Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Also I am on the metro right now and there are white people talking about The Office character arcs.

Please pray that I have the strength to keep from flipping out and killing them a la Bernard Goetz.

on dating apps there's now equal numbers of women posting "just a pam looking for my jim" and "not a pam looking for my jim, can we just agree he was kind of a jerk?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

oh, well, thanks to prof crocodile this is now a page about the office: an american workplace

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Derpies posted:

Get some SAUCE

Was going to go to crisp and juicy this week, but gf. crocodile wanted Yemeni food. The mulqlqual was great but there was a startling dearth of SAUCE.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Also I am on the metro right now and there are white people talking about The Office character arcs.

Please pray that I have the strength to keep from flipping out and killing them a la Bernard Goetz.

Tell them I said The Office is overrated.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Tip posted:

oh, well, thanks to prof crocodile this is now a page about the office: an american workplace

*shrugs and makes kind of a douchey ‘what me’ face as the theme song starts*

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

doodle doo doodle doodle doo doodle doodle doo bweeehhnmmm maaaaaanmenamenameh bomp bomp bomadompa

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

the top search result for hilarious office gif

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Tip posted:

the top search result for hilarious office gif

I just felt a little piece of my soul die

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Sid Vicious posted:

maaaaaanmenamenameh

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Revins posted:

I just felt a little piece of my soul die

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

the second result for hilarious office gif

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I've just created a new office gif that will break the internet

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Was going to go to crisp and juicy this week, but gf. crocodile wanted Yemeni food. The mulqlqual was great but there was a startling dearth of SAUCE.

F

Its my birthday Jan 8 lets set up a sauce drop since I got your venmo on file.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I will do this, and I will the post dong, fulfilling the prophecy.

Post a really small dong so that ratjac is forever known as the poster with the really small dong

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

idk what this thread is but GAT drat them carl pics slapped

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Skim Milk posted:

it's about posting forty thousand times

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

I don't care about The Office, it was ok, nothing special imo

Edit: Carl however, is loving legit

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Skim Milk posted:

That's the beauty of it, it isn't about anything!

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I used to work in AN OFFICE with a dude who absolutely LOVED, and I mean, LOVED The Office, and I would say a good 75% of his anecdotes or what have you were "...Do you know on The Office, when..." and then would do a comparison.
Except that in the years that I worked there, zero, and I mean zero of our co-workers ever watched the show, and would flat out tell him, over and over, for years "No, I haven't seen that/don't watch it" and he'd just say "Ok well anyway Michael Scott says..."

It was almost impressive how often it happened.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Can we stop pretending that the US Office was good yet?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

lol parkour

lol black character

lol Jim put Dwight above bin Laden on the most wanted list

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Now the UK Office, there's a show

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

HAYYY YSHTOLA

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Skim Milk posted:

Carl loving rules

Thank you for your service posting in the 1000 page thread, hardest working and most educational thread on the forums

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Big Beef City posted:

I used to work in AN OFFICE with a dude who absolutely LOVED, and I mean, LOVED The Office, and I would say a good 75% of his anecdotes or what have you were "...Do you know on The Office, when..." and then would do a comparison.
Except that in the years that I worked there, zero, and I mean zero of our co-workers ever watched the show, and would flat out tell him, over and over, for years "No, I haven't seen that/don't watch it" and he'd just say "Ok well anyway Michael Scott says..."

It was almost impressive how often it happened.

Sounds like this guy's personality was associated to a sitcom which is unfortunate.

Anyway, I never watched The Office, US or UK versions. I've seen some gifs on the interwebs tho

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

@potatojaguar

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I haven't read the thread but I wanted to drop in and say Carl kicks rear end. Is he a heeler/collie cross? It doesn't matter. He could be half an old boot and half some trash and I'd still love him.

Anyway both offices suck but UK office at least has the dignity to be actual cringe comedy rather than just cringe. Thank you for reading my post, or thank you for not reading my post, whichever you prefer.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Good morning goons

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Hey hows things?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

AKZ posted:

Hey hows things?

Pretty good, just trying to find the motivation to make breakfast. I think it's a "French Toast Piled High" kinda day

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://soundcloud.com/dj-gant-johnson/a-cup-of-j-o-e-08-12-2021

Here's a really good mix from Cup of J.O.E. and Yes She Did! on The Face Radio, it's pretty chill soul/funk/disco stuff, perfect for Sunday

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

I haven't read the thread but I wanted to drop in and say Carl kicks rear end. Is he a heeler/collie cross? It doesn't matter. He could be half an old boot and half some trash and I'd still love him.

He’s definitely got ACD/Blue Heeler in him but the floppy ears make me think there’s some lab or some sort of hound in there. He’s from the south so hound is probably more likely :shrug:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

never forget the time y'shtola killed a man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3ui8VueDec&t=90s

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Best waifu

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bagmonkey posted:

Pretty good, just trying to find the motivation to make breakfast. I think it's a "French Toast Piled High" kinda day

It’s a strawberries piled high breakfast for me. Also it looks and feels amazing outside.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

bagmonkey posted:

How was that french toast? We did a mexican brunch and now I'm wondering if I should get my rear end kicked playing sekiro for a little bit. Maybe have a haribo bear or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Carl loving rules

Thank you for your service posting in the 1000 page thread, hardest working and most educational thread on the forums

any time. cheers