Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I wouldn't discount the possibility she isn't lying

I once heard of someone who thought TCBY stood for "Thank God It's Yogurt"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

This Crap’s Barely Yogurt

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

InsertPotPun posted:

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1470753707688136706
lol everyone in that building legitimately thought trump was sending people to kill them all.

and they're still standing by his side.

they're all weak willed, stupid cowards that are outclassing the democrats at every turn.

Nah, they're weighing the consequences. Dems will do nothing, but abandoning Trump makes them targets that can and will be attacked again.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

LifeSunDeath posted:

just because Lowtax is dead doesn't mean there's a use for him.

Make Lowtax some compost. Then your plants can beat up women
"Just stay away from the Pothos over there, it likes to strangle females. And the poinsettia.....yeah, just stay out of view of that one. Nasty flowers"

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

You're in the right thread lol

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Because candles are a demanding product that is crucial to the survival and continued growth of the nation.

Imagine telling people you almost died to make some candles

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Hazo posted:

'Molon Labe'

I knew a girl with one of those
it was kind of cute

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Of all the issues I have with Kroger and how it fucks its employees, this is not one of them

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Because we certainly haven't seen Republicans shut down investigations over the past five or so years to cover their asses

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

SocketWrench posted:

Of all the issues I have with Kroger and how it fucks its employees, this is not one of them

This seems like a bad idea since it just means that people will do what they normally do when they're sick but have no sick time; they'll come into work.

bar88537
Nov 8, 2004

Bright Bart posted:

One nurse brought over melatonin from her trips abroad as it's not available in the UK. She was inspirational. UK nurses don't make enough. It's basically a teacher buying textbooks on their dime at this point.

Lol, how is that banned?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

twistedmentat posted:

Unless Trump hosed over the rich, yea, nothing matters.

Donny going to prison is a pipe dream, but maybe Trump Tower bring seized by the city and turned into the largest Lane Bryant in midtown would be pretty good.

I say sieze it, level it, and turn it into a public urinal named Trump Showers

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

old beast lunatic posted:

Everyone is loving stupid. Cut all human beings out of your life IMO

My houseplants are my friends. I don't have to worry about their opinions. I think the Sago might be on the road to fascism though

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

The Last Call posted:

Believe that God will protect you! How could that go wrong?

Oh right.

"He was an angel"
Bitch, did you read his posts?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Steadiman posted:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1470907795171995650
So I guess this Islamophobia bill is just making every republican decide to show their entire rear end. gently caress decorum, why is nobody punching this guy over and over?

Edit: ...and over and over and over and over and over.

Double Edit: ...and over and over and over!

Triple Edit: ...in the face...or balls, dealer's choice

"But I, a Republican that defends people that literally stormed the capitol to force Democracy out, am not"

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

SocketWrench posted:

Because candles are a demanding product that is crucial to the survival and continued growth of the nation.

Imagine telling people you almost died to make some candles

somebody who is good with disaster relief and employment please help all my employees are dying
make less candles
no

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

bar88537 posted:

Lol, how is that banned?

Oh funny things are not available there. Weirdest one was actual, proper electrolyte drinks. Maybe a quirk in the law about selling the same ingredients as found in medicine in food or beverages? My dealer for real Gateorade was this dude who imported a lot of stuff.

The typical replacement good was called Lucozade. POWERED BY GLUCOSE! It was weird because in general the Scottish kids were well educated so how would people not realize "Okay. So basically sugar water?"

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

"Yes, those workhouses sure were bastions of capitalism" is one hell of a goddamned take

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Honestly not surprised, but for some reason incredibly pissed nonetheless

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Steadiman posted:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1470907795171995650
So I guess this Islamophobia bill is just making every republican decide to show their entire rear end. gently caress decorum, why is nobody punching this guy over and over?

Edit: ...and over and over and over and over and over.

Double Edit: ...and over and over and over!

Triple Edit: ...in the face...or balls, dealer's choice

Racists must give these assholes much loving money for saying this poo poo that they just don't care.

Also :lol: at Dems on :decorum: who think this will have a tangible negative impact on the people saying it. Whats gonna happen, they get voted out in whenever and cry all the way to the bank?

EDIT: :lol: just :lmao: that Dems cooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllld say leftist poo poo like this and rack in the bux, a la Bernie Bros, but apparently they're full mask-off controlled opposition now

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I know, right?

Jesus loving Christ, what a worthless little sack of tasmanian devil pre-cum that stupid piece of poo poo is. He should have been aborted.

I laughed at some dickhead that said his father's house was nearby and that's why he was there. "Oh yeah, then why wasn't he at his father's house defending it and instead all over the area antagonizing protestors?"
He wasn't antagonizing.
"Really. Let's say you have a "my frail white privilege" rally and go unarmed. And now let's say I show up with a bunch of lefties all rather angry at you and all of us armed with rifles. Exactly how do you feel when this happens knowing that people are there armed and angry specifically to counter protest you and showing the ability to use deadly force to make you give up? All while the police that are supposed to be there to help are rolling around teargassing your group and giving support to mine."

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Bright Bart posted:

I wonder if Americans are actively taught in schools or at home that people who have money must have worked hard and deserve respect (except black athletes who have a physical advantage and black rappers who aren't real musicians and black professionals who probably got their degrees through affirmative action)? Is there an After School Special where kids learn Scrooge is actually a job creator who does what he can for his staff and worked harder than all of them?

