Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

LifeSunDeath posted:

Cracker rear end honkeys

Jive turkey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Bright Bart posted:

You know I've actually seen people take certain medications as prescribed and act very erratically. Z-drugs are wild if you don't go to bed. I wouldn't go too far in defending anyone on this point.

My mother on Ambien, she has called me before in the middle of the night so incoherent that I thought I needed to call 911 until I remember to ask her if she had taken Ambien.

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Zil posted:

Except the other things would be to lose his money and lackeys.

In Neo-Chicago a family watches a modern version of A Christmas Carol where instead of being visited by three ghosts Scrooge is banned from Twitter then for the rest of the movie he sulks even though Tiny Tim still dies and the next CEO continues Scrooge's policies because of decorum.

The kids are utterly stunned how this was a happy ending but the Gen Z parents get the reference.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/sta...%5Es1_&ref_url=

Oh sure. Sedatives are well known for making people be racist. Of course.

LifeSunDeath posted:

Cracker rear end honkeys

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

Three Olives posted:

My mother on Ambien, she has called me before in the middle of the night so incoherent that I thought I needed to call 911 until I remember to ask her if she had taken Ambien.

Hospitals are a bad place if you want to get some restful sleep. I'd be paged to write up a "sleeping pill" for someone and I made it a point to go talk to them and explain I can prescribe something but it won't be natural restful sleep and it sucks but they can also try to power through and see if they still need something in a few hours. A lot of the time after such an explanation the patient would say they will forgo medication for now.

It's something I did even if I was super busy. If even a few people avoid hurting themselves in the weird delirium that seemed to plague those hospitals it would be worth the effort.

One nurse brought over melatonin from her trips abroad as it's not available in the UK. She was inspirational. UK nurses don't make enough. It's basically a teacher buying textbooks on their dime at this point.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Dec 15, 2021

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Why am I surprised that they are shouting MY BODY MY CHOICE while also praising limiting a women's choice to have a child or not?

Oh wait....

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Yes, Twitch exists to serve the gamergate folks, and is very ok with the hate raids chasing LGBTQIA and BBIMP folks off their platform, but the moment someone utters the word cracker they're banned

Since when is cracker an actual slur? Lmao

It's more like a joke. Cracker cracker cracker

See? It just doesn't hit the same

gently caress, tell Jesus to be a little more gentle next time he's railing your rear end!! Talk about the passion of the Christ

e: this should've been the blood of Christ one too lazy to fix

Bright Bart posted:

You know I've actually seen people take certain medications as prescribed and act very erratically. Z-drugs are wild if you don't go to bed. I wouldn't go too far in defending anyone on this point.

Nah I've taken insane amounts of ambien, benzos, etc, literally life threatening amounts, and somehow never started screaming the N word with my whole family laughing and loving it.

I've done some weird poo poo that didn't make sense, but never magically became insanely racist. Funny

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

T Bowl posted:

Why am I surprised that they are shouting MY BODY MY CHOICE while also praising limiting a women's choice to have a child or not?

Oh wait....

Did this start out as a Let's Go Brandon level troll? Like an explicit comparison with abortion: You wanted My Body My Choice well accept the consequences!

Then uh abortion became unavailable at least some places and they continued saying it while others didn't even get the initial connection took up the mantra without seeing an irony?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Bright Bart posted:

Did this start out as a Let's Go Brandon level troll? Like an explicit comparison with abortion: You wanted My Body My Choice well accept the consequences!

Then uh abortion became unavailable at least some places and they continued saying it while others didn't even get the initial connection took up the mantra without seeing an irony?

No. They are specially flaunting their belief that they are more valuable than you, and that your slogan should apply to them but not to you.

They are revelling in the hypocrisy.

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
facebook put me in kitty jail for saying "kill the rich" and then the next day tagging David Cameron in a post about how black mirror was a documentary :angel:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Xenocides posted:

Jive turkey

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

I am SHOCKED

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1470925874858020866?s=21

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Bright Bart posted:

Yeah, I hear it all the time in Indiana too. Planned Parenthood here is also planning to start implementing gender-affirming treatments, at least in the places where they can operate (places where Democrats have at least some measure of control). That probably means we're going to see a fresh wave of states with GOP legislatures attacking Democratic towns and counties trying to affirm LGBT and women's rights. Will also make school boards even more insufferable as well as hordes of concerned parents in their 80's mount campaigns to remove sane members.

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

This is wild. Try explaining that to someone from another country who this guy is.

"Well. A short while ago there were protests to get police to stop killing people because of skin colour because they were doing that. And a teenager thought he could stop destruction of property because he'd been convinced the protestors and rioters were terrorists trying to take over the country. By such people as the President. So he goes with his gun and ends up in a fight and people died."

Wow. Every sentence you just said is tragic. Did this lead to the adults realising how terrible they've been acting and make changes? Is the kid in therapy?

"Oh no they drag him out for speeches and think it's a very good thing that happened."

e: I thought Kyle was cancelled? Didn't he say he supports the bad guys?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

I know that is some loving clickbait, but it is some REALLY loving clickbait.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Bright Bart posted:

He has rescinded those statements on advice of his accountant.

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

They say that The Onion has lost its pizzaz because the stories are too believable.

But where we're heading The Three Stooges or Monty Python will be believable. Children will ask their parents "Is this a documentary? Did people casually hit each other on the head with hammers? Is that why everyone was so stupid?".

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
The Pro-Trump Conspiracy Internet Is Moving From Facebook To Your Doorstep

The New Hampshire Voter Integrity Group is one of many volunteer efforts searching for Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud in states across the country.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/sarahmimms/election-fraud-conspiracy-groups-new-hampshire

The man at the door said he was just there to verify some publicly available information.

In the home security video, he seems nervous and out of breath as he waits at the doorway, glancing frequently at his phone. Strangers don’t knock on doors much in Waterville Valley, New Hampshire, a small ski town. For a decade, it had just 250 year-round residents, until the pandemic hit and a bunch of Massachusetts residents decided to cross state lines and turn their rural vacation spot into a home. But the man at the door wasn’t one of them. He said his name was Dean and he was with the New Hampshire Voter Integrity Group.

The homeowner knew right away something was up, he said later in an interview. He didn’t go to answer the door, but spoke to the man through his Ring camera, pressing him on what exactly the New Hampshire Voter Integrity Group was and who they represented. In the video shared with BuzzFeed News, Dean, haltingly, says they are volunteers. They don’t represent anybody but themselves. They are just trying to verify the town’s voter rolls. The homeowner keeps pressing, and finally Dean gets to the point: “[We] took a look at the election so we’re a little concerned about what happened, so we’re, uh, checking.”

The homeowner, a Democrat, tells him to go to hell and get off his property. “That’ll be a nice trip, thank you,” Dean replies cheerfully in the security footage as he turns to leave. “I’ll see you there.”

Around town that Saturday in early October, other people were knocking on doors — specific ones, the rare ones where people actually live year-round — asking about the 2020 election. They had information on the residents, their names, whether they voted and if they did so in-person or absentee. In response, two Waterville Valley residents called the cops, according to a police report.

Across the country, the pro-Trump conspiracy theory internet is manifesting itself into knocks at the door. Individual election deniers and grassroots groups are canvassing for election fraud in states lost or even won by former president Donald Trump in 2020, including New Hampshire, Arizona, Colorado, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Florida, North Carolina, Utah, and Nebraska. Despite 60-plus court losses and countless official audits and recounts confirming the 2020 election results, many of Trump’s supporters are still so convinced of his lies that they’ve turned to this kind of vigilantism.

It’s all part of a broader effort by Trump supporters — emboldened and given tacit support by Republican Party leaders — to deny the 2020 election results at all costs and cast doubt on elections going forward. When a contractor working on the Arizona Senate’s partisan and farcical “audit” proposed a similar door-knocking scheme last spring, the Justice Department warned that it could violate federal laws on voter intimidation. The Senate backed off, but volunteers did the canvass anyway and put out a sloppy report alleging all kinds of fraud without evidence to back it up. Though reporters quickly debunked their claims — including finding a house on the alleged “vacant” property gracing the report’s cover — the Arizona canvass results went viral on right-wing social media and have inspired copycats.

A member of the far-right Three Percenters militant group is helping lead the canvassing effort in Colorado, where a leader suggested volunteers carrying firearms could help secure the group as they went door-to-door, according to the Colorado Times Recorder. The Utah Voter Verification Project is requiring its volunteer canvassers to sign NDAs before they canvass and has instructed them to record their interactions with voters, according to the Salt Lake Tribune. The sheriff’s office in Buffalo County, Nebraska, posted on Facebook on Nov. 4, warning about similar canvassing efforts and telling voters that the canvassers were not official or affiliated with the county.

The New Hampshire Voter Integrity Group claims to be nonpartisan. Its founder, Marylyn Todd, a 37-year-old from Nashua, told BuzzFeed News in an interview that she is registered as an independent. Todd claimed in a Facebook message that “many” of their canvassers voted for President Joe Biden, but would not name them or connect them with BuzzFeed News. Todd also said that she has expanded canvassing across the state, focusing on towns where the group believes there is the most potential fraud, but she declined to name the towns they’ve visited. The group, she said, “is just trying to get to the bottom of the truth, nothing more, nothing less.”

Members of the group credit Dean, whose last name Todd declined to provide, with creating the app they use to track down voters. (Dean did not respond to questions messaged to his Telegram account nor to questions Todd said she shared with him via email.) The app is designed with a free site that Democrats have used in the past to canvass voters before an election. The app shows canvassers where to find nearby voters, as well as their addresses, whether they voted in 2020, if they voted in person or absentee, and whether they registered to vote same-day. The app asks canvassers to confirm that information and, if they find any discrepancies, to get voters to sign an affidavit and mail it to a P.O. box.

Todd said they are sharing those affidavits with members of the state legislature, “many” of whom are interested in their findings, but declined to provide names. She described affidavits the group collected from two households alleging election misconduct, but declined to share any names or details that could be fact-checked, citing the affiants’ privacy. The Trump campaign used affidavits as part of its failed legal strategy to challenge the 2020 election and held up the sworn statements to try to add some legitimacy to its bogus fraud claims, but, as the Washington Post noted at the time, many of those affidavits were never filed in court and the ones that were filed were often thrown out.

BuzzFeed News was able to access the New Hampshire Voter Integrity Group’s canvassing app using a link they included in a YouTube video. All of the voter information included in the app, along with a voter’s party identification, is public information and can be accessed through a right to know request at the state or local level, New Hampshire Deputy Secretary of State David Scanlan confirmed.

A whole lot more in the link, it's a big article.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Bright Bart posted:

This is wild. Try explaining that to someone from another country who this guy is.

"Well. A short while ago there were protests to get police to stop killing people because of skin colour because they were doing that. And a teenager thought he could stop destruction of property because he'd been convinced the protestors and rioters were terrorists trying to take over the country. By such people as the President. So he goes with his gun and ends up in a fight and people died."

Wow. Every sentence you just said is tragic. Did this lead to the adults realising how terrible they've been acting and make changes? Is the kid in therapy?

"Oh no they drag him out for speeches and think it's a very good thing that happened."

"You know how in america we have all these mass shootings? Well one of the shooters got super famous for being a racist and and kid and then became president one day."

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

The Last Call posted:

A member of the far-right Three Percenters militant group is helping lead the canvassing effort in Colorado, where a leader suggested volunteers carrying firearms could help secure the group as they went door-to-door, according to the Colorado Times Recorder.

If some chud shows up on somebody’s doorstep with a firearm, what’s to stop the homeowner from shooting them and then telling the cops the chud with a firearm and ties to a violent hate group was trying to force their way into their home?

Not saying I endorse this, just pointing out what a really, really bad idea it is for the chuds involved.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

If some chud shows up on somebody’s doorstep with a firearm, what’s to stop the homeowner from shooting them and then telling the cops the chud with a firearm and ties to a violent hate group was trying to force their way into their home?

Not saying I endorse this, just pointing out what a really, really bad idea it is for the chuds involved.

Most people aren’t looking forward to killing another person.

Why did I have to type that sentence. Not specifically directed at you, just at……everything.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
My "favorite" part was Rittenhouse wasn't even like trying to protect his own property, or his family's property, or even a relative or friend, he was just like, poo poo yeah, I'm going to get my gun and protect this random poo poo used car lot.

He murdered people over a $2,000 1999 Honda Civic with 161,000 miles that he had no financial or emotional interest in.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Three Olives posted:

My "favorite" part was Rittenhouse wasn't even like trying to protect his own property, or his family's property, or even a relative or friend, he was just like, poo poo yeah, I'm going to get my gun and protect this random poo poo used car lot.

He murdered people over a $2,000 1999 Honda Civic with 161,000 miles that he had no financial or emotional interest in.

I know, right?

Jesus loving Christ, what a worthless little sack of tasmanian devil pre-cum that stupid piece of poo poo is. He should have been aborted.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

He’s got a strange way of showing just how remorseful he is about having killed two people. Those blubbery tears at his trial looked fake as gently caress to me, but that big dipshit grin I’ve seen him sporting in every interview, speaking engagement, and chud photo-op since… that grin is as authentic as they come.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

You know Hannity and Ingraham needed a day to consult with their lawyers about what they could/should say tonight about the texts

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1470937686823223300?s=21

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

What is to stop it happening? Well, the world can't be stupid enough that more people die because people could not belive Donald J. Trump, who LOL was President, could lose an election.

Like the universe wouldn't let such things happen (more often). An invisible hand will stay that of the homeowner. The very electrons will rebel in fury at the thought that the wonders of intelligent life have led to this.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

The Last Call posted:

A whole lot more in the link, it's a big article.

quote:

They’ve grown to more than 5,000 members on a private Facebook page that is littered with misinformation, anti-vaccine sentiments, and QAnon slogans. (Todd said she’s asked her moderators to block vaccine and Q-related content; she said she was not familiar with the “WWG1WGA” QAnon slogan littering the comments on the page and thought it was related to “What Would Jesus Do.”)

quote:

Todd is new to all of this. She said she didn’t even know what a state representative was before February and that she “barely voted” before this year, but she now leads a group that has acquired the voting machine tapes and voter information for nearly every town in the state by filing a bunch of public information requests and going in-person to get their data. Todd is clearly passionate and believes her work as an auditor for an accounting firm gave her the experience to do her own audit of New Hampshire’s election. She took a leave of absence from that job in February to focus on what she calls their citizens audit.

Oh okay so the girl behind this is a wealthy politically uneducated idiot married to a guy who looks like he lives at trump rallies

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Wrong thread lol

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
judge got ratted out by family
probably the gay one they all pick on

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

armchairyoda posted:

Lmao, the “Rosanne Defense”

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

bagmonkey posted:

Wrong thread lol

LOL!!!!

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

Hazo posted:

Oh okay so the girl behind this is a wealthy politically uneducated idiot married to a guy who looks like he lives at trump rallies

Ain't often you cross your fingers that the purpose is grift and not an actual belief.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Hazo posted:

Incoming "That's not who I am."

Yes it is. Yes it is, you miserable rear end in a top hat bitch. Nobody starts dropping n-bombs when they're intoxicated who doesn't also drop them then they're sober.

More than that, just fundamentally it is not an apology if you say any form of "this is not my fault".

"I'm sorry for X thing I did"
"OK great"
"It's only, you see, that day —"
NO STOP EXPLAINING, YOU HAVE JUST RENDERED YOUR APOLOGY NOT AN APOLOGY

Why does this third grade lesson just not stick with anyone

And "that's not who I am" is a pretty strong form of "it's not my fault", it's literally saying "I was possessed by some outside influence and you can't blame me"

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

bagmonkey posted:

Wrong thread lol

You're in the right thread lol

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Sultry

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Just lmao "I thought this extremely well-known catchphrase among Nazi communities was just a variation on 'What Would Jesus Do?'. I also thought 'Molon Labe' was some kind of Moroccan food."