Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Hector Delgado posted:

Jesus christ. Anyways here is the Round Up

https://youtu.be/6NAZtd-qHSQ

hell no

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

There are no sharks in Kentucky as it is not near a coast. Also lacking the presence of Tara Reid.

The IL/KY/TN area is more likely to be overtaken with a raccoonado or possumnado (or opossumnado). Maybe an occasional deernado if it's around rut.

I hope there won't be a deernado!!!!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

mayonado and its a torando full of mayonaisse! white people!

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

It sucks that people died.

It also sucks that you can't tell if the dead people were good or bad people, so you don't know how to feel about the dead people other than semi sad or something equally socially appropriate.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

satanic splash-back posted:

It sucks that people died.

It also sucks that you can't tell if the dead people were good or bad people, so you don't know how to feel about the dead people other than semi sad or something equally socially appropriate.

i didnt know them

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

EorayMel posted:

Interstates and tractor-trailers are their natural enemies, better take shelter in the nearest 18 wheeler, though a heavy duty diesel pickup will suffice if it's only an F1 or 2.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Lord Decimus Barnacle posted:

Why don’t people in these tornado regions live in hobbit holes?

That's not gonna work see there will be a knock on the door and the guy will say "No thank you we don't want any more visitors, well-wishers, or distant relations" and the other guy says "What about very old friends" and he opens the door but oh no! it's the tornado and it flies in and devastates the home and fellates the man and leaves just as quickly with all the cum. They are extremely cunning, these whirling winds.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

EorayMel posted:

Don't worry, just throw a couple of salt licks at it and instead of destroying your house it'll just fling poo poo everywhere.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

you will meet your perfect storm one day
it'll suck the poo poo right out your rear end in a top hat and land a flying cow on your balls

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
https://twitter.com/Quakeprincessss/status/1470118488224194567?s=20

Lol.

This is what you get when you cut education funding.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Imagine expecting thoughts & prayers in a gbs thread :wtc:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

There are no sharks in Kentucky as it is not near a coast. Also lacking the presence of Tara Reid.

The IL/KY/TN area is more likely to be overtaken with a raccoonado or possumnado (or opossumnado). Maybe an occasional deernado if it's around rut.

How about a Cocaine Bearnado?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
A lot of people in these areas are poor as hell and victims of the opioid epidemic, so I'm gonna go ahead and feel bad that they're dead regardless of political affiliation.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i dont know about kentucky but i went to a big aquarium in chattanooga tn a couple years ago and there were plenty of sharks in there. chattanooga was not hit by this recent storm but they do get tornados there so if an ef5 were to tear the roof off of that aquarium then sharknado conditions could indeed be possible in the mid-south region

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
:rip: all the people who live in place called Tornado Alley

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

:rip: all the people who live in place called Tornado Alley

this storm didn't happen in tornado alley

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Earwicker posted:

this storm didn't happen in tornado alley

:rip: all those people who live in New Tornado Alley

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

lol

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

:rip: all those people who lived in New Tornado Alley

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dixie_Alley

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Reading the thread, how exactly does one gently caress a tornado? Do you drop trou’ and wait for the tornado to pull you in so you can be hosed by the swirling vortex inside? Do you drop trou’ and wait for the tornado’s edge to come near your nether region so you can gently caress it like that? Or do you lay down on the ground dick up and wait for the tornado to touch down on your ding dong?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

play list
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBEIBBdgAOApTPgoJ1TlQLyeaZw66bdLP

specific video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIPyVad0THM&t=1540s

These poor southerners who make 14k a year on social security all voted for trump lol. Wonder why.
'Why he did what he said he was gonna do... these folks that go to a city and burn things down, why they doing that? why don't they burn down something where they live?'

[edit] I love that channel and I feel for the people but they have no clue about what happens anywhere else in the country and are totally brainwashed

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Dec 13, 2021

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

You Are A Elf posted:

Reading the thread, how exactly does one gently caress a tornado? Do you drop trou’ and wait for the tornado to pull you in so you can be hosed by the swirling vortex inside? Do you drop trou’ and wait for the tornado’s edge to come near your nether region so you can gently caress it like that? Or do you lay down on the ground dick up and wait for the tornado to touch down on your ding dong?

You go straight for its ado

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I think you gotta line up with the winking eye of the storm

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Sid Vicious posted:

i didnt know them

they knew you :(

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Justin Credible posted:

I doubt anyone is happy over this stuff happening, it is awful and I hope these people get the help they need.

I live near a soft wood lumber plant and when the mass flooding in Vancouver happened two weeks ago they raised the price of all their lumber 30% overnight. I imagine after these tornadoes it will go up even more tomorrow.

So they are happy, and probably will be until the trees start bursting into flames.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

You Are A Elf posted:

Tornados suck, so you strip naked, lie face up on the ground, and wait for the tornado to move over you and suck you up.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

strapping on my balldo as the vortex approaches

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I can't handle tornadoes.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

sweet thursday posted:

im coming towards you with two two liters strapped together full of water and oh yeah im shaking that thing

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

sweet thursday posted:

That's why I just signed up for a self defense class. This poo poo is no joke.

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

My niece done got bit by a copperhead

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

the only thing that can stop a tornado with a gun is a earthquake with a gun

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Sid Vicious posted:

the only thing that can stop a tornado with a gun is a earthquake with a gun

and Hercules

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

You Are A Elf posted:

The hole is at the top idiot

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

You say tornado, I say tornadoe.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lets call the whole thing off *is blown away in a tornado*

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

You say, "Yes", I say, "No" (I say, "Yes", but I may mean, "No")
You say, "Stop", I say, "Tor, na, do" (I can stay still it's time to go)
Oh, oh no

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Vakal posted:

and Hercules

it was loving terrifying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011