Is it developed organically by the dream to "succeed"? Does it arise as a consequence of welfare recipients being the bad guys, the middle class being okay, so the upper class must be best?

People don't want to devalue their accomplishments/worth so they get the idea that they didn't have x. It's more about what they didn't have, than the advantages they did have and there's always someone with more advantages They just see themselves having had successfully worked hard for whatever and can't imagine other people putting in the same effort wouldn't have the same results let alone not being in a position that would allow them to put as much work into whatever it is.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Dec 15, 2021

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Three Olives posted:

My "favorite" part was Rittenhouse wasn't even like trying to protect his own property, or his family's property, or even a relative or friend, he was just like, poo poo yeah, I'm going to get my gun and protect this random poo poo used car lot.

He murdered people over a $2,000 1999 Honda Civic with 161,000 miles that he had no financial or emotional interest in.

Cah Sawhce?

Cah Sawuhce?

Cah Sawice?

Chief McHeath fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Dec 15, 2021

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Oh no not Rosemary Vlassic. Trump is in a real pickle.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

how did I miss this earlier, this is loving hilarious.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

King Vidiot posted:

Oh no not Rosemary Vlassic. Trump is in a real pickle.

She's Rosmary Vibram of the Vibram finger shoe family (old money).

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

bar88537 posted:

Lol, how is that banned?

Melatonin's banned in Australia too. Everyone's in agreement that it doesn't make any sense, yet the government refuses to budge on it.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

BlackIronHeart posted:

This seems like a bad idea since it just means that people will do what they normally do when they're sick but have no sick time; they'll come into work.

Because Covid isn't extremely contagious at any point except when you are showing signs. These fuckers are spreading it anyways. the difference being when I catch it I cough for a few days. When they catch it they drown in their own lungs

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

The Last Call posted:

Believe that God will protect you! How could that go wrong?

here's a fun one too:

my favorite is the part where he blames fauci for creating the virus that put him in this position (you know, the same virus this guy didn't think was going to hurt him in any way)

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Mr Interweb posted:

my favorite is the part where he blames fauci for creating the virus that put him in this position (you know, the same virus this guy didn't think was going to hurt him in any way)

The wife saying things are getting better on the “bipap” machine (I have no idea what that is) is a solid indicator he’s going to croak, isn’t it? Every time I see one of these stories it’s seemingly always the case that they get better before things suddenly turn for the worse.

Either way, guess he should’ve got the vaccine for this “plandemic” so lol.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Mr Interweb posted:

here's a fun one too:

DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE

LOL!!!!!

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

funeral home DJ posted:

The wife saying things are getting better on the “bipap” machine (I have no idea what that is) is a solid indicator he’s going to croak, isn’t it? Every time I see one of these stories it’s seemingly always the case that they get better before things suddenly turn for the worse.

overton window but survival

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I thought the whole thing with melatonin in the UK/Australia is it's regulated as a prescription drug because it actually does what it says on the packaging.

In America we have an insanely dumbass wild west system where everything that's not a narcotic can be classified as a "supplement" and there's no regulation of supplements. Which means your super expensive pills can contain 0% of what they claim, 500,000% of what they claim, which can be fatal but that's okay because if something bad happens to a rich person they'll be able to afford to handle the matter in civil courts.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Mr Interweb posted:

here's a fun one too:

Has he tried..............

:horsedrugs: :horsedrugs: :horsedrugs: :horsedrugs: :horsedrugs:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

funeral home DJ posted:

Apparently bipap is the non invasive ventilation (think facemask). Not necessarily great but not bad

When you get to full intubation and ECMO is where the fun really begins (at least it's fun for me because that means hell gains another chud soon)

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

funeral home DJ posted:

from what i understand from my completely amateurish education from internet medical school is that going on a bipap machine isn't much of a danger (at least, not compared to a ventilator or EKMO machine), so at least for the moment this gently caress may unfortunately survive.

but someone can correct if i'm wrong (PLEASE)

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I thought the whole thing with melatonin in the UK/Australia is it's regulated as a prescription drug because it actually does what it says on the packaging.

In America we have an insanely dumbass wild west system where everything that's not a narcotic can be classified as a "supplement" and there's no regulation of supplements. Which means your super expensive pills can contain 0% of what they claim, 500,000% of what they claim, which can be fatal but that's okay because if something bad happens to a rich person they'll be able to afford to handle the matter in civil courts.

Can you get Alex Jones’ Gorilla Strength Super Brain Smooth over there then?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

funeral home DJ posted:

If he doesn’t die in the next week or two, then he goes home severely diminished physically and probably dies within a year anyway.

But at least he owned the libs. :thumbsup:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Powershift posted:

Can you get Alex Jones’ Gorilla Strength Super Brain Smooth over there then?

It's just sawdust and silica gel, so it's entirely unregulated, the way it should be. :911:

Sorry for your loss, queen-havers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

A person I went to high school with just got out of the hospital with some real severe COVID.Like ECMO level stuff but survived because we aren't that old yet. unvaxed trumper of course. It's been fun to watch them swing from: this whole pandemic is fake to: I am getting the vax and making everyone in my family get it asap. If only they could have known beforehand that this may have been a problem....