Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

lol

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Is that the lady Ghislaine ?

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007
jeffrey epstein

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
now i'm no highly paid lawyer so maybe this technical argument will work

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1470715196373188608?s=20

quote:

Andrew controversially asked judge Lewis Kaplan to dismiss Giuffre’s complaint, arguing that the New York’s Child Victims Act, the legislation under which she is suing him, is flawed because it classifies those under the age of eighteen as minors, but the age of consent in New York is seventeen, the London Times reports. Giuffre alleges that she was seventeen when she was forced to have sex with the prince multiple times and at various locations around the world in 2001.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Jose posted:

he can't help himself can he

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X4cYEdvV_0

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

dead gay comedy forums posted:

he can't help himself can he

He's nobility, it's impossible for him to have consensual sex due to the power difference between him and any potential partner.

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
geoff epstine

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Jose posted:

based on the allegations in that tweet why is he not also being sued for forcible rape and kidnapping and poo poo. Also of course he's legally untouchable by the US system I assume but is there any chance this gets him blackballed from travel to the US?

pop punk
Jun 26, 2018

:420::420::420:
drat I wish there were more places covering this trial. The fact that I get one podcast and a thread on a dead website is absurd.

gowb
Apr 14, 2005

pop punk posted:

drat I wish there were more places covering this trial. The fact that I get one podcast and a thread on a dead website is absurd.

NPR had a 30-second blurb about it but lmao at how much of a blackout on the trial there seems to be. it’s insane

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Corky Romanovsky posted:

Is that the lady Ghislaine ?

lay dee jizz lane

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
posting on the page Glenn Beck did

Serf
May 5, 2011

was just shown this, wild poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVthudlQagk

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Animal-Mother posted:

posting on the page Glenn Beck did

I thought that was page 1990 (the year that glen beck raped and killed a girl)

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

This is fake, I know because conspiracies and bad things can't happen if there's too many people involved.

Serf
May 5, 2011

i think the worst part (other than the background singers who join in) is that the song slaps

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

oh my god, linking this to everyone i talk to lmao

died when the backup singers started in

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

Serf posted:

i think the worst part (other than the background singers who join in) is that the song slaps

makes me lose my poo poo every time I see it, kells was talented if anything

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIPsrt3ZQRs

R Kelly video is from 2011. What did the TPLF know.

The current head of WHO was the Minister of Health of Ethiopia at the time.

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

One of our foremost philosophers weighed in on the jussie smollet issue when all the information was released two years ago.
https://youtu.be/Y2Ah_DFr8cw

:glasses: lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I’m becoming more convinced that a lot of celebrities are thrust into the limelight because they’re predators, with talent factoring in second, if at all.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I once looked up why Shirley Temple never seemed to be in movies after her childhood. I learned that she got blacklisted from Hollywood after refusing to have sex with a producer when she was 12.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
15 days post no Nut november and he's still not returned. Mods? Free him??

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Perry Mason Jar posted:

This is fake, I know because conspiracies and bad things can't happen if there's too many people involved.

I do really like the defense of official stories, especially with something like the JFK assassination or Epstein, where people say "do you really think that many people could keep a secret?" Lol no, and they didn't, which is how we know about it.

DirtyRobot
Dec 15, 2003

it was a normally happy sunny day... but Dirty Robot was dirty

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
The thing Sorry To Bother You nailed better than anything else is when the horrible truth about the giant corporation is revealed to the public, all it does is make their stock price go up lol

It doesn't matter if the truth is out there in the open for everyone to see if anyone with actual power just ignores it or says "yeah but what can you do?"

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

Chamale posted:

I once looked up why Shirley Temple never seemed to be in movies after her childhood. I learned that she got blacklisted from Hollywood after refusing to have sex with a producer when she was 12.

and then she became an us ambassador as an adult, what a career

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

You ghouls, without George w bush we wouldn't even have a 9/12

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

sonatinas posted:

and then she became an us ambassador as an adult, what a career

reminder, her kid says that Temple and her husband Charles Alden Black were involved in the CIA

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

totally

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Trabisnikof posted:

reminder, her kid says that Temple and her husband Charles Alden Black were involved in the CIA

Given how spies often use diplomatic cover, it would be a minor miracle for someone to be an ambassador and not be involved with the CIA.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

ambassador to ghana during its military dictatorship in 1974

ambassador to Czechoslovakia during velvet revolution in 1989

lol more like shitley temple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

When the spirit of the people is lower than at any other time, it is a splendid thing that for just 15 cents, an American can go to a movie and look at the smiling face of a baby and forget his troubles.