the few who actually practices and leans into the Satanic/demonic ritual stuff. Which is kind of weird because you technically would have to be Christian to believe in the literal Satan.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

Most of those bands out of Eastern/Northern Europe are atheists who use the imagery as a counter-culture gimmick to scare their highly religious governments and cultures by cosplaying spooky devil worshippers, but I've heard a lot to indicate that Watain is one of the few who actually practices and leans into the Satanic/demonic ritual stuff. Which is kind of weird because you technically would have to be Christian to believe in the literal Satan.

Erik Danielsson definitely is a "theistic Satanist", though I honestly have no loving idea what that means. I'm sure it is very serious and so forth but it still reeks of edgelord BM nonsense.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

forkboy84 posted:

Erik Danielsson definitely is a "theistic Satanist", though I honestly have no loving idea what that means.

“gently caress you, mum and dad”

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Goddamn Black is such a nerd. Keeping his right eye closed to preserve the gimmick. He's so great :allears:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

HAYATA did something cool. I'm as surprised as any other Noah fan.

https://twitter.com/noahglobal/status/1468188456199540742

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

forkboy84 posted:

Erik Danielsson definitely is a "theistic Satanist", though I honestly have no loving idea what that means. I'm sure it is very serious and so forth but it still reeks of edgelord BM nonsense.

My friend went to school with Erik. I talked to him about Watain and a hilarious/outrageous interview they once did and my friend just went "oh yeah that's lill-erik ['small-erik'] alright!"

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

For a …. photo shoot? NSFW shoot?

twitter.com/unapi0902/status/1468195853521518592?s=21

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

For the memes.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

When is Swerve's no compete done? I'm guessing they only called Hit Row up to the main roster so they could restructure their deals to have 90 day non-competes instead of 30.

brian
Sep 11, 2001
I obtained this title through beard tax.

Ganso Bomb posted:

When is Swerve's no compete done? I'm guessing they only called Hit Row up to the main roster so they could restructure their deals to have 90 day non-competes instead of 30.

Feb 16th if it's a 90 day clause and he was let go on the day it was announced, I'm excited, he was one of the most impressive new indie guys around during his Evolve/pre WWE days, super well rounded and charismatic

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Yeah Strickland is an instant grab for me, dude was so loving good on the indies.

Now we just need Mikey Rukus to hammer out a Chaka Khan-alike in advance.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Lumbermouth posted:

Yeah Strickland is an instant grab for me, dude was so loving good on the indies.

Now we just need Mikey Rukus to hammer out a Chaka Khan-alike in advance.

Tony can afford the real deal

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Ganso Bomb posted:

While they'd be petty enough to do this, I don't think they're that coordinated. And it's tricky to say if an extra two months of cooling off is going to be fatal, especially as they'd be paid at a higher rate throughout.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Strickland shows up on the inevitable Washington state show and gets the graphic immediately.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

You've absolutely got to run a Swerve vs Darbs program at some point. Those two are SO good together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Pylons posted:

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Strickland shows up on the inevitable Washington state show and gets the graphic immediately.

AEW shouldn't wait until 2026 to sign him.