Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

fart simpson posted:

america sucks rear end lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

i'll go one step further and state that the policy should be anybody that actively campaigns for a political position should be barred from it.

all the people that serve should hate it, look forward to their last day, be randomly selected, and paid heavily for it

to ensure term limits, on the politician's last day he is forced to become a highly paid corporate lobbyist

moonshine is......
Feb 21, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

i'll go one step further and state that the policy should be anybody that actively campaigns for a political position should be barred from it.

all the people that serve should hate it, look forward to their last day, be randomly selected, and paid heavily for it

i've held this opinion for awhile.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
sortition would, at a minimum, make for excellent tv

i'm all for it

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?
Robert Evans says that political candidates should be forced to wear 24/7 body cameras, and the footage made available publicly. I have zero qualms with that.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
yeah that sounds like something somebody funded by the cia would say

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

how do you get funded by the cia I can always use more funding. nsa funding would be good too. or China I’m not some nationalist

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Jonny 290 posted:

i can't help but suspect that this is going to heavily select for ancaps

shoeberto posted:

Robert Evans says that political candidates should be forced to wear 24/7 body cameras, and the footage made available publicly. I have zero qualms with that.

cool, can't wait to be ruled by mormons

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

cool, can't wait to be ruled by mormons

They already control the FBI so to an extent you're already ruled by them.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Nomnom Cookie posted:

how do you get funded by the cia I can always use more funding. nsa funding would be good too. or China I’m not some nationalist

writing a grant proposal about how we need more string theorists to defeat china

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
rip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvmUsl41eUQ

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

is this gonna affect my same day prime delivery jeff?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu-lTA0NMH0

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
https://twitter.com/favianemily/status/1468066434483998722

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Samuel L Bronkowitz presents:

Catholic White House Boys In Trouble

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Samuel L Bronkowitz presents:

Catholic White House Boys In Trouble

lmfao

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

The multi-agency cooperation that yielded the indictment – dubbed “Operation Blooming Onion”

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://twitter.com/donachaidh/status/1469181185968390144?s=21

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

can’t wait until it’s revealed that the queen frequented pedophile island

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

is this gonna affect my same day prime delivery jeff?

triangle shirtwaist redux

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

akadajet posted:

can’t wait until it’s revealed that the queen frequented pedophile island

she already lives there

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

PokeJoe posted:

she already lives there

lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

PokeJoe posted:

she already lives there

lol

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_House_Bill_87

https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2012/05/17/the-law-of-unintended-consequences-georgias-immigration-law-backfires/?sh=354e4199492a

:thunk:

oh well problem solved

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/more-refugees-to-resettle-in-georgia-following-reversal-of-trump-administration-immigration-policy

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

PokeJoe posted:

she already lives there

lol

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

PokeJoe posted:

she already lives there

lol

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

PokeJoe posted:

she already lives there

lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

PokeJoe posted:

she already lives there

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

PokeJoe posted:

she already lives there

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

PokeJoe posted:

she already lives there

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

jesus I'm just looking at the news today and kentucky got absolutely hosed

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

akadajet posted:

jesus I'm just looking at the news today and kentucky got absolutely hosed
A record-breaking tornado threw the debris of the town it destroyed 30,000+ feet into the air. I enjoyed clinching my teeth at some posts where some shitlibs are like "lol maybe you should've voted for people who believe in climate change"

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Fabricated posted:

A record-breaking tornado threw the debris of the town it destroyed 30,000+ feet into the air. I enjoyed clinching my teeth at some posts where some shitlibs are like "lol maybe you should've voted for people who believe in climate change"

meanwhile the fox news crowd blaming it on george soros funded weather manipulating chemtrails

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

That whole story about the candle factory in Kentucky that collapsed with prison labor inside. Those people would have been paid next to nothing, right?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
the employees made $8 an hour. The inmates were the ones they sent in to try to find survivors and collect bodies

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

the employees made $8 an hour. The inmates were the ones they sent in to try to find survivors and collect bodies

the reports I read said the inmates there were working as part of a labor program. I'm imagining it's one of those things where they get paid basically slave wages in exchange for time away from the jail

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Ohhhhh if they were doing work release stuff yeah they were making like 30 cents to a dollar an hour.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

Ohhhhh if they were doing work release stuff yeah they were making like 30 cents to a dollar an hour.

after a few years you might be able to get a junky clear radio from the commissary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yep, i have one and i really respect it because i knew the guy worked a fuckin month full time to pay for it