Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
As a real life NFT it makes sense as a one off. It actually makes more sense than NFTs...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

A couple days ago I got into a car accident while I had an episode of E1 playing on my phone, and in my post-shock haze the first thing I did after putting the car in park was dumbly feel around to try to find my phone and shut it off because I didn't want someone to open the door to see if I was alright and hear a list of causes of death of the Branson Boys.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

one of my greatest fears

(hope everyone's ok)

oh god oh fuck
Dec 22, 2019

Anyone else make it to the live show last night?

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
https://twitter.com/e1podcast/status/1458153822900166662?s=21

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
that's exactly what I've always wanted to see

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

branson throwing his wallet lmfao

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1458915468362895364

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Is it just me or do all their bidens sound different

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I read the title three times before I realised bit was another Biden ep

Woo boy

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

my podcast app crashed and I could not find my place in this episode again if my life depended on it

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Is it just me or do all their bidens sound different

Yeah they put more effort into doing old man voices.

coathat
May 21, 2007

https://twitter.com/ihaveeczema/status/1459038510292295707?s=20

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
This Biden ep was inspired. Andrew summing the idea Joe is a transdimensional entity from some fantasy realm is powerful.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Gripweed posted:

Yeah they put more effort into doing old man voices.
The difference with Branson is that he's doing a voice at all.

I wouldn't say that Felix has put more effort into his Biden voice, though, just pushed it more in the direction of his greasy boomer characters.

Springfield Fatts posted:

This Biden ep was inspired. Andrew summing the idea Joe is a transdimensional entity from some fantasy realm is powerful.
I thought his dying brain was confabulating memories that never happened or dredging up his dreams.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Nov 14, 2021

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
this biden ep put me in a trance, when charles asked the exact same question word-for-word to a different biden it really made me feel for a fleeting moment like what biden must feel all the time

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

mark immune posted:

this biden ep put me in a trance, when charles asked the exact same question word-for-word to a different biden it really made me feel for a fleeting moment like what biden must feel all the time

Did a genuine double take on this too

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
New patreon ep Gone Huntin. Gone fishin’ was the first ep i listened to and was holding back lols on the subway so i am excited

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
haven't listened yet but extremely eager to listen to Gone Huntin, Gone Fishin is easily one of my fave.

fairlight
May 18, 2007

I cannot tell which one is Joel and which one is Andrew. Joel is the one who whistles? Beats me

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Joel is Keester.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

the mothman took hoohoo to the moon

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Theres wyverns!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
You can now buy the print that will heal the world.

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
Feels like it cheapens the bit a little.

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy
On the other hand, wouldn't we all benefit from having something to heal the world in our homes?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

thotsky posted:

Feels like it cheapens the bit a little.
Someone in the stream chat asked if there would be prints, and I told them they didn't get it. Shows what I know.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Nov 17, 2021

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
I don't begrudge yinz making some money, but it would have been funnier if the original sold for 500k and then no prints.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
They need to write and perform Pixar's Sodas.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

snoremac posted:

They need to write and perform Pixar's Sodas.

we're due a terrible script read. It's been ages since someone put their hands in their pockets and walked away.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

sexpig by night posted:

we're due a terrible script read. It's been ages since someone put their hands in their pockets and walked away.

But did they whistle loudly?

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Loved Walt in the background going "Joelster! It's the Joelster!"

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
nice old episode

[Episode One] E1 - The Golden Age of Hollywood - 17 #episodeOne
https://podcastaddict.com/episode/43210638 via @PodcastAddict

fairlight
May 18, 2007

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Should I watch the swimmer before listening?

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
I mean do you need to really know anything they talk about before listening? I'd rather pound 8 beers and eat 16 eggs (a Branson's dozen) to get in the headspace before watching some old rear end movie.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Jestery posted:

Should I watch the swimmer before listening?

I didn't and thoroughly enjoyed the review

Springfield Fatts posted:

I mean do you need to really know anything they talk about before listening? I'd rather pound 8 beers and eat 16 eggs (a Branson's dozen) to get in the headspace before watching some old rear end movie.

Yeah I put off listening to the Sideways episode for a bit because I hadn't seen the movie and thought I wouldn't get some of the jokes.

coathat
May 21, 2007

Very good episode of Podcast about list with the E1 boys.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
PAL is already a 75 IQ podcast in a good way but goddamn having E1 on dumbed things down considerably. I doubt Caleb fixed that gas leak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Fair

The synopsis of the swimmer makes it sound actually good, and that I might wanna go in blind