Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

I just thought of something and it might sit in my brain unless I get it out. My wife and I split up 6 1/2 years ago and are great friends, we banged once in the last 5 but have slept together multiple times. and thats weird as gently caress kinda.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

idk, i think it's nice to just share a bed with someone you are close with. body heat and snuggles giving you all that serotonin, it's nice

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

cruft

nesamdoom posted:

I just thought of something and it might sit in my brain unless I get it out. My wife and I split up 6 1/2 years ago and are great friends, we banged once in the last 5 but have slept together multiple times. and thats weird as gently caress kinda.

I've never been divorced, but it seems to me that it would happen when you decide there's more bad than good. That doesn't mean it's all bad, though. Might not even mean you don't care for each other.

Doesn't seem weird to me that the sex might be worth holding onto. Just don't try to, like, fill out tax forms afterwards.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

nesamdoom posted:

I get this. It's not something I would do now with any of my exes, but it's something that I did in the past, and it's not abnormal or strange. Sometimes people can have great sexual chemistry and be otherwise fire and gasoline.

cruft

Cardi BYOB posted:

otherwise fire and gasoline.

Wow, that's hot :heysexy:

cruft

Just read this thing where Mister T was like "Nancy Reagan was a good friend" and the the entire follow-up section is people being total dicks. Like, okay, we get it, you found something funny out about Nancy Reagan. This isn't the place for it.

BYOB has made me a more compassionate Internet denizen and things like this now make me sad.

Anyway ILU all. <3

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Cruft I think maybe you are one of the kindest people I know and soon I wanna bring my friend Code Jockey to meet you so he gets the cruft seal of approval and also because you're both nerds and so am I and we can be insufferable and eat burriot together.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Cardi BYOB posted:

Cruft I think maybe you are one of the kindest people I know and soon I wanna bring my friend Code Jockey to meet you so he gets the cruft seal of approval and also because you're both nerds and so am I and we can be insufferable and eat burriot together.

am super hosed up n this made me think of code monkeys

cruft posted:

Just read this thing where Mister T was like "Nancy Reagan was a good friend" and the the entire follow-up section is people being total dicks. Like, okay, we get it, you found something funny out about Nancy Reagan. This isn't the place for it.

BYOB has made me a more compassionate Internet denizen and things like this now make me sad.

Anyway ILU all. <3

:glomp:

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
more falafel please

forums poster

grape mulberry byob. the weather is Weird today

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
No joke in the weather lately. It was like a warm spring day yesterday when I went to work and then it dropped to freezing and like 40mph winds. I hear it might snow this weekend and then 75 next week.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Yeah I used to have exes clamber into bed platonically all the time if they were visiting or over late, I think it is pretty normal but just not talked about very frequently for some reason. Sleeping alone really sucks and romance or sex shouldn't be gateways to just taking a nap with somebody you trust.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

cruft

Yeah, holy poo poo, tornadoes.

It's like -17C here and that is unusual. I wish it would snow, though.

If it stays this cold for three days without getting above 0, it'll kill most of the bark beetles, so that'd be cool...

Escape From Noise

Lol. I will die alone.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Sleeping alone is awesome. gently caress off do I want another body in my bed taking up prime real estate

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

How Wonderful!

Escape From Noise posted:

Lol. I will die alone.

EFN I swear to god if you find yourself dying post ITT and I will run to Japan and sit under a duvet with you playing Switch and eating goldfish until you reach heaven

cruft

How Wonderful! posted:

EFN I swear to god if you find yourself dying post ITT and I will run to Japan and sit under a duvet with you playing Switch and eating goldfish until you reach heaven

So say we all!

cruft

How Wonderful! posted:

We're talking about the crackers, right? :ohdear:

How Wonderful!

whatever floats your boat

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Yea tornado hit an Amazon warehouse and they think 100 workers died.

Ass-penny

I managed to fly out of Minneapolis as hopefully one of the biggest snow storms of the season descended on them. RIP local friends.

Tampa Bae

Please, this is all I have

Rarity posted:

Sleeping alone is awesome. gently caress off do I want another body in my bed taking up prime real estate
Hell yeah, my favorite part of being single is having my own bed and my least favorite part of being in a relationship is sharing one. My body temperature is wild and all over the place and trying to relegate it with another body in the bed is the worst

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I always run warm and gfs always seem to want to cuddle and then I start sweating lol

cruft

I'm extra cuddly and it drives ms cruft crazy. I don't even care though. I need my damned cuddles.

xcheopis

I love sleeping alone. Not just because I can't sleep with someone trying to clamp onto me*, but also lifetime of having a bad back and mild insomnia means I want my own space to shift about or turn on the light to read about before the extra pain med kicks in. And leave my blanket alone.

*I loathe holding hands when walking about outside. Let me move at my own pace, god drat

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Tampa Bae

Another reason I like sleeping alone is because I'm a big old weirdo who prefers sleeping as close to the ground as possible. I've got a bed frame and box springs but my mattress is laying in the floor because it's nice not losing a pillow or blankets to the abyss, it's nice having my phone and water bottle right next to me without fear of dropping it in the floor, and if I'm feeling extra spicy the rest of the floor can be my mattress but most importantly, no demons can grab my cold feet while they're hanging off the bed

I might as well just get a japanese futon instead of looking like a freak who has their mattress laying next to their bed frame

How Wonderful!

Where do all you sleeping-alone-likers fall on the issue of pets in bed? We let our dog come into bed, it's nice, he keeps our feet warm.

Bad Video Games

The wife and I sleep with our own blankets. It's just easier while we toss and turn in misery. Also our dog sleeps with us but he's about 10 pounds so you hardly notice him.

Tampa Bae

How Wonderful! posted:

Where do all you sleeping-alone-likers fall on the issue of pets in bed? We let our dog come into bed, it's nice, he keeps our feet warm.
I've never had a pet while living alone except for the bearded lizard I took care of from my sister because she was afraid of getting salmonella while pregnant

Dude was cool but I dont know if either of us wanted to share a bed

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Farecoal posted:

Is there a general medical questions thread anywhere on SA? I checked Goon Doctor but nothing
sometimes small medical questions come up in the the 'stupid/small questions' thread in A/T

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
When I had my lab/heeler he was about 100lbs but he always slept on the bed. And he refused to sleep any direction other than horizontal across our feet. So he basically owned the bed.

But thus is life when your pets are more human than you treat yourself.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I am beholden to the capitalist rental structure so I unable to have pets

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Dude, gently caress that. Get a clam or something. Rage against the machine.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Viginti Septem posted:

Yea tornado hit an Amazon warehouse and they think 100 workers died.

Yeah. Is hosed up. That's the one across the river from me. People I know know people, it's small here. People would work in Illinois instead of Missouri bc worker protection laws, and then.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Re: cuddle chat: I am known as a "barnacle" in friend circles because I'm terminally unable to stop hugging people, and when sleeping, will gravitate toward a natural heat source to attach and feed off of their warmth, symbiotically infusing the attachee with hugs and hopefully not snoring too much or like, making it weird.

My best friend is an ex and I've slept in a bed with him frequently and nothing weird has happened other than I have definitely woken him up by putting my extremely cold feet on the middle of his calves while I was asleep.

xcheopis

How Wonderful! posted:

There is no "letting on the bed" when it comes to cats. They are small and warm and usually slept next to my pillow.

xcheopis

Viginti Septem posted:

cruft

Viginti Septem posted:

BoldFrankensteinMir

Hey Vern! Tonight for movie nite we're gonna watch Ernest Saves Christmas!

4pm PST 7pm EST at https://cytu.be/r/BYOBmovies

Sig by Heather Papps

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I'll be at work, but enjoy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

How Wonderful! posted:

Yeah I used to have exes clamber into bed platonically all the time if they were visiting or over late, I think it is pretty normal but just not talked about very frequently for some reason. Sleeping alone really sucks and romance or sex shouldn't be gateways to just taking a nap with somebody you trust.

That's so much it. My other ex used to pick me up when she got off work and i'd knock a few hours morning nap with her. it def is nice having someone to snug up to even if not banging.

E:

Rarity posted:

I got a 2 year old now and a 3 foot tall dude takes up 80% more of my bed than me, and I still wake up with him sleeping sideways and his legs on my throat or face. Sleeping alone is nice for just actually being able to lounge and sleep tho.

nesamdoom fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Dec 11, 2021