Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalel

more falafel please posted:

so a game i worked on got announced last night and we're doing a "first look" sorta thing where a bunch of streamers and other folks are gonna play it today:

https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Rumbleverse

really really cool, congrats!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
started the division 2 and it's p fun so far
my only complaint is that the HUD is hard to read for me and the options aren't really a great solution but eh

Farecoal

There he go
Getting the vertebrae shackles for Mound Makers in DS3 is miserable. It's been about a 95% failure rate for me, I've gotten a few but never "legitimately", the host either falls off a cliff or dies to enemies or another invader has gotten them

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy
been playing alot of overwatch lately not sure why

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Achtane posted:

started the division 2 and it's p fun so far
my only complaint is that the HUD is hard to read for me and the options aren't really a great solution but eh

I think there are some make the text bigger options in there but I don't remember where. Some games just don't let you make the text bigger or the text biggening option doesn't affect all of the text.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I've been playing Castles and Kingdoms and holy poo poo is it addictive. I'll sit down to play for an hour and suddenly it's 5am. The city building is very solid, but I kinda wish there were more objectives or challenges or technology tree. There's no real end state other than "I'm bored now."

Finger Prince

Goddamnit all I wanted to do was update my cc, and now I'm completely locked out of my playstation account. Had to reset the password for the google account associated with the playstation account, had to reset the password for the playstation account, and oops loving galaxy brain here didn't use his actual birthdate for that account, and it's not 4/20/1969, so gently caress knows what I used instead, and now I'm out of reset attempts for the next 24 hours. I'm going to have to buy playstation gift cards and top up my wallet with them. Again. This isn't the first time this has happened.

Jolo

To the tune of John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt:

"Four twenty nineteen sixty nine!
That is my birthday too!"

Twenty Four

My birthday actually is 4/20 (not 69 though, younger) and though I don't do the weed, I still get a kick out of making a random stoner's day when it comes up like at the "we card everyone, or at least ask what your birthday is" convenience stores or wherever or however else it comes up.

"No really, you can check my license if you want, all I smoke is cigs, nothing against it though, I just stick to drinkin'!"

kalel

Twenty Four posted:

My birthday actually is 4/20 (not 69 though, younger) and though I don't do the weed, I still get a kick out of making a random stoner's day when it comes up like at the "we card everyone, or at least ask what your birthday is" convenience stores or wherever or however else it comes up.

"No really, you can check my license if you want, all I smoke is cigs, nothing against it though, I just stick to drinkin'!"

same here. I got carded by campus security at college (my roommate bought weed and they searched my dorm when he got reported) and they thought it was a joke

kalel

and to any non Americans, yes the parenthetical is true. god bless the usa

Twenty Four

"Your birthday is 4/20? No way!"

"Yeah, I picked it myself"

"Really?"

"No you can't pick your birthday you're high as gently caress lol"

more falafel please

forums poster

Twenty Four posted:

"Your birthday is 4/20? No way!"

"Yeah, I picked it myself"

"Really?"

"No you can't pick your birthday you're high as gently caress lol"

"thanks, I grew it myself" is my favorite response to a compliment about my beard or butt or whatever

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Twenty Four

more falafel please posted:

"thanks, I grew it myself" is my favorite response to a compliment about my beard or butt or whatever

:nice:

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

life has been weird and bad and i've been snowed in really hard here and i started playing atelier rorona

it's so saccharine i'm going to get cavities but it's fun and cute and relaxing after what's been a rough coupla weeks

Finger Prince

Finally got my playstation password reset. I used the online support bot and for some reason it didn't ask for my date of birth this time. Division 2 downloading.

sb hermit

Finger Prince posted:

Finally got my playstation password reset. I used the online support bot and for some reason it didn't ask for my date of birth this time. Division 2 downloading.

:nice:

selan dyin

quick post youre recent ten

sb hermit

I had a morbid thought about Last of Us. Maybe Joel was right all along. Maybe he knew that a developed vaccine wouldn't ever be accepted because society has moved away from the age of science. Maybe there would have been misinformation saying that a vaccine would turn someone into a clicker. Or maybe vaccine control would lead to an imbalance of regional power.

I am overthinking this.

