Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

I feel like F76 already is the Fallout version of ESO. There are a lot of similarities.

I would have said that Bethesda will still do single player versions, but then MS bought them so who knows now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

MH Knights posted:

If anything Bethesda may shift resources from ESO to ES6 and put ESO in maintenance mode. ESO may get updates but they will be smaller and more spread out. Also the updates will be focused on cash shop items to continue milking whatever whales remain.
There don't actually seem to be many shared resources between the ESO devs and single player devs beyond lore discussions, so I don't expect this to happen as a business decision. If it happens it'll be in reaction to the playerbase leaving for ES6, not a need for dev resources.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Saw the Grim Harlequin crates were on offer. Cool, I'll buy some as a Christmas present for my friend who's rolling as a jester. I've got 1,000 crowns already, so I'll just buy 3,000 more. Oh, the ESO Plus deal doesn't apply to gifts for some reason? Now I've had to buy less crowns for more money to afford a 15-pack.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

MH Knights posted:

Hardly, modern AAA games development/business practices will do that. There is a non zero chance ES6 could be a Fallout 76 style live service as FO76 has been very profitable for Bethesda. We will have to wait and see what kind of game Starfield actually is as its success or failure will heavily influence ES6.

If anything Bethesda may shift resources from ESO to ES6 and put ESO in maintenance mode. ESO may get updates but they will be smaller and more spread out. Also the updates will be focused on cash shop items to continue milking whatever whales remain.

ESO is made by Zenimax Online Studio. ES6 is being made by BGS.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Firor's letter to the gamers went out today

quote:

Looking ahead to 2022, we will continue to do what we do best: tell great stories and keep the ESO train running. Our content plans will be to back off major plots with "end of the world invasion" themes for a bit to tell a traditional "Elder Scrolls" story of political intrigue and factional infighting, concentrating on one of ESO’s playable races that has not yet had a full cultural and historical deep dive. For more info, you’ll have to wait for our traditional January reveal show.

Next chapter probably going to be either Redguard or Imperial focused. Probably Redguard.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

Synthwave Crusader posted:

Firor's letter to the gamers went out today

Next chapter probably going to be either Redguard or Imperial focused. Probably Redguard.

That's awesome IMO. Armageddon of the month gets old pretty quick.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Doctor Zero posted:

Armageddon of the month gets old pretty quick.

In video games yes. But I can't wait for next months real world Armageddon. Maybe this one will actually do something.

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/61333

quote:

Celebrate New Life The New Life Festival in-game event begins this Thursday, December 16 at 10AM EST, and continues until Tuesday, January 4 at 10AM EST. To join the joyful fete, acquire the New Life Festival quest from the in-game Crown Store and use it to make your merry way to the New Life Herald Breda, found south of the city of Windhelm, Eastmarch. You can also teleport directly to the New Life Festival tent via the portal found at Impresario locations.

During the event period, the first time you complete a New Life Festival daily quest, you’ll receive three Event Tickets in addition to your Gift Box and other rewards. This means you can earn up to 60(!) Event Tickets during this event, allowing you to acquire the following items from the Impresario event vendor:

So if you've got the morpholith you'll be able to get enough for the house. If you've got house fragments already but missed something else earlier you may be able to get that on top of the house.

The daily quests are all pretty easy to do, 5 minutes or so. If you have multiple characters you could also get a bunch done on the first day and then just turn them in. This is valuable since you may have plans that don't involve ESO so as long as you have a couple of minutes to log in, click the quest turn in and log out you can get your tickets.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/61333

So if you've got the morpholith you'll be able to get enough for the house. If you've got house fragments already but missed something else earlier you may be able to get that on top of the house.

The daily quests are all pretty easy to do, 5 minutes or so. If you have multiple characters you could also get a bunch done on the first day and then just turn them in. This is valuable since you may have plans that don't involve ESO so as long as you have a couple of minutes to log in, click the quest turn in and log out you can get your tickets.

You only get tickets per day per account.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Doctor Zero posted:

You only get tickets per day per account.

He's saying to do the quests on different characters and turn them in on separate days.

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

SplitSoul posted:

He's saying to do the quests on different characters and turn them in on separate days.
Yes, this. Queue them up so you can still get your tickets on days when you have other stuff to do.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

Yes, this. Queue them up so you can still get your tickets on days when you have other stuff to do.

Ahhh I see that’s clever actually!

