Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

https://youtu.be/egtaV6Pj8yI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley
I periodically remember the tweet wherein Saudi Arabia admitted they did 9/11 and then threatened to do it again to Toronto.

Also no one cared because the entire press is owned by the house of saud, the CIA or both.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

CaptainACAB posted:

I periodically remember the tweet wherein Saudi Arabia admitted they did 9/11 and then threatened to do it again to Toronto.

Also no one cared because the entire press is owned by the house of saud, the CIA or both.

People knew this 9/12.

Nobody cared then either.

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

Fish of hemp posted:

People knew this 9/12.

Nobody cared then either.

People knew on 9/10. Well, if you can consider the CIA people that is.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

CaptainACAB posted:

People knew on 9/10. Well, if you can consider the CIA people that is.

I do not. They're a bunch of animatronic clowns.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

paul_soccer12 posted:

This is embarrassing

Top Gun Reference
Oct 9, 2012
Pillbug
Just randomly thought about that time Brian Williams gushed about “our beautiful weapons” over footage of a bunch of tomahawks being launched at Syria lmao. Also remembered that MSNBC was originally owned by General Electric which is one of the biggest defense contractors in the country.

Love our enlightened liberal media

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
rescue workers clearing the debris and recovering bodies in the ruins of the WTC in the wake of the 9/11 attacks found the crushed remains of a fire engine whose cab was stuffed full of neatly folded designer jeans, stolen from a shop in the WTC basement while the tower was on fire, by firefighters, who spent their last moments looting the Gap while the towers fell on their heads

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Mister Bates posted:

rescue workers clearing the debris and recovering bodies in the ruins of the WTC in the wake of the 9/11 attacks found the crushed remains of a fire engine whose cab was stuffed full of neatly folded designer jeans, stolen from a shop in the WTC basement while the tower was on fire, by firefighters, who spent their last moments looting the Gap while the towers fell on their heads

didnt someone write a weird short story about that in LF?

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

preemptively laughing at the lionization of Kissinger when he finally dies (lol he’ll never die)

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Obama told people to fix their tire pressure when gas prices were bad

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"Listen, fat."

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

mrmcd posted:

They can save it for when Joe kicks it.

The idea of this is pretty funny, balancing the required somber response with the “yaas kween first female president!!!” Celebration

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Top Gun Reference posted:

Just randomly thought about that time Brian Williams gushed about “our beautiful weapons” over footage of a bunch of tomahawks being launched at Syria lmao. Also remembered that MSNBC was originally owned by General Electric which is one of the biggest defense contractors in the country.

Love our enlightened liberal media

Good timing to remember it, he retired today.

Which means that GUTFELD! will have to come up with a new second joke for every episode.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

guidoanselmi posted:

I remember watching this from my bed post-surgery and being in more pain from the rally than the operation.

Mr. Kyanka please stop faking your death to avoid child support

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

dems tried to codify Roe v Wade in the late 70s and Jimmy Carter was so opposed to it he caused several government shutdowns blocking it.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

zegermans posted:

dems tried to codify Roe v Wade in the late 70s and Jimmy Carter was so opposed to it he caused several government shutdowns blocking it.

history's greatest monster

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

zegermans posted:

the dems then endorsed ronald reagan in 1980

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mister Bates posted:

theft is one of the coolest crimes though so their legacy is still intact in this patriot's eyes

zegermans posted:

every day I learn something new that makes me hate them more

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Peanut President posted:

the dems then endorsed ronald reagan in 1980

This dudes forums searching jimmy carter lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The bat signal but it's a great big swamp rabbit

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

jimmy carter murdered his neighbors cat

also billy carter

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Mister Bates posted:

The cops and firefighters stole so much shot in lower Manhattan in the months after the towers fell from business surrounding the area

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Milo and POTUS posted:

The bat signal but it's a great big swamp rabbit
thank you for making me suddenly remember this funny politics poo poo.

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Hillary Clinton saying that men did not suffer as much as women in WWII because they got to die

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

TheWeepingHorse posted:

Hillary Clinton saying that men did not suffer as much as women in WWII because they got to die

Lmao you listened to something Hillary Clinton said :smugmrgw:

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Lmao you listened to something Hillary Clinton said :smugmrgw:

And I lived afterwards, this means I suffered more than a WWII soldier

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

obama talked lebron out of a leading a strike lmao

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Hillary Clinton still whining about ~Bernie Bros~ like, a few months ago

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

TheWeepingHorse posted:

drat she must post in the climate change thread

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

chaleski posted:

Hillary Clinton still whining about ~Bernie Bros~ like, a few months ago

The entire dem establishment still whines about Bernie bros

The narrative right now is that the only reason things are the way they are is because you peons didn't vote for Mother hard enough

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

wide stance

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Body Language Expert

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

When Boeing made a plane so defective one sensor could fail and the plane would then fly itself into the ground at full speed. Then they tried to cover it up and blame everything on bad pilots from "those kind of countries".

Then covid happened and everyone immediately just memory holed the whole thing and let them get away with it.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The daily mail (or similar poo poo newspaper) got a body language expert in to analyse the angle and incline of Jeremy Corbyns bow at the cenotaph to confirm exactly how much he hated the troops

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

the sex ghost posted:

The daily mail (or similar poo poo newspaper) got a body language expert in to analyse the angle and incline of Jeremy Corbyns bow at the cenotaph to confirm exactly how much he hated the troops

the real answer is 'not enough'

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

the sex ghost posted:

I think it was the Spectator that ran a "why is jeremy corbyn so antisemitic?" article, a question it answered with "because communism is an inherently jewish ideology."

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hillary's power stance keeps her going, if only Corbyn had also done the power stance.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hand Knit posted:

I think it was the Spectator that ran a "why is jeremy corbyn so antisemitic?" article, a question it answered with "because communism is an inherently jewish ideology."

"I'm voting Tory because it's their time to have a go at fixing things. Labour had its chance!"
"But the Tories have been in charge all the time?"
"Well yeah they deserve another chance."

e: Or something to that effect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
https://twitter.com/andraydomise/status/1469497473555177476?s=21