Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
oh good we have a spiritual sequel to the lowcarb diet/man eats nothing but lard thread

https://twitter.com/drewtoothpaste/status/1470123702364913673

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK posted:

oh good we have a spiritual sequel to the lowcarb diet/man eats nothing but lard thread

https://twitter.com/drewtoothpaste/status/1470123702364913673

In case anyone thinks this is a joke it’s absolutely not and there are other posters who have while not nearly that amount definitely have gone above and beyond what is sane.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
…thirty vaccine doses? What in the actual gently caress.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Frank Frank posted:

…thirty vaccine doses? What in the actual gently caress.

I'm hoping its someone in CSPAM joking

I really am

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

kind of worried about the kidney thing

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone
The blood looking different makes it sound fake, to me anyway.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Perhaps it is YOU who is the monster for not taking Covid seriously and wilfully murdering thousands *injects vaccine into eyeballs due to scar tissue buildup*

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Making TCC look like responsible harm reduction experts.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
2022. A grim future where vaccine mandates have made "Vax Passports" a necessity of life.

"I'm going to need to see your papers."

That guy, grinning: "Of course, officer." (Unfurls an entire paper towel roll of vaccine records)

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

HiroProtagonist posted:

continuously surprised at the ability of goons to not get obvious jokes lol

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

I don't believe any of that because I don't think any injection site or pharmacy would let him do this. Even assuming he's going to multiple places you still have to fill out some basic info before each injection and everything you're getting gets logged in the state immunization registry.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
That’s the same guy who wanted a forums-wide announcement that you could get COVID-19 boosters

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3985740

I guess he just really likes getting that antibody rush and wants everyone else to feel the same thrill?

Nuns with Guns has a new favorite as of 23:14 on Dec 12, 2021

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Making TCC look like responsible harm reduction experts.

:emptyquote:

edit: also do we like report him to the CDC or something for further study?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

is that cspam thread a joke thread or are they serious posting?

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
ah ok, i see the problem now

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Len posted:

is that cspam thread a joke thread or are they serious posting?

I don't think they know themselves.

Also,
https://twitter.com/JimMFelton/status/1469994415011905542

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I don't think they know themselves.

you're a loving moron, hope that helps :tipshat:

i'll just explain the loving joke since you clearly don't want to understand it: the emphasis on vaccinations being the only possible avenue of preventing a very preventable pandemic that has already killed over 800,000 people in the US alone leads to certain posters making fun of it by making joke posts wherein they have taken 9 vaccinations and still do not feel safe and ask for advice.

meanwhile that thread has correctly predicted both the trajectory of each new infectious variant and how useless it is to pretend this poo poo doesn't exist any more, as well as that the longer this goes on, the more and worse variants will emerge. weirdly it gets frustrating to be proven correct over and over again and have no ability to do anything about it, which is where comedy emerges from.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

HiroProtagonist posted:

i'll just explain the loving joke since you clearly don't want to understand it: the emphasis on vaccinations being the only possible avenue of preventing a very preventable pandemic that has already killed over 800,000 people in the US alone leads to certain posters making fun of it by making joke posts wherein they have taken 9 vaccinations and still do not feel safe and ask for advice.

meanwhile that thread has correctly predicted both the trajectory of each new infectious variant and how useless it is to pretend this poo poo doesn't exist any more, as well as that the longer this goes on, the more and worse variants will emerge. weirdly it gets frustrating to be proven correct over and over again and have no ability to do anything about it, which is where comedy emerges from.

was the cspam thread the one with the poster that had a panic attack over ice cream?

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Len posted:

was the cspam thread the one with the poster that had a panic attack over ice cream?

i dont know but that would be pretty lol if it happened

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

HiroProtagonist posted:

poo poo imagine when the game slider is moved to omicron 2.0.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
ngl, i fell for it and am still not sure hes joking
it just seems impossible to me that a cspam poster w/ 700+ covid thread posts in the past two months would make a post as crazy as that and not actually be that insane

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

uh oh, something is leaking

TVIV also is the home of the worst non-political debate in forums history, "I Quit/I Acquit" from the Office thread.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

HiroProtagonist posted:

i dont know but that would be pretty lol if it happened

i know someones got it handy, post the ice cream freakout

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

pentyne posted:

poo poo imagine when the game slider is moved to omicron 2.0.

good news you wont have to imagine it pretty soon

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

GoutPatrol posted:

TVIV also is the home of the worst non-political debate in forums history, "I Quit/I Acquit" from the Office thread.

If it doesn't result in many dollars in dues for bans and subsequent re-regs, it's not a real SA forums debate.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

GoutPatrol posted:

Really? Even worse than the “Are Barry and Iris (two people who are not related by blood in any way) committing incest by marrying each other because they lived in the same house growing up?” debate of the Flash thread’s 2017 winter hiatus?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

HiroProtagonist posted:

:ok:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

Really? Even worse than the “Are Barry and Iris (two people who are not related by blood in any way) committing incest by marrying each other because they lived in the same house growing up?” debate of the Flash thread’s 2017 winter hiatus?

Was that the real reason Nazis crashed their wedding?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

let me try to explain to you uneducated fuckshits how the cspam covid thread is

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Spergin Morlock posted:

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Spergin Morlock posted:

Lol

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

yes, its called a saga

don't be mad because you're a consistently bad poster who doesn't understand humor

Spergin Morlock posted:

also lol

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

HiroProtagonist posted:

yes, its called a saga

don't be mad because you're a consistently bad poster who doesn't understand humor

Hush

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

*sighs and puts the 0 back on the 'days since thread ate itself' placard*

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
if this thread is not about explaining sagas please tell me how its anything but a knit'n'bitch session

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

GoutPatrol posted:

“Get their clothes”/“Get their clones” was another fun one

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Clothes/clones must be Venture Brothers, what is quit/acquit?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

HiroProtagonist posted:

yes, its called a saga

also lol

:ok:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

nine-gear crow posted:

I neve read that one because I stay far away from the CW comic book show threads because I find their entire universe of shows boring. Happen to have a link?