Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Cardi BYOB posted:

Haha gently caress, weed

:jail:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Haha, gently caress weed!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Zurtilik posted:

Haha, gently caress weed!

:rznv:

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Haha. gently caress. Weed.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
GBS: Live, Laugh, Love

BYOB:

Zil posted:

Haha. gently caress. Weed.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
HAHA X-MEN!!!
WELCOME
TO
d--gently caress, WEED

Escape From Noise

gently caress, weed?

gently caress weed.

Escape From Noise

Horny goat weed

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

Areola Grande

post?

Areola Grande

:thunk:

Escape From Noise

Post the Malone

Ass-penny

Yeah the MIM! It was super cool! Thankfully it did not drown me in Christmas music. They gave us sanitized headsets that when you get near the screens by most all of the exhibits it plays sounds, people performing music, or talking about rare and exciting instruments in the exhibits. The first floor had a mechanical instrument gallery, a gallery for different artists of note, other rare and cool instruments. The second floor was all geographically based, music by countries and region. I wish we'd gone earlier in the day, I didn't get to see everything, and certainly didn't get to hear everything. 10/10 tho, would go again.

That said I'm real excited to sleep in my own bed tomorrow and smonk a beep beep lettuce, probably in reverse order.

Twenty Four

That's great to hear! Glad you enjoyed MIM! Also, gonna try something here...

Twenty Four

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Dec 14, 2021

Twenty Four

Oh dang I think I figured it out, simultaneously phone and much easier PC posting but this is a mess of a work around! Also that was just a test picture, from an Opeth and Mastodon concert a couple of weeks ago...

Escape From Noise

I haven't thought about Opeth for a while.

Ass-penny

Escape From Noise posted:

I haven't thought about Opeth for a while.

Same. Why are you so far to the side of the audience Twenty Four? Hope you had fun at that show but you are real far away it seems.

Areola Grande

ur a wizard 24 :respek:

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

Same. Why are you so far to the side of the audience Twenty Four? Hope you had fun at that show but you are real far away it seems.

he was at the falafel stand, obv

peanut

I went xmas shopping with my mother-in-law and we got
1x 1800ml Glenfiddich whiskey
1x 750ml local sake
6 pack 350ml Lemondo chuhai
4x 1800ml Ichiko shochu

and some kid's clothes

Escape From Noise

I remember around the high school I think I was way into Opeth and bought all of their albums, even the one with the DVD. I listened to them constantly and learned their stuff on guitar, or at least tried. Never got to see them live and then for some reason I just sorta stopped listening to death metal pretty much completely. Not really sure what it was about. I don't dislike the band now, but I've pretty much never listened to them since.

Escape From Noise

peanut posted:

I went xmas shopping with my mother-in-law and we got
1x 1800ml Glenfiddich whiskey
1x 750ml local sake
6 pack 350ml Lemondo chuhai
4x 1800ml Ichiko shochu

and some kid's clothes

Gotta be ready for new year!

selan dyin

Escape From Noise posted:

I remember around the high school I think I was way into Opeth and bought all of their albums, even the one with the DVD. I listened to them constantly and learned their stuff on guitar, or at least tried. Never got to see them live and then for some reason I just sorta stopped listening to death metal pretty much completely. Not really sure what it was about. I don't dislike the band now, but I've pretty much never listened to them since.

couple years ago I started listening to gojira again, goddamn thats some good death metal

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

he was at the falafel stand, obv

That wasn't an mfp post, but I suppose that doesn't disqualify them from being at a falafel stand. I... I don't think I've ever been at a live music event with falafel tho. Probably because I'm from the Midwest :argh:

Escape From Noise

I think I just don't really dig death metal for the most part. I think the repetition on it sorta bugs me if that makes sense? The blast beats and stuff. Even when I was into Opeth I wasn't super into most death metal as a whole. If it's your thing, no offense, just my personal taste. I listen to a lot of garbage that probably barely really even qualifies as music.

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

That wasn't an mfp post, but I suppose that doesn't disqualify them from being at a falafel stand. I... I don't think I've ever been at a live music event with falafel tho. Probably because I'm from the Midwest :argh:

same. I'm still patiently waiting 2 encounter some form of falafel

Escape From Noise

My mom used to make falafel pretty often. Maybe if I can stop being so depressed I'll make some soon.

Twenty Four

rear end-penny posted:

I was up on the hill at the amphitheater at the smoking area between sets when I took that pic. It was just a test run to see if I could figure out how to post a picture and it was the most recent one I had

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
AG your new sig is fab, you look so cozy :3:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Twenty Four

I actually opened for those guys back in the early 2000s before they were known, they were good then and still great now, though much softer and jazzier. Anyhow!

Areola Grande

Rarity posted:

AG your new sig is fab, you look so cozy :3:

ur right. my giant pokemon breasts have never been more swaddled. mom I hope ur reading this

Twenty Four

As requested by AG, he encouraged me to figure out how to post a pic and it was quite an ordeal! That's the stuff on hand without digging into other rooms

Areola Grande

Twenty Four posted:

As requested by AG, he encouraged me to figure out how to post a pic and it was quite an ordeal! That's the stuff on hand without digging into other rooms

my first phone pic post was also an ordeal, but now it's like riding a bike. all that imgur poo poo is v confusing, especially if u don't touch a computer like me.

having said that, holy hell. you've got a veritable Roth IRA there in terms of booze :cheersdoge:

my wall of beer wouldn't last nearly as long

Areola Grande

24 u are a true paragon of preparedness

Twenty Four

Who wants to come over and party? :)

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Me me me

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Areola Grande

Twenty Four posted:

Who wants to come over and party? :)

:grin: depends on which bottle u open 2nite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

personally my eye is on that Stillhouse® can of lighter fluid