Farecoal

There he go

BALLS DILDO posted:

What's the top left-middle one?

vanisher

BALLS DILDO posted:

I feel like playing multiplayer Hunter with chill people would be fun

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Scaly Haylie

BALLS DILDO posted:

how do i do that

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Scaly Haylie posted:

how do i do that

You open up steam and go to the Dashboard / Home page. Should be the default unless you changed it somehow (not sure if that's possible). That shelf should already be there but if it isn't you can add it

Finger Prince

Down for 3 hours for server maintenance, on a game where online play is optional. Not :nice:

sb hermit

Finger Prince posted:

Down for 3 hours for server maintenance, on a game where online play is optional. Not :nice:

Well, at least you got your password reset :smith:

selan dyin

Farecoal posted:

What's the top left-middle one?

Siralim? pokemon roguelike: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1289810/Siralim_Ultimate/ heaps good

vanisher posted:

I feel like playing multiplayer Hunter with chill people would be fun

you got it? id be down for hunting sometime, game is great. super chill way to spend a few hours

biosterous

can't find the thing on steam and i only have a few games installed there atm so i made this

(renowned explorers is installed but i haven't played for years so i crossed it out to make exactly 10 games)

bonus points if you can correctly identify the roguelike

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

IGgy IGsen

Finally back at my computer and not at work, here's mine.

The most recent one is Fire Pro Wrestling World with a custom cover image. I basically run a show in that game that I actually produce so it's my most recent game most of the time.

ZeroRanger is one I definitely recommend if you're into shmups, It's more than meets the eye and I keep coming back to that one.

Farecoal

There he go

hmmm, interesante

Jolo

IGgy IGsen posted:

ZeroRanger is one I definitely recommend if you're into shmups, It's more than meets the eye and I keep coming back to that one.

It's really good! Loved the soundtrack too. I didn't beat the final final final ending but still enjoyed it a bunch. The very final ending has you wager your save file against the final boss and I did that twice unsuccessfully and didn't try again. After watching a vid the final bit doesn't look as hard as the boss before it but it's a lot of effort to redo multiple times.

IGgy IGsen

Jolo posted:

It's really good! Loved the soundtrack too. I didn't beat the final final final ending but still enjoyed it a bunch. The very final ending has you wager your save file against the final boss and I did that twice unsuccessfully and didn't try again. After watching a vid the final bit doesn't look as hard as the boss before it but it's a lot of effort to redo multiple times.

I scummed it by backing up my save. Like a true gamer.

It's the one bad part in an otherwise fantastic game.

Pro Target

biosterous posted:

bonus points if you can correctly identify the roguelike

Its Steamband, and I'll say what I would say to anyone who plays angband variants: i pray for your sake that you will one day play better roguelikes

biosterous

Pro Target posted:

Its Steamband, and I'll say what I would say to anyone who plays angband variants: i pray for your sake that you will one day play better roguelikes

you are correct, and also i have modded the gently caress out of this so it's now just a nice way to turn my brain off and make some numbers happen

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

idiotsavant

empty whippet box posted:

does anyone in byob play new world? I do, but i feel like im sort of a hostage to it because my irl best friend is into it and wants to keep going on it. I honestly loving hate it. this game su cks

old post but i haven’t played for like 2 weeks now and feel better for it. there was some cool stuff but also way too much stupid garbage stuff. and there will never stop being stupid garbage stuff because ags is a trash tier studio driven by amazon middle management mentality

Scaly Haylie

idiotsavant
stay safe, fart ghost

Finger Prince

The division 2 is tons of fun. It's plays like a weird combination of battlefield and fallout 4, squeezed through the ubisoftinator. I love how varied the gun varieties are, and how you can swap between a bunch of loadouts depending on how you feel like playing and what the environment you're in is. I love the shotguns in particular. It's going to take me forever to get through though, since I have a patholical need to clear every sub mission in a map section before moving on to the next.

Bobby Deluxe

If you like map clearing the Division games are great for that. The endgame is also supposed to be fun if you like hardcore group stuff, but if you don't you can just not increase world tiers.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Bobby Deluxe posted:

If you like map clearing the Division games are great for that. The endgame is also supposed to be fun if you like hardcore group stuff, but if you don't you can just not increase world tiers.

Is it first person only, or is third person view an option?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

oh this tickles my fancy

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER