Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
Christmas cheer should be on their way to my Santee. I have another surprise in store, but my computer suddenly died today so that may have a *little* bit of a delay- hopefully not enough to go past the deadline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I am now waiting on two separate shipping limbo situations

Tis the season I suppose

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
I also want to note that the gift from my Santa had arrived this week. Pictures will be uploaded as soon as I am able to.

I absolutely love it as a gift - it was everything I was hoping for and more.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Aramoro posted:

The postman came a knocking again.

Hive and 7 Wonders Duel! Two really excellent games to play with my wife. Thank you so much santa!

Just played a game of Hive and won thus proving its an excellent game.

Glad you like them.

You were my second Santee to say "I need 2 player games to play with my wife" so I had to resist just sending you the same things.

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Enough sideburns to last a lifetime.
Cheer is in the mail!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

NTRabbit posted:

Thanks Santagoon, botes are the best :hist101:

Go to bed! :argh:

You should have a package arriving later today as well :ninja:

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Pretty miffed as one of my gifts is in limbo from who I purchased it from. They created a label but haven't shipped it in going on a week and I work for the PO and know how this poo poo works

2nd gift is hung up too but hoping in the next few days everything is delivered

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I ended up adding to the main round gifts I'm sending out - eveything will be in tomorrow's priority mail and ought to arrive by the 22nd deadline!

Sorry for cutting it close, Santee, but I expect that you'll find it worthwhile.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

I am still waiting on the other (third) Santa to get back to me on what they got my Cheer Target, but it seems like I’m going to just go ahead with purchasing them and cross my fingers there isn’t an overlap to try and ensure we hit the december 22nd target. Will update in a few once I’ve purchased.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes
I found a ramshackle box addressed to Big Mek Bucnasti on my doorstep today.

This was written on the side.

A very personal message from a fellow warboss was inside

I already hung the glyph on my office Mekshop wall.

This made my day, thank you Big Boss Kaptin Fishfood

Outgoing Holiday Cheer Status:
Santee Prime - Shipped - Expected Delivery End of Week
Lightning Round 2 - Shipped - Expected Delivery Dec 15
Lightning Round 2 - Ordered, Shipping Pending

FishFood
Apr 1, 2012

Now with brine shrimp!
I'm so glad you liked it! Writing the note and painting the "glyph" was a lot of fun: it was my first time using my airbrush so I had to work out a few kinks and it didn't turn out quite the way I first envisioned but happy accidents are still happy and very, very Orky.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Letter and art both rule.

Dope gifts

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
Yea that’s a dope as hell gift — I gotta be more thoughtful with my gifts for next year.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

LR3 Cheer Deployed, with a Dec 12 ETA. I forgot to mark it for gift wrapped :cripes:

Since we seem? to be almost at LR4, I'll go again to make it 8 signups

quote:

What I love:

RPGs, D&D/pathfinder/starfinder? (haven't played starfinder ever, but want to), scifi, cyberpunk stuff (maybe cyberpunk rpg minis?), post-apoc, The Matrix, strategy games, books, music instruments (guitar, ukulele, kalimba), minis, deck builder games (hero realms, star realms, epic, GoT card game, Netrunner card game, etc), star wars, beer, reeses candy, twix, photography, wargaming, board games of all type, even if they might be goofy or not super great (fun board game that isn't super well received but is cheap? go for it). Solo boardgames (or games that can be played solo) are interesting too. Oh metal bands, metalcore, etc. Anime is cool but I don't watch as much of it anymore. I only recently watched Demon Slayer and am about half finished with Jujutsu Kaisen.

I'm interested in getting more stuff for Star Wars Legions, and Fallout Wasteland Warfare. Star Wars Legions I already have:
Rebel Trooper Upgrades
Rebel Troopers
Sabine Wren
Cassian & K-2SO
1/2 of a Core set

Wasteland Warfare I only have the core set, prefer NCR guys, but won't complain if it's some other faction.
EDIT: see previous gift, I got the Ranger Patrol box from Santa
EDIT2: maybe this? https://www.etsy.com/listing/652258081/fallout-wasteland-warfare-dice-box

I have the Age of Sigmar Dominion box, but wanna get some cool skeleton Ossiarch Bonereapers instead, of which I have zero of.

Oh, Sisters of Battle is something I want, I am wringing my wallet to try and find the funds for the upcoming sisters battlebox, since I also have zero sisters. EDIT: I now own Palatine & Celestine, and likely this upcoming battleforge box

Skeleton related things are cool, I have a cast iron skull nailed to my wall that is also a bottle opener.

