Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Plus it’s just a silly fan account that posts WCW stuff all the time too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

X JAKK posted:

Has nobody considered that Jeff pooped himself?

Vince would have asked Jeff to do it again on tv instead of firing him.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Chris James 2 posted:

[story about Jeff probably not taking anything before that house show he walked out of]

People say Jeff's got nothing to teach and yet here he is working WWE into a shoot. Godbless.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://twitter.com/BRWrestling/status/1470169141961129984

Hunter went from this…

…to being dead.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Gumball Gumption posted:

Jeff listened to 40oz to Freedom and got an idea.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
i've said it before but WWE contracts are ridiculously easy to get out of because of how petty they can be. If you really want to get fired just say "Vince McMahon sucks iguana cock" on a live mic or something they're not going to keep you.

Or maybe they push you to to heights never before seen and that becomes a catchphrase bigger than Austin 3:16 I guess I don't know at all what i'm saying.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Eat My Fuc posted:

i've said it before but WWE contracts are ridiculously easy to get out of because of how petty they can be. If you really want to get fired just say "Vince McMahon sucks iguana cock" on a live mic or something they're not going to keep you.

Or maybe they push you to to heights never before seen and that becomes a catchphrase bigger than Austin 3:16 I guess I don't know at all what i'm saying.

The problem with that tactic is that Vince is an insane person who sometimes loves it when people stand up to him and other times hates it and there's no telling which Vince it's gonna be at any given second of the day

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

“Just who the hell do you think you are, pal? Making fun of me?! In PUBLIC?! I like it! You’ve got guts! How would you like to beat the Undertaker in 45 seconds with a sleeperhold in Riyadh?” -Vince

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Gonz posted:

“Just who the hell do you think you are, pal? Making fun of me?! In PUBLIC?! I like it! You’ve got guts! How would you like to beat the Undertaker in 45 seconds with a sleeperhold in Riyadh?” -Vince

And then you get there and sure enough "I love iguana cock" is on the back of your trunks with a big lizard tail.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

reignofevil posted:

And then you get there and sure enough "I love iguana cock" is on the back of your trunks with a big lizard tail.

Yep, and then the merch tables all have big foam Iguana cocks with the wrestler’s name all over it in Comic Sans font.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
So nice of Vince to transport the giant iguana tail on his own plane, what a hero

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

well in that moment he killed test, so

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

reignofevil posted:

Just let it play out.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

reignofevil posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Luchasaurus is unrecognizable.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Re: the foam iguana cocks they are selling at the merch table with my name on it

Doesn't WWE get some insane percentage of the merchandise they sell and the wrestler gets gently caress all?

So even though i came up with the iguana cock catchprase, my name is on the foam penis, and i am contractually bound to shill them up and down the country. I only get pennies per cock?

Its almost not worth it.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Just sneeze directly on Vinnie Mac.

Bing bong so simple.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Wanted to see Willow on a Monday Night RAW but I guess that won't be happening NOW

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Drakkel posted:

The problem with that tactic is that Vince is an insane person who sometimes loves it when people stand up to him and other times hates it and there's no telling which Vince it's gonna be at any given second of the day

Kofi standing up to Vince on a plane = respect
Titus trying to hold Vince back on a ramp out of politeness = HOLY loving poo poo SUSPEND THIS PIECE OF poo poo IMMEDIATELY

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Gonz posted:

Yep, and then the merch tables all have big foam Iguana cocks with the wrestler’s name all over it in Comic Sans font.

I'd cop.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Still waiting for a more reliable source (not counting the Hardy family) but it's looking like people might not want to trust our old friends WWE!

https://twitter.com/BodyslamNet/status/1470445914414276614

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Dec 13, 2021

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

MassRafTer posted:

Second report I've seen stating this (besides from the Hardy family.)

https://twitter.com/BodyslamNet/status/1470445914414276614

Matt just posted this

https://twitter.com/matthardybrand/status/1470481412637831172?s=21

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
This morning I thought about this out of the blue:

https://youtu.be/xqixTKzByPc?t=58

As terrible as Raw is today we forget how many utter death segments have happened over the years.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

lol Jeff doing the Keyser Söze limp walk out of the police station, except it's a drunken stumble out of his WWE contract.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Jeff worked Vince

Someone paste Jeff's face over Vince's and make Jeff flex

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

The 2021 WWE storyline that ends with a clean babyface win.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Jeff may have pulled the best contract move since Pillman. Fuckin hilarious.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I wonder if he'd planned it, or if it was a spur-of-the-moment epiphany. Either way, fair play to him.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

1glitch0 posted:

lol Jeff doing the Keyser Söze limp walk out of the police station, except it's a drunken stumble out of his WWE contract.

jeff doin the reverse of the ol vodka in a water bottle just drinking room temp flat water out of a grey goose bottle in front of management

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

"Oh jeez i just love pills and alcohol so much i hope no big strong executive comes and throws me in the briar patch fires me for loving pills too much" - jeff, recently

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Pinche Rudo posted:

Jeff worked Vince

Someone paste Jeff's face over Vince's and make Jeff flex

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
in awe that jeff gave vince the ol spicy sobriety

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

If Jeff really figured out how to quickly get out of a WWE deal, especially after signing a new one so recently, more power to him. What a loving move.

I know everyone assumed the worst when they first heard the story and saw the video, but if this is just a guy who is clean & sober and simply finally fed up with the bullshit of WWE, then it's just the best. And, again, if he is clean and sober (which it seems like he is from everyone outside of WWE's statements) the power move of being like "Nah, gently caress your rehab. I'm not doing that" is icing on the cake.

I hope one day we hear the full story from Jeff on all of this.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

MorningMoon posted:

The 2021 WWE storyline that ends with a clean babyface win.

A victory for Let It Play Out

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Ganso Bomb posted:

I hope one day we hear the full story from Jeff on all of this.

We'll hear it in ninety days or less when he cuts a shoot promo on dynamite

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
RAW

quote:

Bobby Lashley to address his brutal attack on Big E, Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins
Last week, moments after WWE Champion Big E defeated Kevin Owens inside of a Steel Cage and both Seth Rollins and KO failed to take out the victorious titleholder with a post-match assault, an irate Bobby Lashley suddenly emerged from out of nowhere to lay waste to all three competitors with a brutal onslaught.

The vicious attack came after The All Mighty felt disrespected about being left out of the WWE Championship conversation heading into the WWE Day 1 pay-per-view.

This Monday, the intense former WWE Champion is scheduled to address his actions from last week.

quote:

Street Profits to battle Rey & Dominik Mysterio in RK-Bro-nament Finals
The first-ever RK-Bro-nament will culminate with a thrilling final match.

Riddle’s brainchild to determine the next challengers for RK-Bro’s Raw Tag Team Championship saw The Street Profits defeat AJ Styles & Omos and Rey & Dominik Mysterio conquer The Alpha Academy last Monday to set the stage for an epic final bout.

Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford will go head-to-head with the first father-son duo in WWE history to become Tag Team Champions in the finals of the tournament this Monday on Raw, with the winning team earning a future title opportunity against The Original Bro and Randy Orton.

Well what a card!!

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Dec 14, 2021

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Would there be anything WWE could legally do to him if he said he faked being high to get fired?

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

zetamind2000 posted:

We'll hear it in ninety days or less when he cuts a shoot promo on dynamite

Would a no-compete apply in this case?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
internet internet lama sabacthani
To Jeff, probably not. If I’m Tony Khan I’m staying away as not to get wrapped into a tortious interference suit