Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

if work goes the way i think it's gonna go today, i'm gonna spend most of the day putting photos into packaging and shipping them out while greadually catching up on blake island school of magic

(it's a shadowrun cyberpunk story and thread readers get to give input but i'm still over a year behind so for me it's just a story :v:)

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Cardi BYOB posted:

Two rear end horse, no head, all heart

This is a horse I can really get... BEHIND!

cruft

Whoever got that Carly Rae Jepsen song stick in my head: thank you! I love that song!

biosterous

it is now Cold outside so it's time for long johns and i made a poem

hooray for long johns
all comfy and snug
keeping me warm
and my butt gets a hug

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Cardi BYOB posted:

Two rear end horse, no head, all heart

This is one gift horse you can't look in the mouth.

Escape From Noise

cruft

I also like that Carly Rae song about "so I rode my bike".

She does this cool thing where she doesn't vocalize at the very beginning of some words, I think it's a neat effect. Also, did you know her producer is the singer from Marianas Trench? That Acapella song at the beginning of Phantoms really slaps.

Prof. Crocodile

I think there is something wrong with me because that Carly Rae Gypsum song just sounds like a cacophony of orchestra hits and spoken words to me.

more falafel please

forums poster

Carly Rae Jepsen's E•MO•TION is one of my favorite albums of the last decade and tbh of all time

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
There's two types of people in this world, people who listen to Carly Rae Jepsen and people who are wrong

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Escape From Noise

Rarity posted:

There's two types of people in this world, people who listen to Carly Rae Jepsen and people who are wrong

I listen to noise. I know I'm wrong. I made this choice years ago.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

G'mungo, Yob'.

Manifisto I'm so sorry i lost track of brain and totally blanked on changing my av to the spooky one you made. You went to all that effort and i feel really bad

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

nut

biosterous posted:

it is now Cold outside so it's time for long johns and i made a poem

hooray for long johns
all comfy and snug
keeping me warm
and my butt gets a hug

it was very difficult but I read this as if it was Call Me Maybe

nut

my awful app seems to be having a hell of a time since I was not banned, but today it finally shows threads all of a sudden and even though it says there is an error when I post I just hit post again and it seems to work it’s a metaphor for life

xcheopis

Today in German vocabulary: Stolpersteine

Driving down the continent with a pistol in her lap
Followed by a handsome man who says his name is Jack

2Fast2Nutricious

this is were those creepy clowns go to breed

Prof. Crocodile

nut posted:

I just hit post again and it seems to work it’s a metaphor for life

:haibrower:

NyaNyaMeister

Bruh-nyuu~

I am from this
stupid country :eurovision:
it's midnight and i need to wake up at 6 am for uni.

christ almighty.

Current mood: https://vimeo.com/921220930

Thank you Heather Papps for the awesome sig

Heather Papps

hello friend

NyaNyaMeister posted:

it's midnight and i need to wake up at 6 am for uni.

christ almighty.

go to sleep school is cool

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

help me i am some sort of sick and today has been an unending hellscape. i've been in the bathtub like 20 times or something, basically giving the hot water tank enough time to give me 20 minutes of not feeling like poo poo.

i'm glad it's winter at least. there is something kind of cozy about feeling like trash when it's snowy outside. wearing pajamas and wrapping up in a blanket and moaning like some sort of machine that is designed to produce varied sounds of discontent.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

xcheopis

Heather Papps posted:

wrapping up in a blanket and moaning like some sort of machine that is designed to produce varied sounds of discontent.

I think you are turning into a cat

hope it's not serious and feel better soon

Escape From Noise

Wagahai wa Neko de Aru

Escape From Noise

Making sure I hade the title right for that post I found something funny/interesting.

Wikipedia Article for I Am a Cat posted:

I Am a Cat is a frequent assignment to Japanese schoolchildren, such that the plot and style remain well-known long after publication. One effect was that the narrator's manner of speech, which was archaic even at the time of writing, became largely associated with the cat and the book. The narrator's preferred personal pronoun, wagahai, is rarely-to-never used in "real life" in Japan, but survives in fiction thanks to the book, generally for arrogant and pompous anthropomorphized animals. For example, Bowser, the turtle-king enemy of many Mario series video games, uses wagahai, as does Morgana, a cat character in Persona 5.[3]

Bad Video Games

Dinner tonight was pasta. Onion, green pepper, garlic, tomato and cooked chickpeas. Saute all of that and add pasta and just enough water to cover and as soon as it boils bring it down to a simmer and cover. 20 minutes later you have perfectly cooked pasta in a hearty sauce. Add some table cream or heavy cream if you want. It's great because it only dirties up 1 pot, you don't need to drain it and start to finish is 30 minutes. Hell, if you're lazy just use canned vegetables. My son has leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

Also I made a fresh pot of rice and 2 fat gimbap sandwiches for my son for Thursday and he can have fried rice on Friday so his lunch is sorted for the week.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
And then it hit me, we're just a single stroke of the pen away from being Somethinglawful

Escape From Noise

Viginti Septem posted:

And then it hit me, we're just a single stroke of the pen away from being Somethinglawful

I swear I made a thread about this a little while ago!

Stoner Sloth

something offal

Stoner Sloth

also hello friends, chat to you!

Escape From Noise

Something Slawful

Something... Slothful?

BoldFrankensteinMir

I still think we need a breakfast-specific subforum called Something Waffle

Sig by Heather Papps

Escape From Noise

The editors of the coquito article on Wikipedia need to get their story straight.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwc2vvmi5oY

Stoner Sloth

Escape From Noise posted:

Something Slawful

Something... Slothful?

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Jes!

Robot Made of Meat

The editors of the coquito article on Wikipedia need to get their story straight.

Scroedinger's coquito.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmmzl52EphU

Escape From Noise

Lol.

I guess I just thought it was so funny how it starts out emphatically pointing out it is not eggnog because it does not use egg. Then a few paragraphs down it's like "Okay. Some people use eggs.".

NyaNyaMeister

Bruh-nyuu~

I am from this
stupid country :eurovision:

Heather Papps posted:

go to sleep school is cool

I did, surprisingly had okay sleep.

usually I'm extremely groggy and sleepy when I wake up.

now I'm driving to uni, hope you have a nice day or night today, BYOB.

Escape From Noise

I really don't want to jog today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

Lol.

I guess I just thought it was so funny how it starts out emphatically pointing out it is not eggnog because it does not use egg. Then a few paragraphs down it's like "Okay. Some people use eggs.".

i've only ever made it without eggs but my family started making it in like the late 90s and we're white so i have no idea. i like it better than eggnog though. i've made a dairy-free version before because my mom can't eat dairy (i still don't know how true that actually is, she does eat dairy sometimes, whatever, parents are weird), turns out just all coconut milk and sweetener works pretty much exactly the same

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!