Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

🥱

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Dr. Internet reporting in here. Calling fictional superheroes cops is actually one of the first major symptoms of a condition we call "Too Online" or Roflcopteritus. My professional recommendation would be abstaining from C-Spam and Robert Evans podcasts for at least 3 nights a week and getting drunk at a baseball game.

veni veni veni fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Dec 7, 2021

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

veni veni veni posted:

Dr. Internet reporting in here. Calling fictional superheroes cops is actually one of the first major symptoms of a condition we call "Too Online" or Roflcopteritus. My professional recommendation would be abstaining from C-Spam and Robert Evans podcasts for at least 3 nights a week and going to a baseball game.

:yeah:

Evans is cool tho

I can’t handle too much Behind the Bastards anymore tho

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

The entire doomer fanfiction thing he is doing right now is unlistenable. I had to bounce off the podcast entirely because of it.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

veni veni veni posted:

Dr. Internet reporting in here. Calling fictional superheroes cops is actually one of the first major symptoms of a condition we call "Too Online" or Roflcopteritus. My professional recommendation would be abstaining from C-Spam and Robert Evans podcasts for at least 3 nights a week and going to a baseball game.

funny you say this because robert evans is prolly a cop, too. i'll take your advice though, pdx is hosting MLS cup in like 4 days woop woop

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
If Spiderman is a cop, he needs to arrest me for my backlog being too big!

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

funny you say this because robert evans is prolly a cop, too. i'll take your advice though, pdx is hosting MLS cup in like 4 days woop woop

Nice. I'm not even a sports fan, but 2020 kind of made me miss going to see some live sports a couple times a year. Just crush some nachos with a 15 dollar coors light in hand, barely paying attention but having a good time anyways.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Considering the only person on the police force that Peter is friends with literally became a murderous vigilante supervillain I don't think the game is so much pro-cop as Peter is well-meaning to a fault and assumes the best of everyone even when it bites him in the rear end.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

veni veni veni posted:

Calling fictional superheroes cops is actually one of the first major symptoms of a condition we call "Too Online".

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

There vigilantes and J. Jonah Jameson is the good guy

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

veni veni veni posted:

The entire doomer fanfiction thing he is doing right now is unlistenable. I had to bounce off the podcast entirely because of it.

I haven’t listened to that but yeah it’s kinda tiring in general. I mean I agree with him on a lot of stuff but he’s got this sort of doomer response to world happenings that really sours me at times. When I heard about the book/podcast I knew exactly what it would be. It’s just… idk it’s too much. I do like him though and I would definitely go shoot guns in the desert with him either way.

Dr. Internet reporting in here. Calling Robert Evans a cop is actually one of the first major symptoms of a condition we call "Too Online" or Roflcopteritus. My professional recommendation would be abstaining from C-Spam and idk some other podcasts or something for at least 3 nights a week and going to a baseball game.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

fictional superheroes are the metaphysics of copdom

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Kilometers Davis posted:

I haven’t listened to that but yeah it’s kinda tiring in general. I mean I agree with him on a lot of stuff but he’s got this sort of doomer response to world happenings that really sours me at times. When I heard about the book/podcast I knew exactly what it would be. It’s just… idk it’s too much. I do like him though and I would definitely go shoot guns in the desert with him either way.

Dr. Internet reporting in here. Calling Robert Evans a cop is actually one of the first major symptoms of a condition we call "Too Online" or Roflcopteritus. My professional recommendation would be abstaining from C-Spam and idk some other podcasts or something for at least 3 nights a week and going to a baseball game.

he writes for a blog that gets funding from NED and he trademarked the term 'cool zone' for his podcast network on i heart radio :thunk:

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

he writes for a blog that gets funding from NED and he trademarked the term 'cool zone' for his podcast network on i heart radio :thunk:

Get yourself to a sports game immediately!!!!!

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Kilometers Davis posted:

Get yourself to a sports game immediately!!!!!

I'm gonna! I'm gonna! :emo:

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Jesus shut up about calling spider-man a cop. Not everyone in here is american (fortunately).

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Spider-Man is actually a barber

Baggot
Sep 9, 2009

Hail to the King, baby.

HE'S A MENACE :doom:

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Guillermus posted:

Jesus shut up about calling spider-man a cop. Not everyone in here is american (fortunately).

super heros only live in america :shrug:

acksplode
May 17, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFvIdTbaMhA

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sCDIxQoeA8

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKNTr-JsX20

Baggot
Sep 9, 2009

Hail to the King, baby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngORPZj4wwY

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9BF1JvzE7I

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

GOAT scene in cinema history. Insomniac need to make the next one have this scene or it’s game over.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

GOAT scene in cinema history. Insomniac need to make the next one have this scene or it’s game over.

boycott incoming if they dont

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
I’m asking this again cause I wasn’t clear. I have a 1.5tb PS4 loaded with games. Is there anyway to give it to a friend without giving him my PS+ login or no?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

bows1 posted:

I’m asking this again cause I wasn’t clear. I have a 1.5tb PS4 loaded with games. Is there anyway to give it to a friend without giving him my PS+ login or no?

You mean with games you own on the account activated to it?

If you confirm the console is activated with your account you can remove the saved password from it and turn off auto-logon so they won't be able to do online shenanigans. The user has to stay on the console for the game licenses to stick around, though.

EDIT oops I thought this was the PS3 thread. Mostly the same, but you can put a password on your PS4 account. It'll have to stay there, though, and also it'll be the only console that can be activated as your primary account.

univbee fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Dec 8, 2021

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

https://youtu.be/czTksCF6X8Y

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Spider-Man can't be a cop because we never see him saying that he hates firefighters or shooting a dog

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Guillermus posted:

They're saying spider man is a bobby

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters
Judge Dredd is a cop.

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

He's a judge it's right there in the name

edit: now I want to see a Judge Judy-esque show with Dredd where the two parties plead their case then he just makes his ruling by shooting one or both of them

thiccabod fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Dec 8, 2021

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

spider-man is a cop

Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig, does whatever a Spider-Pig does

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Morpheus posted:

Judge Dredd is a cop.

Actually yeah why don't cops drive around with some kind of judge Dredd thing on their car instead of the punisher

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
robert evans is more of a patsy than a cop imo

also spiderman does feel a little like a cop when he breaks up drug deals

just let people buy their coke spidey, jesus

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Wolfsheim posted:

robert evans is more of a patsy than a cop imo

yeah, it's mostly shorthand

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DELvF8KTfFg

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Spider man is a vigilante who wants to be a cop. Which is even worse.

‐--------

Just wait until someone figures out how to use PS4s to mine crypto. Then the prices will really soar. To the moon, in fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Read After Burning posted:

If Spiderman is a cop, he needs to arrest me for my backlog being too big!

yea I get big poops too