Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
-

Count Thrashula has a new favorite as of 05:38 on Nov 25, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I got stood up lol. Oh well

matti
Mar 31, 2019

if i it makes you feel any better, i think you genuinely look great

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Dixville posted:

I got stood up lol. Oh well

Rude.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

i live in california which means I usually don't have a reason to wear cold clothes but lately it's been cold as hell WHICH MEANS it's time for

muthafuggin Dog Pants

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
I’m also enjoying the CA chill by wearing some new sweaters

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

oh I wish I had style

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Rediscovered on my old Flickr, posted almost exactly ten years back.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

You look like you are about to start a satanic panic in some persons heart!

Wish I had took more pictures when I was younger and not as hideous.

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

NoneMoreNegative posted:

:swoon:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I loved you in What We Do In The Shadows

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

A rare photo of you not burning through the witches or digging through the ditches I assume

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Nice look, but I'm glad you cut your hair after the Perfect Drug video

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

FreshFeesh posted:

I’m also enjoying the CA chill by wearing some new sweaters

Stop being so handsome!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

shamelessly selfie posting because my hair is doing whatever this is today and I'm into it
I have taken to feeding the neighborhood Crows over the last couple years and looking like a weird urban witch as I do so really enhances the experience for all involved.

happy winter holidays friends, feed your local birds, they're hungry. :bird:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Happy holidays, LAB. You look great!

Hope all is well with you

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Thank you!! :glomp: been better, been worse. A car hit me a while back and while it messed up my wrist and hand a lot I think it also fixed my bipolar??? :confused:

A land of contrasts

I hope you are doing well too!

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Hiya Bird!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Hey Ellie! :glomp:

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Hey Bird, practice your asl lately?

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Not as much as I would like on account of the wrist injury :( It's a real mess in there. But I am keeping it fresh in my head and if I had not jumped into learning ASL as enthusiastically as I did I might not have realized I needed treatment until much too late. The loss of function was gradual enough that not being able to do simple hand shapes I could do just fine previously is what tipped me off. I am karmically obliged to keep at it! :hai:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

shamelessly selfie posting because my hair is doing whatever this is today and I'm into it
I have taken to feeding the neighborhood Crows over the last couple years and looking like a weird urban witch as I do so really enhances the experience for all involved.

happy winter holidays friends, feed your local birds, they're hungry. :bird:

Is your relationship with them this good?
https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-31604026
Because that would rock.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

It is, actually. I have a little table full of gifts as well as a collection of wing feathers that were molted this year. When they noticed me picking them up they started bringing me new ones as they were shed :lol: They were probably like drat, poo poo, well okay, this is much easier than hunting down shiny things!

They got curious about one of my friends this summer and started showing up at his house so he started feeding them, too. They left him a gorgeous silver brooch on his car hood a couple weeks ago :kimchi:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

LITERALLY A BIRD QUEEN

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I like birds :kimchi:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

:( makes me sad because I utterly failed. There’s a flock who lives on my property who chase away raptors from our yard. It’s probably unintentional but the chickens know to go to cover when the crows kick up a ruckus. I’m always trying to throw snacks at them but nobody takes me up on my offer.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Consider: they are repaying your kindness by protecting your chickens. :buddy:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

It is, actually. I have a little table full of gifts as well as a collection of wing feathers that were molted this year. When they noticed me picking them up they started bringing me new ones as they were shed :lol: They were probably like drat, poo poo, well okay, this is much easier than hunting down shiny things!

They got curious about one of my friends this summer and started showing up at his house so he started feeding them, too. They left him a gorgeous silver brooch on his car hood a couple weeks ago :kimchi:

oh my god, that's wonderful!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I've been feeding the local crows for ages and have yet to get a gift. I even give them cat food!

Then again, with all the scrub jays, flickers a starlings competing for attention, I guess the crows don't feel special.

...plus I've been feeding the squirrels by hand and teaching them to jump in to my lap and hang out.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
There's a pretty gnarly photo in between this, so going to just link it. But I'm 5 weeks away from my liver transplant and starting to slowly feel healthy again.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXHwaTtNCso/

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Oh wow, that looks like it was an ordeal. I'm glad you're starting to feel healthy again -- I hope that keeps up, and the rest of your recovery is smooth and swift!

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Got my spiffy shemagh on. I love this thing as a scarf, head covering, flag if I get lost hiking, you name it.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Merry Christmas or happy holidays peeps.

vv just blessed yo vv

Crab Dad has a new favorite as of 17:41 on Dec 25, 2021

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Crab Dad posted:

Merry Christmas or happy holidays peeps.

How does your mustache match your eyebrows match your hair so well?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Got my spiffy shemagh on. I love this thing as a scarf, head covering, flag if I get lost hiking, you name it.

Theyre great. I have three of them and they are super useful, especially in cold weather.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

Theyre great. I have three of them and they are super useful, especially in cold weather.

Yeah, they can do basically anything, and also I get tons of compliments about my "nice scarf" when I'm walking down the street. I actually ordered three more for myself and sent like 8-10 more as christmas gifts

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Yeah, they can do basically anything, and also I get tons of compliments about my "nice scarf" when I'm walking down the street. I actually ordered three more for myself and sent like 8-10 more as christmas gifts

There's still an active keffiyeh factory in Palestine and I've heard they're really nice. https://www.kufiya.org/

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

There's still an active keffiyeh factory in Palestine and I've heard they're really nice. https://www.kufiya.org/

All the ones I've ordered in the last week are Hirbawi! They're great, the quality is above and beyond

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

All the ones I've ordered in the last week are Hirbawi! They're great, the quality is above and beyond

Excellent! I might order the Palestinian flag one soon.