Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

He takes hours 2 sex u up. Just like Sting!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Tantric sex but it’s Sting the wrestler.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Takes off condom to reveal another condom.

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

One of you touched the poop.

That Clippy has always been kinda a slut.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

**points at u with baseball bat from the rafters of the bedroom for weeks at a time**

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Another “is that a gun?!” observer here. I could see him posing with one like that though. Anything for clicks, right?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
For each 1000 likes I'll play a round of russian roulette against Scooby Doo

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Gives his signature move "The Stinger Splash" a whole new meaning

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Zefiel posted:

How do you gently caress a hairbrush that bad

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Egeez? Oh, jeez! How did this entity get its name? It’s terrible.
It bugs me because Eegee's is a sandwich shop chain in Tuscon that makes really good slushes I frequent every time I'm in town, and they don't deserve to be associated with this.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
When I think of Mickey Mouse I think of slushes

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

When I think of him what comes to mind is all the boatloads of bootleg stuff out there with the airbrushed art plastered on it, like backpacks and tablet covers.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Whenever I see Mickey Mouse I think "boring cartoons for boring people". And those cartoons are old as gently caress. Other than the video games he's been in what has Mickey actually done in the last 20 years? Almost nothing. He's a figurehead and mascot for one of the scummiest and shittiest companies in the history of the world.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Elephant Ambush posted:

Whenever I see Mickey Mouse I think "boring cartoons for boring people". And those cartoons are old as gently caress. Other than the video games he's been in what has Mickey actually done in the last 20 years? Almost nothing.

They're still making Mickey Mouse cartoons and comics, the same way new Garfield stuff comes out. It's just that no one cares that much

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

Disney and WB had the problem of their characters becoming mascots, and mascots can’t rock the boat like all those great cartoons did. (Plus, corporate conservatism.)

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Speaking as someone with a small child they are still making new Mickey Mouse cartoons and they are, like, fine

The cool thing to do is say Mickey Mouse is an empty signifier but if you actually pay even the slightest attention you will see he is more like an idealized boy scout, always just trying to figure out the problem others are having and help solve it. It is incredibly inoffensive overall (I mean, if you view it separated from whatever else you think of Walt Disney)

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

no nathen you're supposed to use the end without the bristles :ohdear:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Elephant Ambush posted:

Whenever I see Mickey Mouse I think "boring cartoons for boring people". And those cartoons are old as gently caress. Other than the video games he's been in what has Mickey actually done in the last 20 years? Almost nothing. He's a figurehead and mascot for one of the scummiest and shittiest companies in the history of the world.

settle down and look at the garf

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I like the products egeez lists as examples of things you can buy (or I guess sell, since the website seems to be geared towards suppliers rather than consumers at this time). Where else can you find such rare and wondrous items as: Lego Batman keychain, Superman plastic water bottle, "Sheriff Woody Pride Figure", or Mickey Mouse t-shirt? I mean, other than the cheap plastic crap section at Wal-Mart.

It's just so stupid, it even says "this is a $5 trillion dollar business and we want a piece!!" without actually offering any reason for anyone, supplier or buyer, to use this service. You have to give people a reason to give you money and this just doesn't have one, like, at all. Whoever provides the seed capital for these ventures must really not care about seeing any kind of returns at all.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Futanari Damacy posted:

I like the products egeez lists as examples of things you can buy (or I guess sell, since the website seems to be geared towards suppliers rather than consumers at this time). Where else can you find such rare and wondrous items as: Lego Batman keychain, Superman plastic water bottle, "Sheriff Woody Pride Figure", or Mickey Mouse t-shirt? I mean, other than the cheap plastic crap section at Wal-Mart.

It's just so stupid, it even says "this is a $5 trillion dollar business and we want a piece!!" without actually offering any reason for anyone, supplier or buyer, to use this service. You have to give people a reason to give you money and this just doesn't have one, like, at all. Whoever provides the seed capital for these ventures must really not care about seeing any kind of returns at all.

It's probably Nathen's dad giving him allowance money to go away and stop bothering him.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Futanari Damacy posted:

Whoever provides the seed capital for these ventures must really not care about seeing any kind of returns at all.

The only return his investors are concerned about is their space alien incel weirdo son returning to embarrass them in front of the other tycoons

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I’m picturing Nathen in his orange suit making a Garf sales pitch to a bunch of Saudi princes in a palace somewhere and lmao

You absolutely know it has happened at some point.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Frank Frank posted:

I’m picturing Nathen in his orange suit making a Garf sales pitch to a bunch of Saudi princes in a palace somewhere and lmao

You absolutely know it has happened at some point.

I feel like it's almost happened a few times, and it was diverted only by the speed of the receptionist and the grace of God

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

I doubt MBS likes Garfield. Lasagna, maybe.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
He posted a gif of his face on a gingerbread man humping a candy cane pole but looks like he deleted it

I wish I was making this up

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

wynott dunn posted:

He posted a gif of his face on a gingerbread man humping a candy cane pole but looks like he deleted it

I wish I was making this up

You are a horrible monster for not screencapping it. I ho-ho-hope you land in fork jail.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

I went back to screencap it and it was already gone :shrug:

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
Remember, these cherished moments too soon will pass; screencap early, screencap often, for even entergagers will eventually discover shame.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
screencap this bithc

https://twitter.com/NotoriousGOF/status/1469344898084184074?t=zdNBxkk5VzsSsBYb7MKbFQ&s=19

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol the titties on that garf

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Nathen may actually be bound by a hell demon and forced to Garf against his will

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

Frank Frank posted:

You are a horrible monster for not screencapping it. I ho-ho-hope you land in fork jail.

In the spirit of the season, let’s forgive this blunder.

Besides, at this point of entergagement the mental image is enough.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
AGAB

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Nathen may actually be bound by a hell demon and forced to Garf against his will

Garfield is more like The Jaunt, so empty and devoid of anything that it drives people insane and causes them to hallucinate cosmic horrors floating in the nothingness.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Yaldabaoth posted:

Garfield is more like The Jaunt, so empty and devoid of anything that it drives people insane and causes them to hallucinate cosmic horrors floating in the nothingness.

Mondays are longer than you think.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Today he posted an enormous caterpillar of his usual aging starlet glory days crap. Not a very good follow in my opinion.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Futanari Damacy posted:

Today he posted an enormous caterpillar of his usual aging starlet glory days crap. Not a very good follow in my opinion.

It had a moment of accidental introspection.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Mondays are longer than you think.

I was on probation because of weird christmas cards and desperately wanted to post "LONGER THAN YOU THINK, DAD" but didn't get to. I sure hope you appreciate my candor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Escape From Noise posted:

It had a moment of accidental introspection.

he's still making that face. Please someone tell him to stop making that fuckin' face.