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Doctor Zero posted:

That's awesome IMO. Armageddon of the month gets old pretty quick.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

For anyone curious about trader prices:
https://twitter.com/JHartEllis/status/1452826438533582858
42.5Million is not enough for a trader in Mournhold.
30.3Million is needed for a trader in Wayrest.

That's over 60-100K per guild member per week depending on how full the guild is for a top spot trader. Absolutely ridiculous.

Necro bump but GOD drat WHAT?

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

just implement a standard server wide auction house/market board at this point, jfc

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

The game economy is definitely one where all the money flows to the top. The rich get richer because they can afford to hold the majority of their value in mats while still having enough still having enough gold to speculate on whatever they feel like. The most absurd thing is that guilds in those places still only ask for 10-25K in donations. Apparently taxes only make up like half of the bid price, so they're floated by a handful of people who are able to spare several million a week to keep the trader bids up. Those people must think it's worth it on some level, because while there are short term vanity bids if you're doing it for months or years you must have some source for all that gold.

I'm not convinced an auction house would do anything but drive up mat prices for everyone. All that money currently spent on traders wouldn't get spread out to the gen pop, it wouldn't even get spread out to the people in trading guilds, it would be used by the top 10% of the top trading guilds to fix prices.

What I've been thinking is something like local auction houses where people can post without a guild, easing the pressure to join one for occasional traders, but with a listing limit so that volume traders still need guild traders. It would keep the local economy thing ZOS is so attached to and the gold sink of trader bids while broadening access.

DoriDori240
Aug 1, 2003

Needs more Anna Ohura
The thing that is lost in that tweet is that the big guilds are doing 1b in sales per week. I got back into Spicy Econ (The guild that is reflected in that tweet) after coming back to the game and stuff pretty much always sells above TTC average by a decent amount. 250k per Chromium Plating? I sell every one I list within a day. Same goes for pretty much whatever else gets listed. It's nuts, if anything the game needs more gold only sinks in order to rein in prices. Make some crown only houses avail for a monthly gold fee, idk. Inflation is just going to get worse.

Cuddly Tumblemumps
Aug 23, 2013

Postmodernity means the exhilarating freedom to pursue anything, yet mind-boggling uncertainty as to what is worth pursuing and in the name of what one should pursue it.
Heard that ZoS finally cracked down on the Argentinian exchange rate stuff for crowns a few weeks back which is causing issues.

PC-NA may (will) soon have crown exchange rates as high as PC-EU which should take some gold out of the system.

ZOS just went on a huge ban spree for scripting/banned add-ons/cheating, and also other TOS violations.
They also banned some smallscale Cyro people for 'conduct', when those players get hatetells including rape threats for their female players.

But ZOS cares more about mass reports for t-bagging since players that lose in 3v20 are better for them to have around than streamers.

re: Trading guilds:
TTC shows what things are listed for, also run MM for data to see what stuff is selling for, and ffs for the love of god please do some searching in the guild trader to make sure you are not undercutting guildmates like an idiot when you just post based on that aggregate data.

There's a big difference on some things, depending on you basing prices on a A-list trading guild with a good location (like Mournhold), or lower tier cities like Wayrest, Rawl, small cities like Ebonheart or far flung traders people in bigger guilds page through to find stuff to flip in the big city.

Like, when I post stuff on the farflung trader of my smallest trading guild, based only on TTC/MM data, that poo poo will never move due to lower traffic, unless I am selling something people search the TTC website for to go out of their way to buy (like trees!).

Like Peaceful Anarchy said, guilds like Spicy are mostly supported by the active traders dumping millions in every week to guild raffles.
Tons of people seem to join guilds like Spicy and not pay dues, just to have access to the trader. Spicy Econ has a great guild culture which is worth the dues alone. Been in other big trade guilds with racism issues.

The people joining Spicy guilds just to offload will gently caress with entire markets to make a quick buck, like posting golded out BOE gear for 90k when the baseline price has been 250k, because 90k is a huge sale to them and they want it ASAP.

Traders flip tomorrow. I did around 3mill sales for the week, which ranks me in the 30s/480 ranking for sales. That produced 100,000ish taxes via trader based sales.
Top sellers were doing around ~30mill sales, which is ~1mill taxes each.

Looks like total guild sales brought in around 13mill in taxes.
Balance that against the trader bids from JHart's tweet.

A central AH would solve nothing and would make some things worse, etc, etc.

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

Cuddly Tumblemumps posted:

Heard that ZoS finally cracked down on the Argentinian exchange rate stuff for crowns a few weeks back which is causing issues.

PC-NA may (will) soon have crown exchange rates as high as PC-EU which should take some gold out of the system.
Agree with most of the rest of your post, but the first point happened like a year ago. I don't know if the effects will continue reverberating, but they've been around for a while. I think there are various things causing the price spike. That's one of them, so is last year's change to allowing houses to be gifted which increased demand, as well as more buyers in general. I'm curious where it stops because current prices are pricing the vast majority of the playerbase out.

Also, Crown exchange doesn't take gold out of the system, it just allows the real life rich to become in-game rich, and people with some crowns from the yearly sub to get out of the early grind and into a solid stack of gold.

I'm really curious where all the gold actually comes from, because all the rich in game people get there by trading, but trading is gold transfer, not generation. Quest rewards are meagre. Daily writ grinding and stealing can give ok returns for in game generated gold, but the former has a built in cap and the latter is quite tedious. Maybe I'm underestimating how much all the mob gold adds up?

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

Agree with most of the rest of your post, but the first point happened like a year ago. I don't know if the effects will continue reverberating, but they've been around for a while. I think there are various things causing the price spike. That's one of them, so is last year's change to allowing houses to be gifted which increased demand, as well as more buyers in general. I'm curious where it stops because current prices are pricing the vast majority of the playerbase out.

Also, Crown exchange doesn't take gold out of the system, it just allows the real life rich to become in-game rich, and people with some crowns from the yearly sub to get out of the early grind and into a solid stack of gold.

I'm really curious where all the gold actually comes from, because all the rich in game people get there by trading, but trading is gold transfer, not generation. Quest rewards are meagre. Daily writ grinding and stealing can give ok returns for in game generated gold, but the former has a built in cap and the latter is quite tedious. Maybe I'm underestimating how much all the mob gold adds up?

Lucky drops? Gold for crowns? Keep in mind that the game is what, 5 years old, so there's been plenty of time to amass gold and valuables.

And yeah, it really needs a way to take gold out of the economy without introducing tedium.

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

Doctor Zero posted:

Lucky drops? Gold for crowns?
Neither of these generates gold, though, they transfer gold from one player to another. Trading is how you get out of the gold grind, but someone else amassed that gold they used to buy your lucky drop or crowns or mats in the first place. I guess you're right that the game's longevity means quest rewards add up. I'm curious how a casual player gets by.

The appropriate gold sink would be big ticket items like houses being sold for gold, but all that is in the crown store instead. I guess the golden vendor and luxury furnisher serve that role too.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
I was thinking of trying out ESO but it's a bit discouraging. Can a solo player get anything cool or are they just boxed out from most of the game?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

1glitch0 posted:

I was thinking of trying out ESO but it's a bit discouraging. Can a solo player get anything cool or are they just boxed out from most of the game?

Ooh no! You get access to pretty much the entire game. It's very solo friendly in my opinion. The biggest selling point of ESO is all of the solo quests and stories. It really is designed as an Elder Scrolls game that just happens to have some multiplayer in it.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

1glitch0 posted:

It's 90% a solo game actually, and 9% of the other 10% is pub groups. Basically only the raid-equivalents or the open-world PVP (and even that doesn't require it as such) really need a group.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

I said come in! posted:

Ooh no! You get access to pretty much the entire game. It's very solo friendly in my opinion. The biggest selling point of ESO is all of the solo quests and stories. It really is designed as an Elder Scrolls game that just happens to have some multiplayer in it.

Private Speech posted:

It's 90% a solo game actually, and 9% of the other 10% is pub groups. Basically only the raid-equivalents or the open-world PVP (and even that doesn't require it as such) really need a group.

Thanks! That's good to hear. Is it impossible to get a house or somewhere to store all your crap or is that possible with some work?

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

1glitch0 posted:

Thanks! That's good to hear. Is it impossible to get a house or somewhere to store all your crap or is that possible with some work?
Everything is possible with some work. Houses in general are quite accessible, however their primary purpose is decoration. House storage exists, but requires time investment to be able to buy in game, but it's not hard. Bank storage is available right away, though.

Storage and inventory space in the game is in a weird place where there is plenty of it, but the default amounts are laughably low and increasing them requires gold and various systems that might not be obvious.

Bag space: start at 60, can upgrade in batches of 10 for increasing gold amounts up to 140. Can also, separately, upgrade by one slot a day through the horse trainer. So max 200.

Bank space: starts at 60, can go up to 240 by buying 10 slot upgrades at increasing prices.

ESO+ the monthly sub, doubles bank space and comes with a craft bag taking mats out of the inventory juggling equation. It is not necessary at all, but is very convenient.

Housing storage comes in the form of chests. 4 30bslot chests and 4 60 slot chests. They can be bought in one of three ways: writ vouchers which are a crafter currency that requires you to max crafting and do writs. It's the "cheaper" way, but takes time and the items are bound so there's no easy gold bypass. Tel var, which is a PVP currency. This is hard to accumulate and the price, relative to what else you can get for the telvar, is way too high. Third option is real money.

The best choice is to own Summerset DLC, max jewelry crafting, and do some blue jewelry writs. People don't like them because they're not good value, but they're still acceptable value (usually) if you just want to get the chests. If you decide to do this ask for help in discerning which writs to do.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

Everything is possible with some work. Houses in general are quite accessible, however their primary purpose is decoration. House storage exists, but requires time investment to be able to buy in game, but it's not hard. Bank storage is available right away, though.

Storage and inventory space in the game is in a weird place where there is plenty of it, but the default amounts are laughably low and increasing them requires gold and various systems that might not be obvious.

Bag space: start at 60, can upgrade in batches of 10 for increasing gold amounts up to 140. Can also, separately, upgrade by one slot a day through the horse trainer. So max 200.

Bank space: starts at 60, can go up to 240 by buying 10 slot upgrades at increasing prices.

ESO+ the monthly sub, doubles bank space and comes with a craft bag taking mats out of the inventory juggling equation. It is not necessary at all, but is very convenient.

Housing storage comes in the form of chests. 4 30bslot chests and 4 60 slot chests. They can be bought in one of three ways: writ vouchers which are a crafter currency that requires you to max crafting and do writs. It's the "cheaper" way, but takes time and the items are bound so there's no easy gold bypass. Tel var, which is a PVP currency. This is hard to accumulate and the price, relative to what else you can get for the telvar, is way too high. Third option is real money.

The best choice is to own Summerset DLC, max jewelry crafting, and do some blue jewelry writs. People don't like them because they're not good value, but they're still acceptable value (usually) if you just want to get the chests. If you decide to do this ask for help in discerning which writs to do.

Thank you! This will be very helpful. I only played a few hours of ESO a few years ago so I'm going in pretty blind to all of its systems and what nots.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Problem is everyone think the rich getting richer is a good thing. So there will never be a hard push to a centralized AH.

DoriDori240
Aug 1, 2003

Needs more Anna Ohura
I really think some of you are over estimating the benefit of a global auction house, personally. I think that ship sailed back in 2015. All of the tin foil hatery about people buying up all of the gold mats to artificially raise prices? Yeah that would likely actually happen with a GAH. Spicy has been probably the best overall guild I have been in since I started on pc exactly 5 years ago, JHart actually keeps a great guild culture there and actively encourages and preaches methods of making gold. I haven't gone even a fractional bit of the super sweaty sell sell sell since coming back and I am probably up 15 Million in the past month, and that is no exaggeration. Some people are selling 200-300 Million Per week across their guilds. Overall it is pretty easy to get into even a lower tier guild to sell you excess poo poo.

The curated drops is a great QOL change for the game, but it really hasn't killed off the selling of desirable gear as much as I would have thought (and it has created even more revenue for people offering runs for things like Kinras daggers or AY Daggers, Tzogvin infernos, ect as guaranteed drops). The armory also takes away another gold sink (respecs). The weekly furnishing vendor was supposed to soak up gold, which it does in a way, but you get people who will buy full stacks of each item and then sell them through the rest of the year at a markup, so yeah, not so much.

I don't know, unless Zenimax finds a way to get people to dump massive amounts of gold out of the system, things are not going to change. Not sure how to even approach that

Oh and if anyone wants to sell me about 600-800 namiras rot at TTC average, feel free to COD that poo poo to me cause I somehow have less than a stack.....

