Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

The X-rays showed nothing wrong bone-wise (heh) so it’s probably a torn/sprained ligament or what have you. I’m guessing torn since it loving hurts 10/10 if I lift my arm higher than shoulder height. I’ve been trying to do the exercises but it’s not pleasant. I’m probably looking at another round of PT.

Lmao if I need tommy johns but instead of being an MLB player I’m just some suburban rear end in a top hat who can’t walk and operate a leaf blower simultaneously.

My shoulder just had some blown bursa sacs when I got an MRI finally but that made it act like I’d torn everything inside it so hoping you have a similar thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Derpies posted:

I will second this when I actually rehabbed my shoulder get this, it worked.

WHY WASN'T I INFORMED OF THIS?

(voice off camera): you were

WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED?!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

sebmojo posted:

WHY WASN'T I INFORMED OF THIS?

(voice off camera): you were

WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED?!

I was also like, no way I have to start at one pound weights, then once I did the isolation exercises correctly was like….. ok yeah maybe I do.

Worked wonders though and probably staved off needing my shoulder bones sawed down for like five years.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
this thread has been fairly dog-centric lately. nothing against dogs but think we could use some cats so even out the balance

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Revins posted:

this thread has been fairly dog-centric lately. nothing against dogs but think we could use some cats so even out the balance

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

hell yeah

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

like the direction this thread is heading

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Internetjack posted:

Yeah, I keep two full sets of tires. I just use my jack in the garage. Takes about an hour. Work clothes get filthy. In the spring when I switch back, I go into Les Schwab, just so a pro can look at everything else with brakes and axels and all that.

Funny, I expected you to keep your jack…

*puts on sunglasses*

…on the internet.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

My posting game has been weakened by this horrible migraine I've had for like 4 days now.

Someone post my stead pls

or use my account, the password is obvious

as in the word, obvious

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Ratjaculation posted:

My posting game has been weakened by this horrible migraine I've had for like 4 days now.

as in the word, obvious

I had a killer migraine yesterday, wound up going home from work early even

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Revins posted:

I had a killer migraine yesterday, wound up going home from work early even

sorry friend, are you feeling better?

I've been keeping mine at bay with triptans but it's felt like someones wedged a tennis ball above my eye at times

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Ratjaculation posted:

sorry friend, are you feeling better?

I've been keeping mine at bay with triptans but it's felt like someones wedged a tennis ball above my eye at times

fine today, thanks :)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I went day drinking with lady bagmo and got brunch and then we went for a walk and now I feel dead!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Guys should I start a radio show on my local community radio? It'd be disco, funk and soul probably

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

bagmonkey posted:

Guys should I start a radio show on my local community radio? It'd be disco, funk and soul probably

:hai: :hai: :hai:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

bagmonkey posted:

When I was in high school backyard wrestling was a big thing and my extended friends group would have parties centered around these types of matches.
My 'character' was essentially 'Disco Stu' from the simpsons, full white disco leisure suit I found at good will.
My 'manager' was real tall lanky looking dweeb that would walk out next to me with a boombox on his shoulder with gold chains and mirror shades on playing like, the boogie nights soundtrack or whatever we found.

I say DO IT!

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

Would it be stressful or fun? If it's fun, absofuckinglutely

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Would it be stressful or fun? If it's fun, absofuckinglutely

It sounds like it'd be pretty lax, I know the rules are basically "don't get us fined by the FCC". I'm gonna be talking to the people at the station soon anywho because I want to start working with them on some stuff like merchandising and events

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

bagmonkey posted:

yes

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

bagmonkey posted:

Will you be allowed to play disco duck?

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

bagmonkey posted:

also you should share some choice cuts with the thread

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

gbs has 665 users browsing... so close...

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

bagmonkey posted:

hmm, I don't think you have what it takes, so I'm gonna say no

this is just in case you need the extra motivation of proving someone wrong

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Revins posted:

gbs has 665 users browsing... so close...

+1

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Tug Life

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

T

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

U

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

G

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

L

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

F

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

E

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

great success

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Ratjaculation posted:

as in the word, obvious

I will do this, and I will the post dong, fulfilling the prophecy.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Also I am on the metro right now and there are white people talking about The Office character arcs.

Please pray that I have the strength to keep from flipping out and killing them a la Bernard Goetz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Also I am on the metro right now and there are white people talking about The Office character arcs.

Please pray that I have the strength to keep from flipping out and killing them a la Bernard Goetz.

Get some SAUCE