Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

How come you can deedlit in wonder labyrinth but whenever I deedlit at McDonald’s people call the cops?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm excited to play record of loadass.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

oh you ordered that Adele vinyl?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Larry Parrish posted:

Got you an early access copy bro: https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=188118

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
My takeaway from NFT chat is that I will be playing Stalker 2 and not caring about some dumb thing that I don't even have to pay attention to being adjacent to the game, and you guys will be playing Stalker 2 anyways but will be angry the whole time.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

veni veni veni posted:

My takeaway from NFT chat is that I will be playing Stalker 2 and not caring about some dumb thing that I don't even have to pay attention to being adjacent to the game, and you guys will be playing Stalker 2 anyways but will be angry the whole time.

lmao :hmmyes:

pthighs
Jun 21, 2013

Pillbug

1glitch0 posted:

It is not our place to question Game Pass. Game Pass provides. Game Pass decides. If you question Game Pass, if you anger Game Pass, we will lose favor with Game Pass and Game Pass will take more Yakuza games away from us.

Do not taunt Game Pass. When not in use, store Game Pass in it's designated container under the refrigerator.

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

I am playing Deedlit and having a good time. It's as fun as it looks. Happy to have the Xbox brand electronic gaming computer entertainment system pass.

hanyolo
Jul 18, 2013
I am an employee of the Microsoft Gaming Division and they pay me to defend the Xbox One on the Something Awful Forums

veni veni veni posted:

If the brain worms over the halo infinite battle pass is anything to go by it's gonna be great

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Goons just aways have to be really mad 24/7 about some stupid poo poo or their blood sugar goes off the rails.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

i'm really mad that i've finished halo infinite and there's no more halo infinite to play

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
That new RPG made by the Messenger devs got announced today and people immediately started arguing about Jordan Peterson.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Quantum of Phallus posted:

i'm really mad that i've finished halo infinite and there's no more halo infinite to play
Play on Legendary and get all the skulls.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

American McGay posted:

That new RPG made by the Messenger devs got announced today and people immediately started arguing about Jordan Peterson.

lol

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

Play on Legendary and get all the skulls.

sounds good, i'm gonna turn on the rare dialogue skull

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

So far It Takes Two is a charming and fun co op experience.

Would definitely recommend.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I'll play legendary when they add co-op. Heroic is already sort of a pain in the rear end. In a good way mostly but still a pain in the rear end.

I do think I am going to go on a Halo kick after this and finally play the whole MCC after this though. The ports are really good now from the little I played of them. Playing Halo at 120 fps was dope. I haven't played it since it launched 5 years ago and was kind of a mess and didn't have reach or ODST. Even Halo1 holds up pretty good.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

acksplode posted:

This was seriously the original concept for Splinter Cell Conviction except Sam looked like a vagrant. I assume they switched gears to predatory-stealth-shooter since the social stealth aspect was stepping on Assassin's Creed's toes.

I wondered about that original concept for Conviction earlier this year and personally I was surprised that there's early gameplay footage from that version. I only ever saw stills and artwork for it before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g-dgf9BRRE&t=9s

So yeah, revive hobo Sam, Ubisoft!

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Dec 16, 2021

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHktOqVyh-A

lol

Barudak
May 7, 2007

New Paw Patrol game has singing vocals, so its 100% better than the original

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hanyolo posted:

If the brain worms over the halo infinite battle pass is anything to go by it's gonna be great

my favorite part of all that is a month later with me playing mp like 5 hours a week if that I'm almost done with the drat thing. so theoretically if it scales you could have played 1 hour a week and finished it before it ended. goons are so loving whiny.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

my favorite part of all that is a month later with me playing mp like 5 hours a week if that I'm almost done with the drat thing. so theoretically if it scales you could have played 1 hour a week and finished it before it ended. goons are so loving whiny.

Goons are mostly ignoring it it's reddit that went into meltdown.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Laserface posted:

Goons are mostly ignoring it it's reddit that went into meltdown.

you have like 5 pages of posts in that thread crying about it dude. and the first ~15 pages from when the game came out is basically entirely people saying 'wow these challenges are so hard' 'why can't I be an anime babe' etc. then after harrow tells people to stfu after letting that run for a billion years people (like you) started posting people's opinions you agree with on Reddit to get around the rule. stfu noob.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

drat you gonna cry?

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

stop crying, punch aliens

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Xbox keep doing

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

Hmm, looks like The Gunk isn't really anything special. It's just your regular old 3d platformer type of deal.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Nothing special but still fun is kind of the studios unofficial mission statement.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Deedlit in Wonder Labrynth continues the Ladybug design philosphy of "ok, what if we made a metroidvania but spent 0 effort on the layout and all the effort on the pixel art?"

Easiest Ladybug game yet, for the record.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

John F Bennett posted:

Hmm, looks like The Gunk isn't really anything special. It's just your regular old 3d platformer type of deal.

Yeah a review i saw said it was like stupid easy too

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

MY FAT WAIFU!!! :love:
She's fetish efficient :3:

Nap Ghost

Real hurthling! posted:

Yeah a review i saw said it was like stupid easy too

It's a comfy game, so far as I've played it.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

What other co op games are similar to It Takes Two. I need to have something lined up for when we finish this.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Unravel and Unravel 2 are both on Game Pass Ultimate.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
The gunk looks like that PlayStation game where you are a kid painting the world. Looks like it would be fun for about an hour.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

American McGay posted:

Unravel and Unravel 2 are both on Game Pass Ultimate.

Thanks!

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

MarcusSA posted:

What other co op games are similar to It Takes Two. I need to have something lined up for when we finish this.

The same studio made A Way Out.

Wild card option: setup Parsec to play The Lost Vikings!

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Dec 16, 2021

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Mierenneuker posted:

The same studio made A Way Out.

Wild card option: setup Parsec to play The Lost Vikings!

Amazing! Adding this too.

It’s not nearly as cute and charming looking but it should be fun.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

MarcusSA posted:

Octodad and Phogs can be fun.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Hey control heads, what's the difference between control ultimate edition vs the gamepass version? Edit: mainly in terms of fps on a Series S.

External Organs fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Dec 16, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Fired up halo infinite and it is saying I can’t play campaign? I have game pass ultimate and have been playing for a week? Restart didn’t help. Any ideas?