What I'm okay with:

Marvel things, I prefer Dr. Strange from the MCU, everyone else I'm kind of tepid on. Fantasy is okay. I like Lord of the Rings, and Game of Thrones. Eventually I want to read some Wheel of Time and Kingkiller books, those were pretty popular. Not big into Zombies, but it's okay.

What probably "may" not be a good idea:

Digital games, as I already have a massive backlog on steam and elsewhere, anything listed in the BGG profile as owned, and I re-reviewed the wish list and that's fine, though I don't wishlist a lot of things...

I have a lot of Warhammer minis already, but I made a list here of what I own:

I don't play MTG anymore, I just can't keep up with the random booster packs.

I don't generally play stereotypical puzzle games, but commemorative puzzles would be okay (like a Witcher puzzle or something).

I have lots of traditional art supplies already, but some decent brushes for miniatures might be swell, since most of mine are dollar store types.

Coloring books are okay, but I already have some that are unfinished I should probably drag to work.

Northeast coast, USA

Promise:

You no get-Grinchy!

More or less Up-to-Date:
https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/Gvaz

I think that's about it. I'm open to any clarifications or specific questions if you want more details.

GreenBuckanneer fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Dec 8, 2021

UrbanLabyrinth
Jan 28, 2009

When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

College Slice
LR3 gifting plan is now afoot.

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
Welp, part one shows as delayed and not shipped. At least the other part is arriving on time. I think.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Main round gift has been deployed

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Ban-thing the man-things.
Firstly, first Secret Santa FINALLY shipped - should arrive Friday the 10th by the end of day from UPS and Miniature Market. Keep your eyes peeled, person who is still waiting.

Second Secret Santa is still pending the 14th, but I'll message the seller today and see if I can get a better/more accurate time.

Finally, my first Secret Santa deployed this business, and I love it:

THANK YOU LEPERFLESH SANTO!!! For those who cannot parse my terrible photography skills, that is the Alien Game Mother screen and a pack of dice, plus the WFRP 4th Edition GM screen. HELL YEAHS!!!! I'm super stoked for this. I wanna nudge the seller for Secret Santa Lightning Round before I commit to another one, but if they give me a good answer I'll repost deets and send the email. Thanks again, and happy etc.!

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

My lightning round gift is on a magical mystery tour.

I ordered the gift from a shop just 40 miles from my Santee, yesterday it got sent to the same city as its destination and was 3 short miles from its target. USPS then drove it 300 miles north, over 5 hours away. Its now left that place, destination unknown.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Lighting Round: Status: Dispatched. Tracking: not yet available.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
My outgoing Lightning Round 2 gift has apparently been delivered. Just waiting for my Santee to confirm.

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

A box arrived yesterday, a box containing a gift!

Awesome! I'm really excited to try this out, thanks secret Santa!

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Aramoro posted:

My lightning round gift is on a magical mystery tour.

I ordered the gift from a shop just 40 miles from my Santee, yesterday it got sent to the same city as its destination and was 3 short miles from its target. USPS then drove it 300 miles north, over 5 hours away. Its now left that place, destination unknown.

Good news, the parcel has travelled 300 miles south back to where it started.

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."
A box has arrived! The box contained a many thing and a brilliant short pamphlet about what the things are!

Holy poo poo! My desire for 'weird poo poo from other countries' has been extremely well serviced by this delivery! There's a fridge magnet that is now on the fridge, post cards, old games (including THE POWER GAME which has the classiest photo on the back) a 'learn to speak Dutch' game, a jigsaw, beermats, some licorice candy which - hooboy that's salty - and the letter S made of dark chocolate.

Alas, I don't think the mug survived the journey, but the face part of it did and I will keep that. Maybe put it in some kind of resin, to memorialize it.

Anyway, thank you mysterious stranger for this weird box of stuff!

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

Aramoro posted:

Good news, the parcel has travelled 300 miles south back to where it started.

A couple years ago I sent a package to my friend in Austin from my local PO in Hollywood.
It spent 5 weeks shuttling back and forth between Austin->Hollywood->Atlanta->Omaha->Hollywood->Atlanta I contacted CS and the person on the phone was baffled.
It eventually just showed up on his doorstep despite saying it was still in transit back to me in Hollywood.

