Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Watchin old black and white Julia Child cook an arm steak (bad cut) in what looks to be olive or canola oil (bad way to cook a steak.) I am glad we have evolved beyond the 50s and 60s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Bluedeanie posted:

Watchin old black and white Julia Child cook an arm steak (bad cut) in what looks to be olive or canola oil (bad way to cook a steak.) I am glad we have evolved beyond the 50s and 60s

Julia Child fuckin ruled

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

I like how horny she was and how she spied on the Nazis for sure. Don't particularly wanna eat this steak.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Anyone watching the game awards like a freak nerd like me. Crono Cross remaster maybe coming...

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Anyone watching the game awards like a freak nerd like me. Crono Cross remaster maybe coming...

Not watching but drat I want that remake

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

Not watching but drat I want that remake

Same, Chrono Trigger is perfect but if they finish Chrono Cross and don't mess the music up it may be on par with it

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yeah, it's such an odd gem of a game I think I'd be happy if it was "It's the same game but pretty" or if they went and finished it and tried to improve the rough spots.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Bluedeanie posted:

I like how horny she was and how she spied on the Nazis for sure. Don't particularly wanna eat this steak.

I watched some of a how-to VHS+cookbook series she did and she eats shitloads of raw meat in it. It loving owns.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hey you kids, get outta heah

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I’m afraid of the Grinch stealing Christmas this year, guys

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I'm Zorak in the Adultswimverse

CobiWann posted:

Can I say the first three seasons of Arrested Development?

Yes, just like we can also say the first three seasons of Community

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

community was good until the doctor who joke virus began taking over. should have stuck with cougarton abbey

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

drat the game awards loving sucks rear end! i usually just watch the game reveals later

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I was going to check out the game awards but the new Expanse episode dropped.

Please post Mass Effect trailers.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

expanse game announced

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Cavauro posted:

expanse game announced

loving awesome. The origins of the story was a tabletop RPG and it spread to 9 loving books so going back to a game is really cool.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

The games so far seem disturbing and grimdark. Exactly what I need when it's time to unwind!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Geoff is a great host though, can’t help but really like that guy.

They just announced a remake of Puggsy in Unreal 5 directed by Hideo Kojima

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I exclusively watch the Spike TV Video Game Awards for the eye candy

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I wish Jersey had some Waffle Houses. I went once on a road trip with my dad when I was 14 and I, a native of the world’s capital New York City, did not know what grits were and why the waitress wouldn’t stop trying to make conversation with me. But now that I’m older and more world traveled I can appreciate these simple indulgences. I want to see what hash browns are like when they’re both smothered and covered.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I really wish I could recommend Halt And Catch Fire but it goes off Netflix in like 4 days and is probably going to AMC+, the service that has exclusive access to Mad Men and is still not something anyone has heard of. It's a very good show if you can watch it.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I love Waffle House so much, and I love taking out of town friends there for their first time.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I wish waffle houses were in NY.

Can one watch all of halt and catch fire before it goes off netflix? If not, what are the good parts?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

They tore down the Waffle House after I puked in the bathroom

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Want some Star Wars with David Cage at the helm. Oh man this could be really great or REALLY bad and I don't know which I'd rather

https://www.ign.com/videos/star-wars-eclipse-official-cinematic-reveal-trailer

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

TV Zombie posted:

I wish waffle houses were in NY.

Can one watch all of halt and catch fire before it goes off netflix? If not, what are the good parts?

It's only 40 episodes at 45 minutes each so theoretically yes. There are no bad parts, but the first season does take a few episodes to really gel.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Hot take: season 4 of Comminity was not really that much worse or less funny, it was different for sure but obviously written by people who understood the show well enough. It's certainly no worse than any of the following mediocre seasons with Harmon back on.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Shard posted:

Want some Star Wars with David Cage at the helm. Oh man this could be really great or REALLY bad and I don't know which I'd rather

https://www.ign.com/videos/star-wars-eclipse-official-cinematic-reveal-trailer

detroit become human was hilarious because of how self-righteous and up its own rear end it was

imagine how grandiosely stupid a story david cage could create with the star wars at his disposal

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Barry Bluejeans posted:

detroit become human was hilarious because of how self-righteous and up its own rear end it was

imagine how grandiosely stupid a story david cage can create with the star wars at his disposal

Jesus why is the jedi having a rape nightmare in the middle of a game in a scene disconnected from everything in the plot? Must be David Cage

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

NienNunb posted:

I wish Jersey had some Waffle Houses. I went once on a road trip with my dad when I was 14 and I, a native of the world’s capital New York City, did not know what grits were and why the waitress wouldn’t stop trying to make conversation with me. But now that I’m older and more world traveled I can appreciate these simple indulgences. I want to see what hash browns are like when they’re both smothered and covered.

Shane 2022 will be the year you and the missus visit me in Corn Hell, we will feast like kings (assuming youre the kind of king supporting a family of four on a meager $37,000 non-union salary and you have absolutely no respect for your cardiovascular health)

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Why does David Cage get to keep making games? He has never made a good one

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i have a hot take

cross was not a good game

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Dangerous Person posted:

Why does David Cage get to keep making games? He has never made a good one

Video games still see being just like movies as their only hope for being accepted as art and David Cage has fooled people into thinking he's Orson Welles instead of Uwe Boll

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This thread let me know the Game Awards were airing, I turned them on and loving REGGIE showed up :hellyeah:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

david cage is an embarrassing creep who writes big brain 6th grader level characters and stories

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i liked the android and cop taking it into their own hands and ad-libbing half their dialogue in become human and making david supremely pissed off tho

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Detroit was free on ps plus so i played it and it had some beautiful environments but was pure cringe. the whole attempting to parallel BLM with white androids was just…lol

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

There's either going to be droid torture, Droid sex, or both at once

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I watched the new home alone . Sucked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I Before E posted:

It's only 40 episodes at 45 minutes each so theoretically yes. There are no bad parts, but the first season does take a few episodes to really gel.

This decision to binge and sticking to binging even after the calculations of the hours needed for it..

I’ve made a huge mistake.