Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

So Shin Megami Tensei?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

but that's the opposite

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

John Wick of Dogs posted:

What's a ultimax
Isn't that the thing from Pokemon where they become huge

xedo
Nov 7, 2011

What's a ultimax

Nothing what's a ultimax with you

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

So Shin Megami Tensei?

:hmmyes:

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Lastdancer fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Dec 22, 2021

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Metroid Dread just won best Action/Adventure.

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
The announcer read "Met-" from the card and someone in the audience immediately screamed and it was me. I screamed

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Metroid dread GOAT

Harriet Carker
Jun 2, 2009

Mega64 posted:

Was just able to order an OLED from Wal-Mart.com (Link). Supposed to come in on Saturday. Hope it goes through!

Thanks, I jumped on this as well. I don't really need it but I figure I can get a few hundred for my existing Switch on Craigslist and everyone here is raving about the screen.

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

Reggie is on now. Jump on the hype train.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
what would reggie know

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

How to troll the internet by not localizing Mother 3.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

a.lo posted:

what would reggie know

he knows the way into a gamers heart.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

reggie is here to announce that nintendo sucks sega is the GOAT

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Augus posted:

Metroid dread GOAT

The right game won

Thunder Bear
Jul 27, 2009

fig. 0143

Mega64 posted:

Was just able to order an OLED from Wal-Mart.com (Link). Supposed to come in on Saturday. Hope it goes through!

It seemed to be in stock at all the major retailers today (Walmart still has stock as I'm typing this, if anyone is looking). That's awesome, though I find the timing hilarious because the Switch OLED Amazon sent me turned out to be the UK model. This means I may or may not be screwed warranty-wise.

No regrets, though; the SwOLED is dope. Pretty sure I only have to worry about the first year, too. If you're a kind soul, please wish me luck. :pray:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

That show really sucked poo poo for Nintendo fans. Yay, another Persona spinoff but not the real games.:sickos:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

p4au has a story mode or maybe two story modes so it's probably better than the rpgs.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

SeANMcBAY posted:

That show really sucked poo poo for Nintendo fans. Yay, another Persona spinoff but not the real games.:sickos:

It really sucked poo poo for everybody.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Video gaming is so dire rn lol

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

American McGay posted:

mario

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

American McGay posted:

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.

SeANMcBAY posted:

honestly the entire show felt weird. all the usual good parts were cranked way down while all the usual bad parts were cranked way, way up

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

WarpDogs posted:

honestly the entire show felt weird. all the usual good parts were cranked way down while all the usual bad parts were cranked way, way up

I think they just wanted to go hard on being an actual crowded live event. And really, can't blame anyone for wanting to do that.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Imagine thinking a neat show, with cool new games coming out, good music, lame jokes and deserving winners sucks rear end. I can't.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

I wasn't expecting anything, so I get to be happy with the old Persona spinoff only I wanted ported to modern consoles. :smuggo:

The key to happiness in life: having no expectations. :sigh:

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

American McGay posted:

This except the next ~two years of gaming will be the GOAT with dozens of great and enjoyable titles

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

American McGay posted:

It hasn't been this bad since q3 2021

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
where is silksong

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Cuphead DLC looks cool and i'm glad Metroid won

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
So the only Nintendo announcement was a trailer of games that will release in 2022?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Astro7x posted:

So the only Nintendo announcement was a trailer of games that will release in 2022?

All of which had already been announced.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Feels Villeneuve posted:

where is silksong

it's time to face reality and accept that silksong is never coming out.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

Hammer Bro. posted:

Neat -- lemme know how it is. That one looked kinda cool when they announced it, then I forgot about it. And right now my SMT:V is in some stocking or other.

played 3 hours of Loop Hero today. controller support is good. text is a little small, i suggest using the high def font instead of pixel font. gameplay is fun and mysterious, but the numbers are clear enough to tell how things the mechanics connect. i never played the PC release but this one seems to work without glitches or issues so go hog wild

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

Shammypants posted:

Imagine Dragons. I can't.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

If someone manages to snag an extra OLED, I'll pay you to ship it to me.

Edit: Wait... Walmart just has them at MSRP and 2 day shipping. What the gently caress? Snagged one. Hopefully someone will want to buy my AC edition.

Inzombiac fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Dec 10, 2021

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

When's Crazy Frog HD?

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

So Shin Megami Tensei?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wovh784sz9M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

American McGay posted:

pc gaming is freaking sweet at the moment. ignore the awards that nominated deathloop for goty lmao.