Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I need Van Jefferson to score 16 points to get a better draft pick in dynasty next year :shepicide:

Almost there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I hope Van Jefferson is this good next year, one of my dynasty teams is finally clicking in part thanks to him but far too late in the season to recover.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Connor going nuclear helped me beat the guy tied with me for 1st even after he traded for Davante Adams. Very lucky I got Connor at a steal, traded Golladay for him after Week 2 and we both thought it was a very even trade at the time.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Hahaha come the gently caress on

That last eight yarder to Hopkins with 1:30 to go lost me my matchup

I mean what really lost my matchup was starting too many Football Team members but god drat the Cards did little enough to give me hope

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Same but I'm 4-9 and missing the playoffs lol.

I'm out in both redraft ESPN leagues. One of these has a weekly high score bonus. I've won this three times already. Do I continue to put in waiver offers going after this? Or just do the usual roster freeze? (I pulled all my claims last week after seeing I was mathematically eliminated and still nearly got it.)

Won high score in my league for the fourth time this week after you guys convinced me to continue to make claims. Thanks to you I only lost $10 of the league buy-in.

Sucks that I'm missing the playoffs with the second-highest regular season points though lol.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Yeah I got pick 3 rather than 4 by a slim 6 point margin. Whats weird is that guy is 7-7 and I'm 3-11, but he he almost had the better pick because we do Max Points For to determine draft order (I had most points against hence my garbo record).

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Dec 14, 2021

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Clinched a playoff spot in my big money league by completing a 3 game losing streak :smug:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

RCarr posted:

Clinched a playoff spot in my big money league by completing a 3 game losing streak :smug:

I went from a 9 week winning streak to losing 3 of my last 4 games and now I’m going to face in the playoff a team that literally outscored me 2:1 this week.

I’m in danger.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

MADE THE PLAYOFFS: Home redraft league, goon dynasty league

MISSED THE PLAYOFFS: Goon beer league, home dynasty league (where I have a solid rebuild in progress)

Not bad, I'll take it

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I made playoffs but I probably have the worst team. I guess it is now all down to dumb luck.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

Chernabog posted:

I guess it is now all down to dumb luck.

Thread title.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Every time I see his name all I think is Van Morrison Jefferson Starship Airplane

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Made playoffs: The Bay League, Jungle League (bye, team owns so hard)

Missed playoffs: Dynasty League (rebuilding, whatever), FAAB League, GoonTier B League (by 4 PF............)

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Made playoffs: goon dynasty (2nd overall, decent shot at repeating as champ)

Missed playoffs: home redraft (1st team out, 2nd most PF), twitter dynasty startup (1st team out), twitter best ball (2nd team out)

Frustrating year

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Made the playoffs is 2/3 leagues, the one I missed was dynasty and that's okay I'm thinking long-term on that one.

Dak was not the QB I thought he was going to be but I managed to win with him anyway thanks mostly to Jefferson being a total stud in PPR

Also Kittle scoring 39 and 34 the last two weeks certainly didn't hurt!

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Missed the playoffs in a league where I had the most points against by a lot and second in points scored, but I was probably due some luck regression because I don't ever remember being schedule screwed before. Another guy in my league was 3rd in points, 2nd in points against, and he missed after missing last year with the most points scored. Fantasy football is dumb!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Backed into the last playoff spot on a four game losing streak! woho

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Insert my seasons results here that no one will read

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Went 4-1 in my redraft leagues with the loss being in the one playoff game lmao

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Second year in a row I've charged back from 1-4 to win the division. :feelsgood:

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

Whoreson Welles posted:

Connor going nuclear helped me beat the guy tied with me for 1st even after he traded for Davante Adams. Very lucky I got Connor at a steal, traded Golladay for him after Week 2 and we both thought it was a very even trade at the time.

