Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
That episode is one of the all time greats because of the simple practical understanding it gives the listener about car fuckin'. You can get in the weeds about the psychology, sure, but having "never gently caress the car hot" seared into your mind is something that turns an abstract idea into a concrete one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
seared

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Yeah, a lot of fetish episodes feel like they're stuff that the people have imagined and jerk off to and that's it, but these people ARE loving cars.

MarxCarl
Jul 18, 2003

quote:

Don't gently caress the car hot!

from the cursed images thread

Gadzuko posted:

You know why.

just noticed the Minnesota license plate, maybe Lemon can track them down and interview them for a new episode of Irregular.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
absolutely love the 'I FIND CARS SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE' nestled among the coy 'rev your engine I love it' poo poo. Just really driving home 'buddy, I'm fuckin this car'

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

MarxCarl posted:

Don't gently caress the car hot!

from the cursed images thread

My "My stickers are not a joke!" sign is answering a lot of questions posed by the sign

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

"Cars are people too"

They're literally not.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ka'chow

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Waffleman_ posted:

"Cars are people too"

They're literally not.

tell that to the guy who was convinced his car was talking to him because one of its like. radio/dashboard lights would occasionally light up/start flickering erratically when it wasn't supposed to and he was convinced it meant "she" 'was awake and trying to communicate with him' and then when the light eventually burned out he was convinced that "she" had died and contemplated holding a funeral even though, like, the car was still working perfectly fine. (and then the light came back on like a week later and all was right with the world.)

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
No car has ever passed the Turing test, but on the other hand no human has passed the Transmission test

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

It feels vaguely gauche to put a bunch of bumper stickers about car-loving on the car you're presumably loving/consider yourself married to. Like buying your partner a bunch of novelty t-shirts about how hot they are and expecting them to wear them in public, you know?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Antivehicular posted:

It feels vaguely gauche to put a bunch of bumper stickers about car-loving on the car you're presumably loving/consider yourself married to. Like buying your partner a bunch of novelty t-shirts about how hot they are and expecting them to wear them in public, you know?

do you not? My husband loves our matching 'I gently caress this guy' 'I'm that guy' shirts.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Antivehicular posted:

That's just straight people.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
also yea it does feel like I've seen like five pregnancy announcements from my straight friends that are indeed just 'I did a big cum in my wife and now there's a kid'

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The sex is so mediocre and unsatisfying that bragging rights is the only reason heteros do it

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
"We're having a child" sure is just bragging about cumming, yep, there's nothing deeply weird about thinking this at all

Listen, just remember that when you gaze into the abyss, it gazes into you.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Yeah, now that you say it, those bumper stickers definitely have big Straight Guy Energy

Which in turn makes me wonder if there are straight-identified vs. gay-identified objectfucker subcultures, and if they get into fights

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Grondoth posted:

"We're having a child" sure is just bragging about cumming, yep, there's nothing deeply weird about thinking this at all

I have also seen pregnancy announcements that have specific references to the dad-to-be's ejaculation, often with cutesy analogies about cooking or something

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Waffleman_ posted:

That's just straight people.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Grondoth posted:

no dude I'm talking about very literal 'I got cummed in' announcements. Like, I don't know how to google 'baby announcements involving cum puns' without getting on a list but there's a genuine genre of it that's like 'this christmas the stocking isn't the only thing stuffed' or 'bun in the oven/I made the batter' matching signs or something.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

this is just them getting way too public with their kink

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

farmers only dot com

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Midjack posted:

farmers only dot com

the redneck bank

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

sexpig by night posted:

no dude I'm talking about very literal 'I got cummed in' announcements. Like, I don't know how to google 'baby announcements involving cum puns' without getting on a list but there's a genuine genre of it that's like 'this christmas the stocking isn't the only thing stuffed' or 'bun in the oven/I made the batter' matching signs or something.

Well that's just embarrassing and tasteless.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/6967013518134611206

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Which f plus has the car line?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

sexpig by night posted:

absolutely love the 'I FIND CARS SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE' nestled among the coy 'rev your engine I love it' poo poo. Just really driving home 'buddy, I'm fuckin this car'

Real missed opportunity for a "My other car is my mistress" sticker

MarxCarl
Jul 18, 2003

RandomPauI posted:

Which f plus has the car line?

156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Which episode has Stog (I think) saying in an almost crying manner 'I'm a fancy fapper!'

The Skeep
Sep 15, 2007

That Chicken sure loves to drum...sticks
It was one of the masturbation focused episodes, where the guy couldn't orgasam so he stood over the toilet for over a hour trying to cum.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

sexpig by night posted:

Look, we all realize that the heterosexual lifestyle is nothing but sadness and depravity, populated by unwell individuals who are incapable of truly feeling the emotion we know as love. But it's best not to mock their over-sexual cringe too aggressively. Like it says in the Bible, "let he who is without a Sniffies account cast the first stone".

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

The Skeep posted:

It was one of the masturbation focused episodes

Well yeah but I don’t want to search half the catalog for the specific one I can’t remember :v:

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Antivehicular posted:

Yeah, now that you say it, those bumper stickers definitely have big Straight Guy Energy

Which in turn makes me wonder if there are straight-identified vs. gay-identified objectfucker subcultures, and if they get into fights

Weren't the vacuum fetishists pretty gay?

Some of the hair guys too.

watch/glasses all straight tho.

I'm sure it's completely arbitrary

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
How, after years of F-plus listening, you can think that fetishes all don't have straight and gay elements within them that mingle freely, is a strange sort of blindness that must be twitter induced because there's just no other explanation. Perverts come in all orientations, all ages, and they're almost all British, this is what every single one of these episodes has underscored.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea the only single unifying trait of fetishists is that they're more likely than not British, everything else is fluid.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Lots of fluids.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

heterosexuals do not exist, bi or gay

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I was thinking straight vs. gay fetishists for the same object. Basically, I just want to see some guys arguing about the default gender of a Nissan Altima because at least one of them will be crushed if they've been loving the "wrong" car all this time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Is the tailpipe a pussy or a bussy?