Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

RFC2324 posted:

Chasers loving suck

I was going to mention them specifically, but I kinda felt like it’s not my place.

Agreed, however.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

GreenMetalSun posted:

I was going to mention them specifically, but I kinda felt like it’s not my place.

Agreed, however.

Don't worry, not a single person who has to deal with them would be upset at you making that opinion clear.

Its always your place to call out lovely people

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
There's Pepe memes fantasizing about cute quirky autistic waifus, so I feel qualified to say: gently caress chasers, and not in the way they want

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

Pththya-lyi posted:

There's Pepe memes fantasizing about cute quirky autistic waifus, so I feel qualified to say: gently caress chasers, and not in the way they want

We live in Hell.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
It's the hax0r page!

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

DACK FAYDEN posted:

seriously look at him, he made the most libertarian looking idiot imaginable

That's just an anime librarian, though, right?

Dude with a book, so what?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

1337 page w00t

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

get lald?!?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Its not even complex l33t sp34k. Disappointed

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

old bean factory posted:

It's the hax0r page!

This implies that the ostensible sex haver who wrote it can't read it either

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
what is a chaser other than a thing you drink after a shot?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Scratch Monkey posted:

Ur mom

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

old bean factory posted:

It's the hax0r page!

It's true

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Scratch Monkey posted:

Somebody who targets certain people (usually trans folks of either gender, could be an ethnic group, could be "straight but questioning" people of a preferred gender, etc etc) for sex, and considers themselves progressive for it, but doesn't care or do anything about the issues their target group face as long as they get to cum.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Scratch Monkey posted:

people who pursue romantic partners based on a particular fetish not taking in who the person is as a person at all i.e. chubby chasers will pursue heavy set people without caring much about their personality and what not. Pretty common along racial lines too.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Arsenic Lupin posted:

She's also really bad at changing registers, and her top voice sounds unlike (better than) her middle voice.

I'm no trained singer but I've been reading a bunch of very competent people about the whole technical skill of changing between head/mixed/chest voice and it is super interesting to someone who has a fairly decent, unschooled voice.
Untrained switching between head/mixed /chest sounds like poo poo.
If you want to hear what flawless switching sounds like, Google dimash. The man has an insanely sweet range and control over several octaves.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

RFC2324 posted:

Chasers loving suck

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Weird that a known TERF created a wizard sport involving chasers.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I haven't spoken 1337 in decades and I ain't about to start now

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Pookah posted:

If you want to hear what flawless switching sounds like, Google dimash. The man has an insanely sweet range and control over several octaves.
This one's operatic, but I'm astonished at the soprano's ability to produce a sweet sound over her entire range. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVUpKIFHqZk

Hella core strength, too.

e: For non-opera buffs, the character is a mechanical doll.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Arsenic Lupin posted:

This one's operatic, but I'm astonished at the soprano's ability to produce a sweet sound over her entire range. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVUpKIFHqZk

Can we get a PYF opera performance thread? She's a fuckin badass and I want to hear more.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Can we get a PYF opera performance thread? She's a fuckin badass and I want to hear more.

Start one.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
:lol:
https://twitter.com/theserfstv/status/1467617000868311040

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Really gotta hand it to those billions of badasses who choose to be born in third world countries, or places in the middle of famines, or places with sky high infant mortality. I, OTOH, am a total weeny who chose to play life on easy-mode as a whitey in Canada.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Facebook Aunt posted:

Really gotta hand it to those billions of badasses who choose to be born in third world countries, or places in the middle of famines, or places with sky high infant mortality.

"So, what do you want to do today? I was thinking get born! You should come with me to earth it will be fun!"

"gently caress no it sucks down there."

"Come ooooon, you'll like it! Pick anyone, get born, it'll be great!"

"Fine, I'll pick someone."

"There, I'm done. It sucks"
":mad: That doesn't count"

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
I guess Elon Musk really is smarter than all of us, he had the common sense to be born rich.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Arsenic Lupin posted:

This whips rear end.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

Evilreaver posted:

"So, what do you want to do today? I was thinking get born! You should come with me to earth it will be fun!"

"gently caress no it sucks down there."

"Come ooooon, you'll like it! Pick anyone, get born, it'll be great!"

"Fine, I'll pick someone."

"There, I'm done. It sucks"
":mad: That doesn't count"

This is pretty much the plot of Soul, but Soul was good.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Cleretic posted:

I guess Elon Musk really is smarter than all of us, he had the common sense to be born rich.

Yeah but on the other hand he was born as Elon Musk, I know I wouldn't take that trade off

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
He chose to be born as someone who would go bald and get plugs, rather than choosing to be born as someone who wouldn't go bald in the first place.

This applies to all things.

Bodnoirbabe
Apr 30, 2007

Arsenic Lupin posted:

She's really very good, but I've always really loved this performace of The Dolls Song. She hits these incredibly difficult high notes perfectly. Where it seems like they'd be so high it would hurt, but it transports you. I believe she goes higher than the woman in the quoted video. Skip to 6m35s and watch through to the end for the insanely high notes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dlGDNoliH0

Bodnoirbabe has a new favorite as of 05:28 on Dec 9, 2021

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://twitter.com/MatPatGT/status/229748815748542464

:yikes:

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
What the gently caress does "woke conservative mob" mean

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

youtubers, not even once

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Vib Rib posted:

What the gently caress does "woke conservative mob" mean

Literally nothing, they don't know what words mean. They hear trendy words and mindlessly parrot them, thinking "they are outraged over everything, I'm also outraged over everything! They use those words, I'll use those words!"

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

I met a guy irl recently who also had this theory that everyone chooses their own reincarnation. I asked about abused children and he said, yes, them too... It really creeped me out. I told him to gently caress off but he still goes to my local pub and I just avoid him like hell.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Just pure honey:)

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Great singing, but a bad rendition of the Robot.

Very few pops, and what pops there were definitely did not lock.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

sugar mouse posted:

I met a guy irl recently who also had this theory that everyone chooses their own reincarnation. I asked about abused children and he said, yes, them too... It really creeped me out. I told him to gently caress off but he still goes to my local pub and I just avoid him like hell.

isn't this actually the belief of some religions with reincarnation ideas? like buddhism or whatever, you have to experience all of the world's ills as part of finding release from suffering?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html

This isn't as deep or as philosophically groundbreaking as a lot of its fans seem to think, but it's an interesting take on reincarnation.