So hopefully your holiday cheer will not face the same fate.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

TK_Nyarlathotep posted:

Firstly, first Secret Santa FINALLY shipped - should arrive Friday the 10th by the end of day from UPS and Miniature Market. Keep your eyes peeled, person who is still waiting.

Second Secret Santa is still pending the 14th, but I'll message the seller today and see if I can get a better/more accurate time.

Finally, my first Secret Santa deployed this business, and I love it:

THANK YOU LEPERFLESH SANTO!!! For those who cannot parse my terrible photography skills, that is the Alien Game Mother screen and a pack of dice, plus the WFRP 4th Edition GM screen. HELL YEAHS!!!! I'm super stoked for this. I wanna nudge the seller for Secret Santa Lightning Round before I commit to another one, but if they give me a good answer I'll repost deets and send the email. Thanks again, and happy etc.!

Hey, you're welcome! Just to be clear, that's the full WHFRP 4th ed. starter set, at least it looks like it and that's what I ordered :)

Bonus Round 4 just hit 8 participants but I'll hold it up for a bit if you wanna join, that way you don't have to hope for a 5th round?

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

What do you mean you're out of butter?

Sion posted:

A box has arrived! The box contained a many thing and a brilliant short pamphlet about what the things are!

Holy poo poo! My desire for 'weird poo poo from other countries' has been extremely well serviced by this delivery! There's a fridge magnet that is now on the fridge, post cards, old games (including THE POWER GAME which has the classiest photo on the back) a 'learn to speak Dutch' game, a jigsaw, beermats, some licorice candy which - hooboy that's salty - and the letter S made of dark chocolate.

Alas, I don't think the mug survived the journey, but the face part of it did and I will keep that. Maybe put it in some kind of resin, to memorialize it.

Anyway, thank you mysterious stranger for this weird box of stuff!

Oh no - I'm sorry that the mug didn't make it :( Still, I'm glad that you like the rest! I was very happy to share some Tilburg/Dutch weirdness! There's a second package coming soon, but I hope that this stuff will tide you over until then.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

You could try to kintsugi that mug if you have all the pieces.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

A package has arrived from IPR? But I didn't order anything this month...

Upon opening it, I find a copy of Ryuutama!

Thanks Santa, Ryuutama is one of my favoriter games and the hardcover is pretty.

That marks my Secret Santa/Santee obligations fulfilled. I'll stick around in case someone needs degrinching but it doesn't sound like it so far.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Kwyndig posted:

A package has arrived from IPR? But I didn't order anything this month...

Upon opening it, I find a copy of Ryuutama!

Thanks Santa, Ryuutama is one of my favoriter games and the hardcover is pretty.

That marks my Secret Santa/Santee obligations fulfilled. I'll stick around in case someone needs degrinching but it doesn't sound like it so far.

You've got email!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Delivery updated until next week :negative:

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.
Nonspecific Holiday Joy has been deployed!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Leperflesh posted:

You've got email!

Why thank you Leperflesh and Santa!

moths
Aug 25, 2004

Just went to get something out of my car and found my favorite kind of adult product:

Oh poo poo!

It's the reimagined Noise Marine that I've literally drooled over - but could never justify buying! A perfect gift!

The note reads:
Merry Goonmas! I hope the Noise Marine is able to find a goo

If he will, Santa. I am sure he will.

Thanks!

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

moths posted:

Just went to get something out of my car and found my favorite kind of adult product:

Oh poo poo!

It's the reimagined Noise Marine that I've literally drooled over - but could never justify buying! A perfect gift!

The note reads:
Merry Goonmas! I hope the Noise Marine is able to find a goo

If he will, Santa. I am sure he will.

Thanks!

That's a great gift, that mini is super fun to paint.

Also apparently the boxes say Not Children's Product because of some import taxes or something.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

Ah, I always assumed it was a choking hazard thing. Really looking forward to painting this wild!

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Ban-thing the man-things.

Leperflesh posted:

Hey, you're welcome! Just to be clear, that's the full WHFRP 4th ed. starter set, at least it looks like it and that's what I ordered :)

Bonus Round 4 just hit 8 participants but I'll hold it up for a bit if you wanna join, that way you don't have to hope for a 5th round?

Yeah I mistyped, I meant to say the WFRP 4th Edition STARTER SET, but I wrote GM screen because I was lookin at the alien one again. D'oh!

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

My tracking has moved to delivered. Godspeed package that's been hucked at front door somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

A package was slid behind the pot plant at my front door

I'm not familiar with this one, but looking at the back of the box has me excited to play, thanks Santagoon! :buddy: