Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Nonsense posted:

:thunk: "liberal leftie" indeed.
They have a lot of feelings about being cis for a bunch of people who also claim that you can't redefine language just because of feelings.

e: In 1941 the meatless Woolton pie is introduced and Rudolf Hess drops into Scotland to complain about it.

Guavanaut fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Dec 11, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Just Another Lurker posted:

Think i will try making paneer next week, fancy a change.

Do, it’s easy and very satisfying.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Guavanaut posted:

Darren Grimes drinking a teacup of hot bulls piss on GB News to own the libs.

ol craftywank be more likely to use a hipflask imo

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
I just booked my booster

Aged 35 if that helps, no idea if it works for anyone younger than me

Git on it

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Nonsense posted:

:thunk: "liberal leftie" indeed.

i support trans rights, i just don't support trans people having any rights. you can't call me transphobic

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"

Barry Foster posted:

I just booked my booster

Git on it

How did you do it? I tried this morning (age 33) and it still says I'm not allowed cos I'm under 40, not an NHS worker and not vulnerable. Also says I can't go to walk in centres. I'm really desperate to book it ASAP though.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

The Perfect Element posted:

How did you do it? I tried this morning (age 33) and it still says I'm not allowed cos I'm under 40, not an NHS worker and not vulnerable. Also says I can't go to walk in centres. I'm really desperate to book it ASAP though.

NHS website

Try again now maybe

If it doesn't work I couldn't tell you why

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"

Barry Foster posted:

NHS website

Try again now maybe

If it doesn't work I couldn't tell you why

Sweet! Just booked mine for Thursday afternoon. Thanks for the tip!

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Barry Foster posted:

I just booked my booster

Git on it

Welcome back, Barry. In true UKMT fashion, we argued about why you were gone :)

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

Cos I was pissing people off

Lady Demelza
Dec 29, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Just Another Lurker posted:

Think i will try making paneer next week, fancy a change.

The process is really simple but I can never manage to compress it firmly enough so it's a bit crumbly.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
do yous reckon the film johnny english led to brexit

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Barry Foster posted:

Cos I was pissing people off

Thats no reason to leave.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Barry Foster posted:

I just booked my booster

Git on it
Cheers for this. I've been looking for the past couple of weeks but its just finally let me book mine.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

crispix posted:

do yous reckon the film johnny english led to brexit

the premiere of Johnny English in Apr 2003 led to an epidemic of British loving which resulted in a huge spike in births Jan 2004 - the so-called "Johnny English Generation". It's theorized that the economic hardship of raising these disgusting ill-conceived children may have pushed some voters towards nationalist ideologies

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Thats no reason to leave.

It just makes me post worse

spiderbot
Oct 21, 2012

Barry Foster posted:

I just booked my booster

Git on it

Cheers, managed to get one for tomorrow! (I'm 35 and in London)

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

19th for mine, could be sooner but I'll take it!

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

The Rosie Kay thing is funny to watch the terf press try to dress up as another great injustice - even the BBC article, which opens by explaining at length that she's a great talent we should unconditionally respect - leaves you with a good impression of exactly what kind of boss-at-the-work-barbecue she was.

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
Erm.. all those woke lefty organisations we should boycott.

https://twitter.com/besf0rt/status/1469442008431349762?s=20

If these are leftwing, god help us if 'sensible moderates' ever get in!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

Erm.. all those woke lefty organisations we should boycott.

https://twitter.com/besf0rt/status/1469442008431349762?s=20

If these are leftwing, god help us if 'sensible moderates' ever get in!

Fairly sure this is a parody. For one thing, the obvious, for another right wingers don't boycott. It's an ideology based on gently caress you, got mine.

The truest expression of conservatism was when coke did something to upset Donald Trump and Trump responded "that's okay, I'll still keep drinking that garbage"

https://twitter.com/mikeysmith/status/1469736335871201281?s=19

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Barry Foster posted:

I just booked my booster

Git on it

I think I should be eligible next week as it will be six months then, will try to find somewhere that will do me as a walk in.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

OwlFancier posted:

I think I should be eligible next week as it will be six months then, will try to find somewhere that will do me as a walk in.

You can book right now. But I suppose a walk-in might be quicker

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

Just booked my booster for tomorrow afternoon, cheers. Nearest pharmacy didn’t have availability until 5th Jan, so would recommend looking at different places if you can’t get in quickly.

Savings Clown
May 7, 2007

We all float down here

OwlFancier posted:

I just booked, under 40 and not quite 5 months.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

I can't condemn them, if I worked for the DWP I'd be drinking heavily into the night.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Lady Demelza posted:

The process is really simple but I can never manage to compress it firmly enough so it's a bit crumbly.

If will be fun to learn it. :discourse:

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Gonzo McFee posted:

Fairly sure this is a parody. For one thing, the obvious, for another right wingers don't boycott. It's an ideology based on gently caress you, got mine.

The truest expression of conservatism was when coke did something to upset Donald Trump and Trump responded "that's okay, I'll still keep drinking that garbage"

I'm not sure that it is a parody. Here's the website with the image the tweet posted:

cancelthiscompany DOTcom (I've delinked the website name if it's not too late so they don't come over here following a ping!)

quote:

Once upon a time, the cardinal rule of business was to never even discuss politics, yet nowadays, large corporations are brazenly choosing to alienate half of the country by smearing Donald Trump and/or Republicans, by attacking voting integrity laws, by pushing for censorship of conservative speech, by fomenting the democrat party's toxic culture war, including by pushing the false and racist narrative of systemic racism, indoctrinating employees with critical race theory training, etc. Many of these 'woke' companies are in essence hate groups that push racial polarization by supporting the violent Marxist group Black Lives Matter and other race-mongering groups such as the ACLU (dem donors) and the Southern Poverty Law Center. While some companies have posted quick tweets or buried a pandering web page, others have made huge donations to go along with vitriolic rhetoric.

Most of the companies on this list are run by or employ rabid democrats who have financially supported or joined organizations with bad intentions such as Civic Alliance, the Anti-Defamation League, the anti-Trump group StopHateForProfit, etc. Some have pulled advertising from conservative media outlets, are anti-2nd Amendment, anti-1st Amendment, have furthered global warming hysteria, are pushing to tear down gender constructs, and are pushing the insidious media/democrat party divide-and-conquer agenda of separating people into oppressed groups (women, LBGTQ, etc).

As a whole, these companies are a danger to our country, our freedoms, and our values. This is why we MUST stop feeding the beast that is using profits from our purchases to fuel the destruction of our country. Show them what 74 million + consumers can do to their profit margins. It's your civic duty. And be sure to let them know why you canceled them! The founder of Gab says that we must create our own economy. Our actions matter and they have impact. Just ask Super Bowl advertisers, Gillette, Goodyear, or Walmart. Keep in mind that there is so much more that you can do besides boycotting...

etc

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Savings Clown posted:

I just booked, under 40 and not quite 5 months.

I can't take holidays in december so finding a gap in work and trying to get a walk in is probably my best option.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Gonzo McFee posted:

Right wingers boycott all the time, it's just that they think boycotting Nike involves buying a pair of Nike trainers and then setting them on fire and then taking a photo and then probably buying another pair to wear after you've posted the photo.

Not sure the list is a joke (on purpose) either.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Yes, "marxism" as we have seen means when you kneel at the football, or when you don't advertise like it's the 1950's any more.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Posting a picture of my razor in the toilet to defeat feminism.

e: Wife won't fish it out for me and it looks like theres piss in the water and she won't tell me where the gloves for doing the toilet are unless I clean it too

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

World is upside down.

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Guavanaut posted:

Posting a picture of my razor in the toilet to defeat feminism.

e: Wife won't fish it out for me and it looks like theres piss in the water and she won't tell me where the gloves for doing the toilet are unless I clean it too

Owning the lavs.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Bics out for the lavs.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Guavanaut posted:

Bics out for the lavs.

Gillette? Sounds like a woman's razor. I use a Gill like a real man.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Now I have remembered the free your skin advert from the hbomb video and I am having nightmares again.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
BUY LYNX AND SPRAY LYNX ON UR ARM-PITS OR ELSE U R GAY :mcrappe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Posted just now (well less than 5mins)

Don't tease....

https://twitter.com/PippaCrerar/status/1469788225673826308?s=20

(She's the one who broke partygate)

Photographic evidence of Johnson at party (doing a quiz) *ed I thought it was video

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-pictured-hosting-number-25675443?123=

Doesn't look very dramatic, there must be more.

Jaeluni Asjil fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Dec 11, 2021