Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
nice I love blockchain gaming for vox collectibles in the gala game platform metaverse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

respect to Peter honestly, one of the best liars to do it in gaming. He's everything pitchford wishes he was

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

respect to Peter honestly, one of the best liars to do it in gaming. He's everything pitchford wishes he was

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

According to the video that Henderson saw and 22cans posted on YouTube the day that the experiment ended, the contents inside of the cube included the ability to be the sole, all-powerful, digital god within 22cans' upcoming release of Godus and to reap a small portion of all of the incoming revenue that is brought in by the game.[18] However, as of January 2016, Henderson has received little to no contact with 22cans, and in light of recent departures from the studio along with lasting issues with multiplayer, Henderson likely won't be able to collect any portion of the game at all, and once he does, it will only be for six months, or even less if another player overthrows him, who then will take a portion of profits.[19][20] Speaking to The Guardian, Molyneux explained that the person in charge of keeping in contact with Henderson left the company and no one was ever reassigned the position.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

In Training posted:

According to the video that Henderson saw and 22cans posted on YouTube the day that the experiment ended, the contents inside of the cube included the ability to be the sole, all-powerful, digital god within 22cans' upcoming release of Godus and to reap a small portion of all of the incoming revenue that is brought in by the game.[18] However, as of January 2016, Henderson has received little to no contact with 22cans, and in light of recent departures from the studio along with lasting issues with multiplayer, Henderson likely won't be able to collect any portion of the game at all, and once he does, it will only be for six months, or even less if another player overthrows him, who then will take a portion of profits.[19][20] Speaking to The Guardian, Molyneux explained that the person in charge of keeping in contact with Henderson left the company and no one was ever reassigned the position.

lmao

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPIbGnBQcJY&t=105s

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao again

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the blank paper

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

He's gaming greatest scam artists so it makes sense. i wish im well in pocketing fat grips of Investor money in exchange for nothing.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao at Peter

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Peter Molyneux. Todd Rogers. The racist caveman who made Kingdom Come Deliverance. This is the Rushmore gamers deserve.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I thought it was Grimoire who had the racist Neanderthal dev

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Plutonis posted:

I thought it was Grimoire who had the racist Neanderthal dev
Grimoire dev is Cleve Blakemore, the genuinely insane one of a kind guy who built a homemade bunker to survive the oil war and thinks he's a neanderthal, Kingdom Come dev is just a run of the mill Eastern European gamergate guy

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lurking on 30 person dead gaming forums as a teen so now all the insane drama are core memories forever ftw

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
https://twitter.com/verge/status/1470469861017112582

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

thats awesome.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the comments are killing me lol

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
gotta pay off that billion bucks they stumped up on free repairs somehow

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/DrLavaYT/status/1314761920881160192

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Clean. *a single year of pride coolly rolls down my cheek*

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Wormskull posted:

cackling at the typo like a dumb rear end in a top hat

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

gently caress.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Count Rugen: I’ve just sucked one year of your pride away. I might one day go as high as five, but I really don’t know what that would do to you, so let’s just start with what we have.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

heehee posted:

cackling at the typo like a dumb rear end in a top hat

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

heehee posted: