Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

waving goodnight and shouting thanks for coming as my buddies back out of the driveway and floor their cars straight into the lake

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

HolePisser1982 posted:

been locking up any sharp objects ahead of the game awards watch party for quite a few years now but its gotten real bad the last two or three. i remember brian ran outside for a smoke midway thru the last one, things didnt seem right, ten minutes later we’re running outside to rip the garden hose out of his cars tailpipe. get back inside and mike is making a noose from the bathroom hand towels. still gonna watch it but ugh

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

been locking up any sharp objects ahead of the game awards watch party for quite a few years now but its gotten real bad the last two or three. i remember brian ran outside for a smoke midway thru the last one, things didnt seem right, ten minutes later we’re running outside to rip the garden hose out of his cars tailpipe. get back inside and mike is making a noose from the bathroom hand towels. still gonna watch it but ugh

ive got a dozen freshly sharpened knives spread out on the table in front of the tv like hors douevres

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
filling my master chief special edition helmet with helium and sealing the neck with tape

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ArfJason posted:

filling my master chief special edition helmet with helium and sealing the neck with tape

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ArfJason posted:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

falling on my sword cane

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The Impys Post of the Year is "wonder what ole big ears thinks of this" and subsequent youtube

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

waving goodnight and shouting thanks for coming as my buddies back out of the driveway and floor their cars straight into the lake

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hey guys, thanks for coming to the watch party. I hope everyone remembered to wear their Nike Decades

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

mao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
heres a place we can all watch together if you want https://cytu.be/r/impzone4rebuild

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Clawing at my throat after hearing Metroid Dread won game of the year, flailing towards the antidote on the table but it’s much too late. Shouldn’t have reacted so badly when Balan Wonderworld lost the Best Studio Debut category.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’ve got another place where we can all watch together.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
don't miss the pre-show! its on now!!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

drat I should really play more RoR2

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

bro.... are you some kind of psychic?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

remember me arf, when we watched the game awards, i talked just like this

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
telltale, gaming royalty, back to grab another random ip and make a choice simulator out of it. lessons learned

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Merry Shitmas! :D

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
sting is a gamer now

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
lmfao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

JOSEPH SAMOAN
Jun 13, 2010

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
the resident evil lady had 3 giant honkers

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol