Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Et tu, Toucan Sam, you motherfucking scab?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Really convenient that the entire Kelloggs lineup of products is trash. I get the moral superiority of a boycott without having to adjust my habits at all.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Right as I bought like ten boxes of Special K, too. Goddamn it.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Really convenient that the entire Kelloggs lineup of products is trash. I get the moral superiority of a boycott without having to adjust my habits at all.

I was thinking about what I get and the only thing is easily substituted with store no name (rice krispies), hopefully they aren’t made by kelloggs and just rebranded tho.

I love making rice krispie squares! And the cereal too.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Fuuuuuuck, they own Kashi as well.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Holy poo poo you loving selfish assholes. You got rid of Swiss Cheezits and you deserve the guillotine. No having them in a bundle IS NOT THE SAME YOU PIECES OF poo poo.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Batterypowered7 posted:

Right as I bought like ten boxes of Special K, too. Goddamn it.

Burn them

Video yourself burning them

Then buy a dozen more and burn those too

(That’s how boycotts work right)

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Keebler Grasshoppers and Deluxe Grahams are the only thing made by Kellogg's that isn't straight up dog poo poo.

And even then they're still garbage junk trash food.

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Xenocides posted:

https://twitter.com/chris_notcapn/status/1469355269255843843

Let me guess……this isn’t a crime either?

I hate the right for turning me into someone screaming for laws to be tighter and better enforced. Even if it is mostly limited to treason offenses.

"It's not a crime" is a defense you hear a lot from that side because in their world the government bans all bad things and things that aren't explicitly banned must be okay?

There was a local scandal in Canada where people were fundraising "for" a little girl in a bad situation and then just kept the money for themselves. Their defense was something like "Maybe it's not the nicest thing to do. Or maybe you would make different choice. But it's not illegal so where is all the hate coming from?".

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Keebler Grasshoppers and Deluxe Grahams are the only thing made by Kellogg's that isn't straight up dog poo poo.

You'd eat it off the floor like the rest of us

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Feel bad for those striking workers.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Actually E L Fudge is the best one

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

This Trevian Kutti person is on twitter, or at least I think this is her:

https://twitter.com/realtrevian?s=21

Take a gander down that timeline, it’s exactly the type of person you’d expect to be working for Mr. Ye

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
And then fudge stripes. And it's loving obvious

Odonate
Sep 28, 2021

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1468986740618797070

LOL

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

The best Keebler thing is those knock off Somoas. Duh. "Coconut Dreams".

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Bright Bart posted:

"It's not a crime" is a defense you hear a lot from that side because in their world the government bans all bad things and things that aren't explicitly banned must be okay?

There was a local scandal in Canada where people were fundraising "for" a little girl in a bad situation and then just kept the money for themselves. Their defense was something like "Maybe it's not the nicest thing to do. Or maybe you would make different choice. But it's not illegal so where is all the hate coming from?".

Lol I 100% believe they use that wording too

“I’m just speaking my truth, I just want to live my life without feeling bullied, namaste”

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

The Last Call posted:

No major religions or denominations oppose Covid vaccines, and many religious leaders have publicly endorsed them. In almost every religious group surveyed, more than half of respondents said that there were no religious reasons to refuse the Covid vaccine. White evangelical Protestants were the only exception: Just 41 percent agreed.

White evangelical Protestants were also the only major religious group among whom a majority believed that “the government is not telling us about other treatments for Covid-19 that are just as effective as the vaccine.”

About three in 10 unvaccinated Americans say they have already asked or plan to ask for an exemption from the vaccine because it goes against their religious values. Those numbers are higher among unvaccinated white evangelical Protestants and Protestants of color, about 40 percent of whom say they plan to or already have asked for religious exemptions.

At the end of the day, you can blame AM talk radio, you can blame Fox News, you can blame Breitbart, and Facebook, and Infowars, and a million other things, but the number one thing that has boiled these peoples’ brains, and softened them up to believe any and every stupid conspiracy they come across is Evangelical Christianity. That’s the source. The groupthink, the cognitive dissonance, and the cult-like behavior are all rooted in this form of fundamentalist Christianity that has some how proven to be more toxic than even the child-loving criminal syndicate known as the Catholic Church.

I think I saw something once saying the majority of QAnon believers are Evangelical Christians, and QAnon is sweeping through White Evangelical congregations.

It’s all a cult. :lol:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Data Graham posted:

Lol I 100% believe they use that wording too

“I’m just speaking my truth, I just want to live my life without feeling bullied, namaste”

“My truth” = not the objective truth = falsehood

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
What I don't get is all the whining about the "mark of the beast" and the coming of the anti-christ. Don't these idiots want that poo poo? Why don't they welcome it, so they can be part of the end times?

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Lots of stuff came out today but this might catch the eye of some, how they were planning to say what the true vote was:

This was the lie they intended to tell.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Duck and Cover posted:

The best Keebler thing is those knock off Somoas. Duh. "Coconut Dreams".

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Bronze Fonz fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Dec 11, 2021

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

At the end of the day, you can blame AM talk radio, you can blame Fox News, you can blame Breitbart, and Facebook, and Infowars, and a million other things, but the number one thing that has boiled these peoples’ brains, and softened them up to believe any and every stupid conspiracy they come across is Evangelical Christianity. That’s the source. The groupthink, the cognitive dissonance, and the cult-like behavior are all rooted in this form of fundamentalist Christianity that has some how proven to be more toxic than even the child-loving criminal syndicate known as the Catholic Church.

I think I saw something once saying the majority of QAnon believers are Evangelical Christians, and QAnon is sweeping through White Evangelical congregations.

Evangelical christians are universally terrible.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

I think the most interesting part of modern conservatism/evangelical Christianity is that they have elected enough true believers to office that Roe vs. Wade could foreseeably be overturned...and yet being anti-abortion is also a very lucrative grift that conservative politicians love to campaign on, because it's guaranteed to raise money from fervent Christian rubes. So the old guard of the GOP has to simultaneously denounce abortion in public while maneuvering behind the scenes to make sure the new school of rabid anti-abortion types don't actually get a chance to prohibit it across the country.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

You are not wrong on anything said there. It really is and that's because....

Nocheez posted:

What I don't get is all the whining about the "mark of the beast" and the coming of the anti-christ. Don't these idiots want that poo poo? Why don't they welcome it, so they can be part of the end times?

.......they think they are the most prosecuted people alive. They turn anything fake into their own little truths to push a narrative that suits them best and repeat it non stop. They only clutch to it tighter and play the victim card when you challenge them, look at how they're oppressed that they can't....oppress people. Anything but their vision and belief structure is wrong, anything that doesn't mix with their thought process is ostracized and ridiculed. They believe they should be the rulers and decision makers of the world, that everything is for them and anything outside that is evil and full of sinners. The devil! Sure why not? It's easy for them to say and believe without a single critical thought. Not that these are exactly the brightest people by any measure, or the vast majority are not. The common conservative/Republican fail to realize how played they are by those who know if they repeat what the cult thinks money and influence can be had. It's not hard at all, it's why the right is packed with grifters and mega churches. They grab onto anything they believe reinforces their view point, it's why Q caught on as ridiculous as that was. Fox News and co parrot the lies and if you repeat anything long enough people will believe it. It always has worked even if some will not be fooled but others? Well, we've seen in history how that can go.

Especially when it comes to migrants, money and anything distinctly non white.

These are not people that want a better world, they want to exploit it to the fullest to achieve their own success at the cost of all others.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I think the most interesting part of modern conservatism/evangelical Christianity is that they have elected enough true believers to office that Roe vs. Wade could foreseeably be overturned...and yet being anti-abortion is also a very lucrative grift that conservative politicians love to campaign on, because it's guaranteed to raise money from fervent Christian rubes. So the old guard of the GOP has to simultaneously denounce abortion in public while maneuvering behind the scenes to make sure the new school of rabid anti-abortion types don't actually get a chance to prohibit it across the country.

They're not Democratic voters, they're going to keep donating and keep turning out to vote to keep abortion banned.

Dem voters: ":downs: Whelp! A Democratic president has been elected! Time to tune out politics and quit voting, because the war is over and the good guys won! :downs:"

Republicans voters: ":byodood: This was but a minor battle in the greater war that doesn't end until Christ returns to Earth and we all die in oceans of blood! :byodood:"

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

TotalLossBrain posted:

You'd eat it off the floor like the rest of us

My disgusting food habit is the Tony Soprano, wherein I'm standing in front of the fridge in my underwear and making a charcuterie board in my mouth by just picking at olives, pickles, cheese slices, and deli meat.

Sweets do nothing for me and so I've almost always accidentally been boycotting Kellogg's.

But still, everyone else should, too. gently caress them.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

The Last Call posted:

Lots of stuff came out today but this might catch the eye of some, how they were planning to say what the true vote was:

This was the lie they intended to tell.

wow, somehow it was exactly 8.0% of all votes in every state, weird

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
When you turn that frown upside down.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

PRO loving poo poo

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler
It's beautiful. I just want you to know that you should be proud of yourself. Seriously, hold your head high.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Absolutely loving that because of Ben Shapiro's hilariously inept grifter sister everyone on twitter is learning that Nancy Reagan was the Throat GOAT.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Absolutely loving that because of Ben Shapiro's hilariously inept grifter sister everyone on twitter is learning that Nancy Reagan was the Throat GOAT.

Wrong

Trump is the throat goat

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I do wish trump would eat a glizzy, glizzy in the other sense.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
Here's a real myspace.com teenager take but religion being discarded completely from society is probably the next step in human evolution

not to say spirituality - that will always have some place. I'm talking churches, religious politicians, etc.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

The Last Call posted:

You are not wrong on anything said there. It really is and that's because....

.......they think they are the most prosecuted people alive. They turn anything fake into their own little truths to push a narrative that suits them best and repeat it non stop. They only clutch to it tighter and play the victim card when you challenge them, look at how they're oppressed that they can't....oppress people. Anything but their vision and belief structure is wrong, anything that doesn't mix with their thought process is ostracized and ridiculed. They believe they should be the rulers and decision makers of the world, that everything is for them and anything outside that is evil and full of sinners. The devil! Sure why not? It's easy for them to say and believe without a single critical thought. Not that these are exactly the brightest people by any measure, or the vast majority are not. The common conservative/Republican fail to realize how played they are by those who know if they repeat what the cult thinks money and influence can be had. It's not hard at all, it's why the right is packed with grifters and mega churches. They grab onto anything they believe reinforces their view point, it's why Q caught on as ridiculous as that was. Fox News and co parrot the lies and if you repeat anything long enough people will believe it. It always has worked even if some will not be fooled but others? Well, we've seen in history how that can go.

Especially when it comes to migrants, money and anything distinctly non white.

These are not people that want a better world, they want to exploit it to the fullest to achieve their own success at the cost of all others.

I'd like to add - almost all of these people are toxic narcissists. These shitstains aren't good and decent folk who are mixed up with conflicting messages from Fox News and Facebook, and while some enablers have absolutely been abused/brainwashed into thinking this stuff ala Jim Jones or NVIXM, that is all being done at a local and personal level. They pick & choose whatever the gently caress they want that supports their own broken narcissistic world view, and gently caress liberals for requiring any sort of consistency or reason or logic. Evangelical Christianity, Fox News, Capitalism, Racism, whatever. These people are not fooled or bamboozeled; they're awful people making awful choices that align with their awful world view.

Simply put, they're all giant pieces of poo poo.

People need to accept that a lot of americans are absolutely the worst loving people imaginable.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

https://twitter.com/zackfox/status/1469487254028488704?t=DZdbBZrIEICjiqZQFv3RlA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

priznat posted:

I was thinking about what I get and the only thing is easily substituted with store no name (rice krispies), hopefully they aren’t made by kelloggs and just rebranded tho.

I love making rice krispie squares! And the cereal too.

Swap Rice Krispies for non-Kelloggs corn flakes the next time you're going to make squares.

You're welcome.