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

DoriDori240 posted:

I really think some of you are over estimating the benefit of a global auction house, personally. I think that ship sailed back in 2015. All of the tin foil hatery about people buying up all of the gold mats to artificially raise prices? Yeah that would likely actually happen with a GAH. Spicy has been probably the best overall guild I have been in since I started on pc exactly 5 years ago, JHart actually keeps a great guild culture there and actively encourages and preaches methods of making gold. I haven't gone even a fractional bit of the super sweaty sell sell sell since coming back and I am probably up 15 Million in the past month, and that is no exaggeration. Some people are selling 200-300 Million Per week across their guilds. Overall it is pretty easy to get into even a lower tier guild to sell you excess poo poo.

The curated drops is a great QOL change for the game, but it really hasn't killed off the selling of desirable gear as much as I would have thought (and it has created even more revenue for people offering runs for things like Kinras daggers or AY Daggers, Tzogvin infernos, ect as guaranteed drops). The armory also takes away another gold sink (respecs). The weekly furnishing vendor was supposed to soak up gold, which it does in a way, but you get people who will buy full stacks of each item and then sell them through the rest of the year at a markup, so yeah, not so much.

I don't know, unless Zenimax finds a way to get people to dump massive amounts of gold out of the system, things are not going to change. Not sure how to even approach that

Oh and if anyone wants to sell me about 600-800 namiras rot at TTC average, feel free to COD that poo poo to me cause I somehow have less than a stack.....

See

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

I haven't done more then log in for daily rewards for more then a year, possibly two, but when I played up to CP 600-something, I would just vendor stuff that other people probably could use and I would be glad to sell to them because the trade market is such a pain in the rear end to use. I would rather dump it off in a world auction house and have someone get something useful for the same price as vendoring it. But I guess that can't be the case, because apparently from what I am reading now the trade market game is the meta game these days.

It would be nice to think that if the market were more accessible and didn't require running all over the world and relying on third party sites to understand not only what something is worth but how to buy or sell it, things would work out. However if so many people have so much gold that the economy can never recover, everyone (players and developers included) just throw their hands in the air and say "welp, that's how it is! " I guess that's it.

Just because it is a bad system that got out of hand doesn't mean it is the right system.

valuum
Sep 3, 2003
ø
No, see, it's a good system, you just need to run two seperate addons, be in a top end guild and have a lot of spare time. It even has the same negatives as a traditional, functional AH. The top % who benefit like crazy are so loud, and have been since the start, that nothing ever happens. It's literally the worst trading system of any mmo I've ever played, thankfully you can entirely ignore it.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

DoriDori240 posted:

From my perspective, I just wish I could sell a drat BoE every once in a while without playing crummy games with trading guild things.

I'm really glad SA exists :D

QUESTION UNRELATED TO MICROBREW AUCTION HOUSE BOTIQUE THINGS:
Do I need to complete all the Summerset / Psijic stuff in order to research the Swift/Infused/Bloodthirsty/etc traits? Or are there specific items I can buy off a guild trader to research?

Potato Salad fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Dec 14, 2021

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

Potato Salad posted:

QUESTION UNRELATED TO MICROBREW AUCTION HOUSE BOTIQUE THINGS:
Do I need to complete all the Summerset / Psijic stuff in order to research the Swift/Infused/Bloodthirsty/etc traits? Or are there specific items I can buy off a guild trader to research?
All of them can be bought. Only Triune is really expensive. Infused and Swift I know go for like 3-5K, don't recall what Bloodthirsty goes for. Swift drops from jewelry daily writs.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I see, you have to buy the actual Exemplary XYZ Ring/Amulet.

Thanks!

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

Some people will craft them for research too, but yeah the exemplary X versions are usually cheaper.

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011
G'day, thinking of jumping into ESO full time- Is there a Goon guild for PC NA? My current build is (an out of date) Magplar + Healer.

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

Cpt Soban posted:

G'day, thinking of jumping into ESO full time- Is there a Goon guild for PC NA? My current build is (an out of date) Magplar + Healer.
There is, if you post your @ name I can invite you, but we don't do organized things together if that's what you're looking for. It's a casual share surplus in the guild bank and occasionally connect with whoever happens to be online at the time guild.

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

There is, if you post your @ name I can invite you, but we don't do organized things together if that's what you're looking for. It's a casual share surplus in the guild bank and occasionally connect with whoever happens to be online at the time guild.

No dramas, even if it's a spot to chat that'll be fine.

@cptsoban

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Cpt Soban posted:

No dramas, even if it's a spot to chat that'll be fine.

@cptsoban

You can also be in 5 guilds at the same time