I have him on a few teams and I'm so glad I didn't get any offers for him over the first few weeks.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

RCarr posted:

I'm reading them!!!!!!!!!!!!! I read your post, friend.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

RCarr posted:

If we don't have each other who do we have

I drafted Saquon Barkley over Dalvin Cook weep with me friend

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

kiimo posted:

If we don't have each other who do we have

I drafted Saquon Barkley over Dalvin Cook weep with me friend

lol that one's on you, no idea what that thought process was

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt
Worst bad beat I’ve ever taken. Lost by .1 thanks to OBJ’s -4 yard reception last night.

Went from 5th seed to 7th and out of playoffs. 3rd most points scored in the league too.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

sourdough posted:

lol that one's on you, no idea what that thought process was

That come playoffs Barkley would be healthy and hitting on all cylinders and that Cook would be hurt again.

I guess I still have time for that prediction to come true

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735

Alfalfa posted:

Worst bad beat I’ve ever taken. Lost by .1 thanks to OBJ’s -4 yard reception last night.

Went from 5th seed to 7th and out of playoffs. 3rd most points scored in the league too.

My god

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I hope that was your team name before MNF

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Alfalfa posted:

That's about as bad as it gets. Fingers crossed for a stat correction.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

RCarr posted:

I would have read them. :unsmith:

In the playoffs in all my redraft leagues. The best team/s I've drafted in years so naturally most opponents have gone nova against me every week.

Goon Beer League: finoshed the last month 1-3. Dropped from the #1 seed to #2 but managed to hang onto a 1st-round bye because the rest of Ale Division catered too. Possibly this is good because it means I miss being on the same track as Zam, who is going to win again this year despite a horrible start because there is no god.

20-team league: #2 seed with 4th most PF. Will like get bounced in the 1st round because my RBs are a joke and the rest of my team is crashing.

Random Sleeper Auction League: BARELY edged into the playoffs at 7-7 despite 2nd-most PF. If I manage to win against my 1st-round opponent, I'll face the #1 team in the league, who drafted a bunch of scrubs, is like 9/12 in PF and just randomly Kramers into wins every week.

Goon Dynasty League: Finished 6-8 with great draft position at #4. Would have been picking 5th but the guy just below me won out and I lost out so :woop:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Alfalfa posted:

This is why you need to have at least 0.5 ppr

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

I made the playoffs in all 3 of my leagues. Probably eliminated in 2 of them this week! Sports!

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Alfalfa posted:

I’ve had 1-pt stat corrections go for and against me before but this… this is literally as bad as it gets. Like not even .1, .01.

Main Keeper League: Best I’ve done ever in the regular season, 1st place with 10-4 and this final season week I’m playing the worst team in the league so hopefully he doesn’t blow up on me in a twist of cruel irony.

Goontier: Held a solid 3rd place, feared I would fall apart towards the end but Kamara coming back and an outrageous showing by Josh Allen is giving me some playoff courage.

Family for fun league: Started off incredible but the wheels came off a little and ended up in 2nd heading into the playoffs. Way better than last year when I came in dead last.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Made the playoffs in all 3 of my leagues, bye week in 1, so I'll probably be down to 1 league left by next week.
Dynasty roster especially is rough, losing CMC, other league (6 pt passing TDs) I'm relying on Mahomes to be 2020 Mahomes.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

if you are relying on Mahomes to be 2019 Mahomes you're going to be highly disappointed. The two deep safety thing that Tampa employed in the SB and then everyone copied and then used against all the other QBs in the league this year, is going to kill that.

Basically unless you have a running QB high points are going to have to be manufactured by dink and dunk extraordinaire which is probably why Tom Brady is leading the league in QB stats.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I'm fully prepared for disappointment. But it's not like I have a wealth of better options at QB available to me.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Folks with Dak: what the gently caress do we do

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
Managed to secure a wild card spot in both of my leagues. I have never felt like I shot myself in the foot more than this year but I still made it, if I can just figure my poo poo out for the next few weeks maybe I'll finally win a title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Nothing really. There isn’t going to be a better option on waivers.