Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nesamdoom

i love ai pictures

How Wonderful! posted:

I had a CT scan last night and got the test results today: here is a description of how my skull looks in case any of you wanted to commission fan-art of my skull for your friends, family members, or lovers during the holiday:

I'm a little offended on behalf of my soft tissues, which many have actually described as luscious.

Let your soft tissues know that I finished at the mention of them, and I'd say that's quite remarkable.. also, heyyy

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

you can use dry sherry or dry marsala too if you run out of the real stuff. Idk if it is salted because it is cooking wine or not

yeah, it's salted, which is why they can sell it pretty cheap. you can of course shell out the buxx for the good stuff.

ty nesamdoom!

Bad Video Games

I'm going to confess here.

I don't like noodles. Not spaghetti, or linguini, angel hair is worse. And forget about soba and ramen. It's a texture thing. Something about the shape gives me a gag reflex and makes my stomach turn.

But I love pasta. Rotini, shells, ziti, penne, fettuccine even. Those are great! I eat rotini 2 or 3 nights a week.

It's just weird man.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Hey friends, I hope you're all feeling well (or at least better than you have been. Hold in there!).

It is snowing like a banshee here, which is a weird phrase I never fully understood. Don't banshees shriek or something? Or is it like, it's snowing horrible ghosts? Confusing.

Anyway, over in the Movie Nite thread there was just a major announcement I'd like to share here too if I may: a fundraiser, to put on an awards show next spring! I think having movies made in wildly different years compete for awards is a fun idea, and we're gonna try and get a famous host through Cameo segments, exactly who and how involved they are depending on how much funding is raised.

Here's our first cheesy commercial!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF41HS0B0t8

And here is our funky little website

Thanks for hearing me out, now back to our regularly scheduled chat thread. Stay warm amigos!

Sig by Heather Papps

Robot Made of Meat

Gramps posted:

I like metric cause it all can be related to water so weight and volume and distance are all related to a tangible thing.

A pint's a pound the world around.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

Cardi BYOB posted:

No for real I just feel really good about things and I'm happy for the first time in a really long time so I'm leaning into it. If it's a moment in time, and god I hope it's not just a moment, I will still be happy about it.

I am happy that you are happy. Keep up the good mood!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
hello my lovely orbs it has been a gosh darn busy week after recovering from being ill and there are suddenly more THINGS in flight that are tea related which is all told pretty darn neat

Escape From Noise

Postin' from the toilet.

cruft

Escape From Noise posted:

Postin' from the toilet.

get out of the toilet, EFN, that's not healthy

Escape From Noise

cruft posted:

get out of the toilet, EFN, that's not healthy

Look at this non bidet owner. Probably wipin' hard like a scrub.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Hard wipers...

cruft

Look at this non bidet owner. Probably wipin' hard like a scrub.

Scrubbin' hard, more like.

cruft

cruft posted:

Scrubbin' hard, more like.

LOL if you're not wiping your butt with steel wool

Escape From Noise

For some reason I suddenly really had to listen to In the Neck by Revolting Cocks.

xcheopis

For some reason I suddenly really had to listen to In the Neck by Revolting Cocks.

Butthole Surfers "Cowboy Bob" is a great counter against stupid christmas music.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Escape From Noise

xcheopis posted:

Butthole Surfers "Cowboy Bob" is a great counter against stupid christmas music.

Butthole Surfers are a great counter to most things as attested to in my favorite review.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Weren't they supposed to release a new album soon?

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Or did I dream that?

Finger Prince

Behold, the kimchi.

This stuff is so good. Perfect amount of spicy and nice clean flavour, nice crunch. I'll be honest, I was never a huge fan of kimchi until I had this local made stuff from the Korean grocery. Blasphemy, I know, but I put it down to just never having had good kimchi before. I mean, I liked it ok, but I would never seek it out. This stuff I seek out.

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

Behold, the kimchi.

This stuff is so good. Perfect amount of spicy and nice clean flavour, nice crunch. I'll be honest, I was never a huge fan of kimchi until I had this local made stuff from the Korean grocery. Blasphemy, I know, but I put it down to just never having had good kimchi before. I mean, I liked it ok, but I would never seek it out. This stuff I seek out.

Nah, makes sense to me. Really good kimchi has a lot going on. Bad stuff is usually sweet or kind of bland. Sometimes both?

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Dec 10, 2021

Farecoal

There he go

aldantefax posted:

Hard wipers...

Wipin' hard, or hardly wipin'?

Escape From Noise

Today I'm cleaning the brewhouse with hot water and nitric acid.

xcheopis

Butthole Surfers are a great counter to most things as attested to in my favorite review.

That review made me want to crank it up louder

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Escape From Noise

xcheopis posted:

That review made me want to crank it up louder

It's truly amazing. Like that's probably their least offensive album and album cover.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
someone posted public enemy right? that was sick. thanks

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

I never knew rice from Fukui was so dramatic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0HZYLuUvhg

Farecoal

There he go
Today I'm going to the doctor's appointment I scheduled two months ago (soonest I could get :( ) to see if they can figure out why I'm so tired all the time.

Andoman

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi

Postin' from the toilet.

To be fair if its one of those exciting Japanese toilets that amongst other things keep you warm then good on you (toilet envy is a thing right?)

Andoman

Robot Made of Meat posted:

A pint's a pound the world around.

Unless of course you are in London when a pint is about 5 pound (£5 - sorry I couldn't resist, its a terrible pun, I will put the keyboard down now)

Finger Prince

Farecoal posted:

Today I'm going to the doctor's appointment I scheduled two months ago (soonest I could get :( ) to see if they can figure out why I'm so tired all the time.

Make sure they check your ferritin (iron, not weasels) levels! I am not a doctor. But sometimes doctors aren't looking for that.

Escape From Noise

Andoman posted:

Unless of course you are in London when a pint is about 5 pound (£5 - sorry I couldn't resist, its a terrible pun, I will put the keyboard down now)

We here at BYOB thrive on puns good and bad

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Andoman posted:

I take it you've not been to London in a while :v:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Andoman

Rarity posted:

I take it you've not been to London in a while :v:

2 years but moving back there shortly.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm really grateful that BYOB exists, because this community saved me from myself more times than I can count, and has created relationships and opportunities that I never would've had in my life otherwise. I'm glad to be here and I love you all.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Farecoal posted:

When I did this it was hilariously low vitamin D and I got prescription mega doses of the D. And I mean so low the doctor did a double take and said he'd never seen one that low and I was one point off the recommended hospitalization level. Almost got to see what D via IV is like.

Or maybe they just monitor, I dunno I didn't ask for details on what that would have been like.

I feel so much better now an just take OTC D to maintain. I hope your problem is as easy.

Escape From Noise

Cardi BYOB posted:

I'm really grateful that BYOB exists, because this community saved me from myself more times than I can count, and has created relationships and opportunities that I never would've had in my life otherwise. I'm glad to be here and I love you all.

Thank you for your funny but also kind and supportive posts! You have made me literally laugh out loud or "lol" so many times.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Hello

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Thank you for your funny but also kind and supportive posts! You have made me literally laugh out loud or "lol" so many times.

I think you are great and want to hug you and also bring friends to Japan to perform a live barbershop quartet about rear end n big ol rear end 4 u my friend

Finger Prince

pixaal posted:

When I did this it was hilariously low vitamin D and I got prescription mega doses of the D. And I mean so low the doctor did a double take and said he'd never seen one that low and I was one point off the recommended hospitalization level. Almost got to see what D via IV is like.

Or maybe they just monitor, I dunno I didn't ask for details on what that would have been like.

I feel so much better now an just take OTC D to maintain. I hope your problem is as easy.

Yeah, D is the other big one. Especially if you've got darker skin or use a lot of sunscreen (or both). So many people are D deficient, even further south, on account of working indoors, driving, wearing sunscreen, wearing clothes, and all that stuff. Causes a lot of health issues! Gotta take yer vitamins!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom

i love ai pictures

Walla posted:

I'm going to confess here.

I don't like noodles. Not spaghetti, or linguini, angel hair is worse. And forget about soba and ramen. It's a texture thing. Something about the shape gives me a gag reflex and makes my stomach turn.

But I love pasta. Rotini, shells, ziti, penne, fettuccine even. Those are great! I eat rotini 2 or 3 nights a week.

It's just weird man.

As a Ministeroni in the Church of FSM I want to say it's ok. The FSM doesn't care which form you choose to eat and rotini is a dope rear end noodle really, it's nice to get stuff all enveloped in the folds. Don't even bother thinking you're weird, stringy noods or not doesn't matter, eating pasta is just the right thing to do and you're on the right track.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021