Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

LMAO @ a lake crittlers

also it feels weird to be posting in a web comics thread where someone in the thread DOESN'T KNOW who the ctrl alt del guy is.

been postin too long about webcomics i say *slooooowwwwwly reclines into a chair and immediately starts snoring*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Zil posted:

Wait wait wait, Amazon didn't exist in 1963. I am beginning to think that Jim Davis didn't really write these at all!

True visionaries are always ahead of their time

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

:stare:

I made vegetarian lasagne once and my wife tried it and said "that certainly is a food, with ingredients"

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Captain Hygiene posted:

True visionaries are always ahead of their time

It is proof of their skill

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Btw is 1200px too wide? I love the freedom but I don't know the average monitor size. It looks great on my screen but it might be huge on others?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Apparently the whole Winter-Een-Mas arc was a setup for a Loss joke. Well done. :golfclap:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Boba Pearl posted:

Btw is 1200px too wide? I love the freedom but I don't know the average monitor size. It looks great on my screen but it might be huge on others?

Looks good on phone but idk about desktop. Also you're right about building your own site to get total freedom of what format you post in. Doing whatever you want all the time is what webcomics are about, dammit

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Tree Bucket posted:

:stare:

I made vegetarian lasagne once and my wife tried it and said "that certainly is a food, with ingredients"

My family exclusively eats vegetarian lasagna, and none of us are vegetarian. It's just a shitload of spinach and ricotta and mozzarella layered between lasagna noodles.

Somebody CERTAINLY has a better recipe that has meat, but every meat-included recipe we've tried over the years can't hold a candle to Spinach Dip Lasagna

E: There is still red sauce, it's not like some kind of white sauce lasagna. It's just all spinach and cheese and it tastes loving great

bawk has a new favorite as of 04:05 on Dec 16, 2021

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

thecluckmeme posted:

My family exclusively eats vegetarian lasagna, and none of us are vegetarian. It's just a shitload of spinach and ricotta and mozzarella layered between lasagna noodles.

Somebody CERTAINLY has a better recipe that has meat, but every meat-included recipe we've tried over the years can't hold a candle to Spinach Dip Lasagna

Maybe it's just me, but frankly I've never had a meat lasagna that's anywhere as good as just pasta, sauce and cheese.

Anyway, time for another fat guy to weigh in

I feel seen

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Boba Pearl posted:

I'm on a 15" laptop and its fine.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Pinocchio
Chapter 14:

Pinocchio, not having listened to the good advice of the Talking Cricket, falls into the hands of the Assassins.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

World Famous W posted:

Pinocchio
Chapter 14:

Pinocchio, not having listened to the good advice of the Talking Cricket, falls into the hands of the Assassins.

Never knew Mike Tyson was inspired by the original story of Pinocchio, Jesus.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I really like the last panels in both the fifth and sixth comics

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Never back a kid into a corner, they know no mercy and no fair play.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

A Moose posted:

ok, I know that those are FFXIV class icons... the yellow and purple icons are buffs that turn your damage into either all magic or all physical...

oh I get it, those are the special boys that do both types?

got it in one!

Fagtastic
Apr 9, 2009

I may have sucked robodick, fucked a robot in the exhaust, been fucked by robots & enjoy it to the exclusion of human partners; at least I'm not a goddamn :roboluv:

Mr. Sunshine posted:

You start out posting transphobic poo poo, get called out by people who aren't transphobes and get lauded by people who are transphobes. So you start hanging out with transphobes, because those people won't call you an rear end in a top hat. And before you know it you've fallen down a social media rabbit hole were everyone who agrees with you and compliments you and interacts positively with you in any way are altrighters, qanonists and magamen.

I understand now

Fagtastic
Apr 9, 2009

I may have sucked robodick, fucked a robot in the exhaust, been fucked by robots & enjoy it to the exclusion of human partners; at least I'm not a goddamn :roboluv:

Is it just me or does onstad draw himself pretty frikkin swole. I never noticed before and also have no idea what he really looks like.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Gruffalo Soldier
Feb 23, 2013

:grovertoot:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Missing a final frame in which the house itself falls over the poor guy.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
lmao love that pot line

Gnoman
Feb 12, 2014

Come, all you fair and tender maids
Who flourish in your pri-ime
Beware, take care, keep your garden fair
Let Gnoman steal your thy-y-me
Le-et Gnoman steal your thyme

Fagtastic posted:

Is it just me or does onstad draw himself pretty frikkin swole. I never noticed before and also have no idea what he really looks like.

I think it is more that he either doesn't know how to draw humans, or is deliberately giving the rare appearance a stylized look to contrast with the animal cast.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

ultrafilter posted:

Apparently the whole Winter-Een-Mas arc was a setup for a Loss joke. Well done. :golfclap:

Really whiffed on not going with "Sesame Street Fight"

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
The New Adventures of the Duck Avenger

scheming and foreshadowing and counter-scheming is all fine and good, but I really appreciate that holophones let you whap the image to distort the sound of someone you wanna shush

it's the little touches

also appreciate the avenger dunking on a franchise that became a disney property in 2019, as he explores 21st century cinema having traveled to the future from 1997

Zulily Zoetrope has a new favorite as of 17:37 on Dec 16, 2021

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

By popular demand posted:

Missing a final frame in which the house itself falls over the poor guy.

also needs more ceiling outlets

great edit overall though, i had a good laugh

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Voyager I posted:

Also wait, did he kill Ethan?

If you read the nigh-unreadable stretched out wordart text on the gravestone it clearly says "fragile time machine accident." Do keep up.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

I really do love the mix of entirely straight-faced serious storytelling and comical punchlines that this series has. Also another thing you'd see in 2000AD a lot, especially in Judge Dredd.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Voyager I posted:

There's a VG Cats cameo coming up, right?

Also wait, did he kill Ethan?

This was 2012 (it rebooted later)

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Those pinnochio comics fuckin own

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Hatebag posted:

Those pinnochio comics fuckin own

They really do. They make me curious about the source material too, since the only Pinnochio I know is the Gisnep version.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Kennel posted:

This was 2012 (it rebooted later)

"chruch of gaming" ahhahahahhahahaha

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Saying the gamer word at the end of each prayer

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

They really do. They make me curious about the source material too, since the only Pinnochio I know is the Gisnep version.

Yeah i was thinking the same thing.

quote:

In the original, serialized version, Pinocchio dies a gruesome death: hanged for his innumerable faults, at the end of Chapter 15.
Lmao

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Kennel posted:

CHURCH OF GAMING

How am I just now learning about this

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

MokBa posted:

How am I just now learning about this

Dare you seek the secret knowledge: gamegamesbowl.pdf?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

You can't open no brew pub, you JACKASS

Roast Beef is coming home

check in from ground control