Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard

A triangle drama between the Fast, the Furious, and the Fastidious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Karate Bastard posted:

A triangle drama between the Fast, the Furious, and the Fastidious.

Oooh, The Fastidious and The Fervorous

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
a confused terminator mishears its instructions goes back in time to kill sean connery

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
skynet: go back in time and kill john conner

the terminator: john carter?

skynet: john conner.

the terminator: ... do you mean jean-luc goddard?

skynet: JOHN. CONNER.

the terminator: (nervously) oh haha! y-yeah, man... t-totally...

Cubone

human resistance member (being tortured): c-conner... our leader's name is john conner

skynet (voice of Siri): okay, playing sean carter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3grvCbdONk

Finger Prince

Cubone posted:

human resistance member (being tortured): c-conner... our leader's name is john conner

skynet (voice of Siri): okay, playing sean carter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3grvCbdONk

alnilam

Come with me if you want to live, Trebek!

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
The commercial where a Native American sheds a tear at littering exept it's Slavoj Zizek and he's shedding a tear at [insert punchline here].

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Prurient Squid posted:

The commercial where a Native American sheds a tear at littering exept it's Slavoj Zizek and he's shedding a tear at [insert punchline here].

Shedding a tear at his failure to provide an alternative view?

Karate Bastard

The Fast and the Furious 20 starring Slavoj Zizek and Richard Stallman.

Prurient Squid

There needs to be a drink called an Azathoth Cocktail if there isn't already.

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

There needs to be a drink called an Azathoth Cocktail if there isn't already.

Is it served in an accursed flute?

Karate Bastard

It's a highball glass of methanol and phenazepam.

Karate Bastard

If that doesn't make you into a blind idiot god then I don't know what will.

Prurient Squid

How about slice of lemon wrapped around a large gold brick.

more falafel please

forums poster

Prurient Squid posted:

How about slice of lemon wrapped around a large gold brick.

sounds expensive and bad for the head

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
call me old fashioned, but in my house we:

stand for the cross
kneel for the flag
and we don't cotton to nobody but heinz dilemma post-conventionalists

Prurient Squid

round animals.

Karate Bastard

Me, with broken sword and dilapidated armor: Man, this fight is kinda hard!

Dark Souls lady choir:

Haaaaaaaaaaa ha ha, hahaha hahaha haaaaaaaa, ha ha haha haha

Haaaaaaa (ha-ha, ha-haa!) Haha Haha *sad trombone noises* Haaaaaaaaaaaa

deep dish peat moss

Trying to do something really difficult like climbing mount everest when some dark souls player wearing a leather diaper carrying a 2x4 effortlessly somersaults past you to the pinnacle

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

deep dish peat moss posted:

Trying to do something really difficult like climbing mount everest when some dark souls player wearing a leather diaper carrying a 2x4 effortlessly somersaults past you to the pinnacle

Would not be surprised if there are speedruns of everest climbs eventually

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Zil posted:

Would not be surprised if there are speedruns of everest climbs eventually

there kinda already are.
current record holder summited in just under 11 hours
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakpa_Gelu

Comfy Fleece Sweater

You see, but you do not observe.

What is something you can always wear, goes with everythingg, and never goes out of style, no matter the season?

A smile :buddy:

Comfy Fleece Sweater

You see, but you do not observe.

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

What is something you can always wear, goes with everythingg, and never goes out of style, no matter the season?

A smile :buddy:

unless it's a funeral I guess, try to not act super happy in a funeral

Karate Bastard

deep dish peat moss posted:

You are basically describing Wim Hof.

more falafel please

forums poster

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

unless it's a funeral I guess, try to not act super happy in a funeral

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Prurient Squid

Speedrunners but it's just people who run fast.

Prurient Squid

Clicker game speendrunner - his finger is just pure muscle.

Karate Bastard

Ok ok ok alrigh alright I get it I get it now, I think. Now could you tell me about some "anti gamer strats"?

google THIS

Ill advised real life speed runs

"Normally surgery to remove a brain tumor takes 4-6 hours." (chainsaw pull cord sounds)

Dip Viscous

a video game title "theif" and the big twist revealed at the end is that the title is pronounced "the if"

Prurient Squid

Dinner Date with a Dog - where the Dog is an ominous opposing figure whose shadow lies across the entire story but we never see them directly.

e: That should have been "imposing" but I'm leaving it.

Karate Bastard

google THIS posted:

Ill advised real life speed runs

"Normally surgery to remove a brain tumor takes 4-6 hours." (chainsaw pull cord sounds)

Now this next trick requires frame perfect precision *pulls nine iron from scrub pant leg*

Karate Bastard

But if we skip the folding, stacking, and organizing the items into the provided storage structures that we're expected to use for this, but just drop the laundry on the floor instead where it's more accessible anyway for a trick we're going to use later, we can skip directly out of this minigame and into to the "box wine" minigame, which itself has a fantastic set of similar skips, watch

Dip Viscous

going to take an intentional death here

Karate Bastard

Standing in the corner at the party alone for twelve hours, gathering speed

Jestery

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Standing behind a bank running in place at a wall to glitch through the wall and steal money

Prurient Squid

Pigs or it Didn't Happen - An occult magazine dedicated to bizarre happenings involving swine backed up by dubious photo evidence.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
A cryptozoology-like show where a group of people extend inordinate amounts of effort trying to prove a perfectly ordinary animal lives juuust outside the accepted range of habitation.

"I've seen the Red Chested Thrush right here in North Pikeroad Forest. They say it wasn't possible. Must have been some other bird or even a baby wild turkey. No. I know what I saw. Now on weekends I go out with my camera and wait for the chance to show them all."

Tons of websites involved.

*magazine admits that the "shocking" evidence was actually photographed in nearby South Pikeroad Forest where there are tons of the birds around*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Bright Bart posted:

A cryptozoology-like show where a group of people extend inordinate amounts of effort trying to prove a perfectly ordinary animal lives juuust outside the accepted range of habitation.

"I've seen the Red Chested Thrush right here in North Pikeroad Forest. They say it wasn't possible. Must have been some other bird or even a baby wild turkey. No. I know what I saw. Now on weekends I go out with my camera and wait for the chance to show them all."

Tons of websites involved.

*magazine admits that the "shocking" evidence was actually photographed in nearby South Pikeroad Forest where there are tons of the birds around*

So, birding, essentially.