Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sid Vicious posted:

my wife bought me loop hero on my switch im very happy

That looked interesting

Tell us what it's like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Tip posted:

you're in it because I'm in it and I always carry you around in my heart

:kimchi:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

also not in it, now voting 1 on the whole thread. sorry tip

Same and no Carl either :(

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Meme Poker Party posted:

After a mere 200 hours of time played in Battle Brothers I finally feel like I've "git gud". Good crew, well equipped at about Day 50. Will I finally defeat a late-game crisis on Ironman? I think these chad lads just might be able to do it!

I really hope I don't let you down

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Lady bagmo and I are getting Applebee's takeout tonight because she got a gift card from work and like why would we ever go to an Applebee's

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

hell yeah most experienced member of the group

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Bloop posted:

That looked interesting

Tell us what it's like

i have like 60 hours or more in it on steam its really neat, you juggle the heroes gear and placing tiles that both change the world and enemy spawns and also drop items used to rebuild the camp you return to between runs with like new classes and farms and a potion brewer and smith etc, i really really like it its quite relaxing for the first ten loops and then its frantic as hell right up until you either escape back to your camp or die

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lazy dinner tonight, made S&B curry previously discussed in this very thread!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sid Vicious posted:

i have like 60 hours or more in it on steam its really neat, you juggle the heroes gear and placing tiles that both change the world and enemy spawns and also drop items used to rebuild the camp you return to between runs with like new classes and farms and a potion brewer and smith etc, i really really like it its quite relaxing for the first ten loops and then its frantic as hell right up until you either escape back to your camp or die

Sounds neat, are there any permanent unlocks/advancement like in Hades or even Slay the Spire?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Bloop posted:

Sounds neat, are there any permanent unlocks/advancement like in Hades or even Slay the Spire?

yeah the classes and then everything you do in town eventually adds to your starting gear and how many potions you have etc

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Making some pork chops and Brussels sprouts

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

tonight is cheat day at casa crocodile, so we ordered a fancy brick oven pizza with lots of toppings, but by the time it got here it was all cold and floppy and the toppings just fell the gently caress off when you tried to hold the slice. there is no smiley that adequately expresses the disappointment that i feel over this pizza fiasco.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Prof. Crocodile posted:

tonight is cheat day at casa crocodile, so we ordered a fancy brick oven pizza with lots of toppings, but by the time it got here it was all cold and floppy and the toppings just fell the gently caress off when you tried to hold the slice. there is no smiley that adequately expresses the disappointment that i feel over this pizza fiasco.

try this one on: :manning:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Aardvark! posted:

try this one on: :manning:

that was the first one that i thought of, and although it captures my frustration, it does not capture my sadness nor my loss of faith in humanity. I appreciate your help, tho.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Prof. Crocodile posted:

that was the first one that i thought of, and although it captures my frustration, it does not capture my sadness nor my loss of faith in humanity. I appreciate your help, tho.

:negative:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

not even close

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

also @revins you are currently at 999 posts...

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Sometimes you just should have ordered :taco: instead

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
We WILL find the right smiley for you

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

All of these are partially accurate. It’s like that analogy about how understanding god is like a bunch of people in a dark room trying to describe an elephant by touch—except instead of god it’s the tragedy of floppy pizza.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Meme Poker Party posted:

After a mere 200 hours of time played in Battle Brothers I finally feel like I've "git gud". Good crew, well equipped at about Day 50. Will I finally defeat a late-game crisis on Ironman? I think these chad lads just might be able to do it!

Lol

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

RIP best buddy

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

MakaVillian posted:

RIP best buddy

I'm so sorry :(

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

MakaVillian posted:

RIP best buddy

😭😭😭

Losing a pet is the worst feeling and I'm so sorry

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

MakaVillian posted:

RIP best buddy

Imagine me hugging you really hard until it almost got weird but then it didn't

Hope you're ok goonfriend

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

MakaVillian posted:

RIP best buddy

Sorry pal :(

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

MakaVillian posted:

RIP best buddy

Sorry to hear it. Hope you have a lot of good memories.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

MakaVillian posted:

RIP best buddy

i'm so sorry, my thoughts are with you

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

MakaVillian posted:

RIP best buddy

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

MakaVillian posted:

RIP best buddy

a good cat that was lucky to have you

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
:(

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my balls hurt this has been happening occasionally since i had a vasectomy and it really sucks its just achy balls for hours

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Thanks all.

I'll stop bumming out the best thread on the forums. I hope everyone had an excellent weekend.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Sid Vicious posted:

my balls hurt this has been happening occasionally since i had a vasectomy and it really sucks its just achy balls for hours

But don't tell my balls, my achy breaky balls
I just don't think they'd understand
And if you tell my balls, my achy breaky balls
They might blow up and kill this man

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Sid Vicious posted:

Your vas deferens is so powerful it's regrowing, there will never be a time in your life when you're not fantastically virile. Sorry Sid

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

MakaVillian posted:

Thanks all.

I'll stop bumming out the best thread on the forums. I hope everyone had an excellent weekend.

We in the 1000 page thread are a brother (and sister!) Hood

We are here for everyone

This page is in memoriam to your buddy

Page 664 is dedicated to MakaVillian's cat, the best cat

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Blessed be the cat and its page.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Oh no. Rest in puss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

I think I've posted this picture before, but it really encapsulates her general attitude and I think it's a fitting tribute