Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

DoubleDonut posted:

don’t worry, the dems have their finest consent manufacturers on the case

https://mobile.twitter.com/newrepublic/status/1470428424556662793

I like how Dems equate keeping them alive as a joke opposition party is "saving democracy"

Aren't these the same people who sued to get other options off the ballot like the Green party in multiple states?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
we need a strong Republican party

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Cloks posted:

we need a strong Republican party

To destroy the demon rats.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
joe biden's gonna piss n poo poo n cum his pants and die, but before he does the dems are gonna get fuckin killed

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022

and I feel fine

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

lol thanks sleepy joe

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

really queer Christmas posted:

and I feel fine

it's the end of the dems as we know it / inshallah

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
when the president does it, that means its illegal

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Thoguh posted:

I don’t get why they don’t just split the difference and reduce interest to zero. That helps borrowers immensely and undercuts any moral hazard arguments against outright forgiveness.

interest payments are where the money's at

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

really queer Christmas posted:

and I feel fine

I’m looking forward to goons lining up behind a dem in 2028

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
bold of you to assume there will be us elections in 2028

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

DoubleDonut posted:

bold of you to assume there will be us elections in 2028

There will be elections, but that doesn't mean a Democrat can win.

Yuli Ban
Nov 22, 2016

Bot
https://twitter.com/CoriBush/status/1470499797010423812

Bonus:
https://twitter.com/arleta_james/status/1470507737247367177

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

This is entirely based on a press conference from two days ago and includes no new information. I strongly encourage reevaluating random forbes columnists as sources.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

joe needs that scratch, jack

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

i think the senile rapist is doing a fine job of rattling voter confidence himself

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

ex post facho posted:

This is entirely based on a press conference from two days ago and includes no new information. I strongly encourage reevaluating random forbes columnists as sources.

I just wanted a tweet to post about biden's student loan policy I'm not asking anyone to read it

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
u got succ'd, binch

e oops I thought this was the succ zone. that's a response from everyone 's favorite media lit poster in The Bad Thread :nallears:

I'm just using this thread as nice little place to journal the many, many reasons the dems are going to get loving annihilated in 11 months

ex post facho has issued a correction as of 23:58 on Dec 13, 2021

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Only Masterclass I'd like to see is the Werner Herzog one, and that's cause that man is incredible to listen to.

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

etalian posted:

I like how Dems equate keeping them alive as a joke opposition party is "saving democracy"

Aren't these the same people who sued to get other options off the ballot like the Green party in multiple states?

Yes, I live in one. Another thing that got memory-holed was the video a whole bunch of lib celebs made begging the electoral college to vote against Trump. Definitely a party that takes democracy seriously.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/whaddatwit/status/1470527323808026625?s=20

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

ex post facho posted:

the dems are going to get loving annihilated in 11 months

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

smug jeebus posted:

Yes, I live in one. Another thing that got memory-holed was the video a whole bunch of lib celebs made begging the electoral college to vote against Trump. Definitely a party that takes democracy seriously.

Also the dem practice of rigging their own internal primary process to favor DNC establishment picks and candidates the big money donors prefer.

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

DoubleDonut posted:

Hmmm does criticizing senator credit card Endanger Democracy™️, folks?

We report, you decide

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

smug jeebus posted:

The electoral college is a very undemocratic institution, not really a great point.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
have any democrats proposed any kind of action or legislation that might prevent things like, I don't know, amazon warehouses collapsing and killing dozens of people being forced to work during a loving SimCity disaster

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

DoubleDonut posted:

have any democrats proposed any kind of action or legislation that might prevent things like, I don't know, amazon warehouses collapsing and killing dozens of people being forced to work eduring a loving SimCity disaster

yes

vote!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

DoubleDonut posted:

have any democrats proposed any kind of action or legislation that might prevent things like, I don't know, amazon warehouses collapsing and killing dozens of people being forced to work during a loving SimCity disaster

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1470142033264271366

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1470440318424256518

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

challenge accepted

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

libs get so mad when you point out big don just sent us checks and it owned

i enjoyed my trumpbux

what has sleepy joe done for me?

he still owes me six hundred dollars

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

He did leave Afghanistan, though everyone else was dragging him into staying in lol

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

Maximo Roboto posted:

He did leave Afghanistan, though everyone else was dragging him into staying in lol

Its incredibly hilarious that the only thing he did right, everyone hates. loving lmao

Biden gave us the Capitol Riot and the Afghan Airlift, he's a content creator yo!

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

DoubleDonut posted:

great job at the consent factory with the two likes

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ex post facho posted:

u got succ'd, binch

e oops I thought this was the succ zone. that's a response from everyone 's favorite media lit poster in The Bad Thread :nallears:

I'm just using this thread as nice little place to journal the many, many reasons the dems are going to get loving annihilated in 11 months

No, my complaint is with ex post facho, who originally posted the tweet with zero context and a reaction, and the twitter account, which presented the content as breaking, and the columnist, who published the column which has no value unless it can be remediated as if it were new for outrage, which is, hey presto, what happened.

This is not a new issue with Forbes. We don't have to pretend it is.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

DoubleDonut posted:

I propose that you shut up and stop asking questions at this crucial time in our nation's history.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Catpetter1981 posted:

No, my complaint is with ex post facho, who originally posted the tweet with zero context and a reaction, and the twitter account, which presented the content as breaking, and the columnist, who published the column which has no value unless it can be remediated as if it were new for outrage, which is, hey presto, what happened.

This is not a new issue with Forbes. We don't have to pretend it is.

woke: keeping a bullet point list of everything "good" rapey joe has ever done

broke: reminding people about a press conference about a bad thing rapey joe signaled 2 days ago

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Pee pee doo doo I’m a bad party

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

DoubleDonut posted:

Thoughts and prayers, but only if you qualify according to this algorithm.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Palladium posted:

great job at the consent factory with the two likes

that's loving hilarious tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT