Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

i hope they make more games.

went to check on this and they have an estonian clothing line based on the game, lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Kim's Iconic Torque Dork Cargos

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
lmfao sick. Jealous of Kim’s jacket no longer

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol. I would probably steal Harry's fit for Halloween though. Except I'm pretty sure vintage disco clothes are expensive.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Been stealing Harry’s look of looking like a strung out piece of poo poo for years already.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

*to strangers in the elevator*
Admiring my pocket square? It's from a game called Disco Elysium, one of the few trailblazers in the modern RPG genre.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Communist Sandwich ending achieved. Gunning for the god emperor bernie sanders ending next.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

1. Far Cry
2. Far Cry 2
3. Halo 2 - Legendary Co-op
4. New Super Mario Bros.™ U Deluxe
5. Dying Light - Nighmare, All Side Missions
6. Halo 3 - Legendary Co-Op
7. Persona 5 Strikers
8. Halo ODST - Legendary Co-Op
9. Bravely Default 2 - True Ending
10. Super Mario™ 3D World - Co-Op
11. Code Vein - Good Ending
12. Halo 4 - Legendary Co-Op
13. Outriders
14. Nier Replicant - Ending(s): All Endings
15. It Takes Two
16. Resident Evil Village - Standard, all collectibles, all outhouses, all goats.
17. Mass Effect 1 (Legendary Edition) - Insanity, Renegade Lesbian, All Side Quests
18. Mass Effect 2 (Legendary Edition) - Insanity, Renegade Lesbian, All Side Quests, All Friends Survived.
19. Mass Effect 3 (Legendary Edition) - Insanity, Renegade Lesbian (faithful), All Side Quests, Dance Party, Synthesis
20. FFXIV: Heavensward
21. FFXIV: Stormblood
22. Deathloop
23. WarioWare: Get It Together! (Coop)
24. Metroid Dread
25. FFXIV: Shadowbringer

The parts that were bad were kind of boring and slow, but the parts that were good were absolute ownage. Looking forward to Endwalker.

End of expansion fit pic:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fadam posted:

1. Far Cry
2. Far Cry 2
3. Halo 2 - Legendary Co-op
4. New Super Mario Bros.™ U Deluxe
5. Dying Light - Nighmare, All Side Missions
6. Halo 3 - Legendary Co-Op
7. Persona 5 Strikers
8. Halo ODST - Legendary Co-Op
9. Bravely Default 2 - True Ending
10. Super Mario™ 3D World - Co-Op
11. Code Vein - Good Ending
12. Halo 4 - Legendary Co-Op
13. Outriders
14. Nier Replicant - Ending(s): All Endings
15. It Takes Two
16. Resident Evil Village - Standard, all collectibles, all outhouses, all goats.
17. Mass Effect 1 (Legendary Edition) - Insanity, Renegade Lesbian, All Side Quests
18. Mass Effect 2 (Legendary Edition) - Insanity, Renegade Lesbian, All Side Quests, All Friends Survived.
19. Mass Effect 3 (Legendary Edition) - Insanity, Renegade Lesbian (faithful), All Side Quests, Dance Party, Synthesis
20. FFXIV: Heavensward
21. FFXIV: Stormblood
22. Deathloop
23. WarioWare: Get It Together! (Coop)
24. Metroid Dread
25. FFXIV: Shadowbringer

The parts that were bad were kind of boring and slow, but the parts that were good were absolute ownage. Looking forward to Endwalker.

End of expansion fit pic:

the huge titan construction in the final act is such a stupid swerve.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

In Training posted:

Yea that part and the part with the trolley and the part with the big underwater city dragged on way too long. I liked everything else tho.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

In Training posted:

are you talking about when they got like 50 people to build a mountain sized golemn in 2 days to get you to the flying mountain that was pretty cool.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

mbt posted:

Admiring my pocket square? It's from a game called Disco Elysium, one of the few trailblazers in the modern RPG genre.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

I think that’s why he’s such a good character. Despite his passivity, he clearly has principles and values of his own and knows to pick his battles. So many rpg companions feel like adolescents because you can change their entire life just by gabbing at them for twenty minutes. He’s clearly changed by the experience, not Harry’s ceaseless questions.

Yeah, I really loved the way they designed Kim in this. Despite being an apologetic, pathetic person who runs everywhere and wears ugly clothes, Kim stuck up for all my dubious choices. He and I even became buddies! Kim's probably one of the best written/designed characters in RPGs, I think

Fungah! posted:

yep lol. kim jokin about that being why you run everywhere was probably my biggest laugh line of the game lmao

I love how it's called "the Jamrock Shuffle" just because of how Harry popularised the "method" in his precinct. Running everywhere and beelining all the containers he can find, just like a true gamer :D

I got the tude now posted:

The line where they say you’re the can opener because you ask a billion questions was my biggest lol

Yeah hahaha I loved that. Just like, hammering Titus with questions over and over until you get the answers you need. Or better yet, proving your point by blowing your own head off with Kim's gun!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

mbt posted:

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
41. Cars (Full Size)

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Mamkute posted:

41. Cars (Full Size)

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Mamkute posted:

41. Cars (Full Size)

lmao

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Mamkute posted:

41. Cars (Full Size)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Mamkute posted:

41. Cars (Full Size)

never change, Mamkute

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Mamkute posted:

41. Cars (Full Size)

God bless you.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Mamkute posted:

41. Cars (Full Size)

41 games :worship:

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Mamkute posted:

41. Cars (Full Size)

W-what does Full Size mean?

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018

Roth posted:

W-what does Full Size mean?

At the start of the game you can select 'Compact' for a shorter and simpler version.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mamkute posted:

41. Cars (Full Size)

:dogwhistle:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lol again at "Road to Boruto"

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Mamkute posted:

41. Cars (Full Size)

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

42. Pigs (Three Different Ones)

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

21) Shin Megami Tenesi V - (Hard, Neutral, Demi-Fiend defeated)

Amazing game and so worth the wait. There are minor flaws like the menus not being quite as good as in SMTIV but it's hard to top those. Easily my favorite game that came out this year.

80 minute long Demi-fiend fight video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6soBsUSmmH0

Gonna do a few victory laps with my new Demi-fiend Essence to see the other endings before calling this game complete.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Mamkute posted:

41. Cars (Full Size)

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
harmlessly passing my time in the games beat thread away

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i beat the hit megadrive game "alissa dragoon" with a rank of "Goblin Magician"

Thanks for your support all.

if you're a fan of the short lived b, c, and d-list "anime babe in fantasy saving a fantasy world" action platformer genre that flourished on the megadrive and pc engeine then check out Alissa Dragoon from game arts and gainax TODAY.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

if you're a fan of the short lived b, c, and d-list "anime babe in fantasy saving a fantasy world" action platformer genre that flourished on the megadrive and pc engeine then check out Alissa Dragoon from game arts and gainax TODAY.

game arts win

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

i will

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
sorry but i only rented valis for the megadrive when i was like 12 and dont remember much of it. Farewell

e: i meant the genesis. my bad. apologies. my bad.

ArfJason fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Dec 18, 2021

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

I had played this on release and never again because I ultimately was left disappointed. After playing Skyward Sword HD with my wife (which kind of disappointed us both), I really wanted to re-experience this. Overall...I left with a better impression than what I remembered of it, so that was a huge success!

Some of the dungeons are still kinda rear end, and it's a crime that one of the best item selections in all of Zelda ends up not having any puzzles designed for them. RIP the Spinner, which is insanely fun for one room and one boss in total. It's also the only boss that is both a spectacle and actually fun to fight.
However, other dungeons are super fun, the combat in general is solid as hell, and all the in-between setpieces were as awesome, varied and cool to experience as I remembered them being (without remembering details).

And the game is gorgeous. I still have the GC disk and a Wii set up to play it, but it looked like rear end on the flatscreen, so I opted to emulate it instead, put the settings on Dolphin real high, and I strongly recommend anyone considering a replay or a first look to do it like this. Apart from very few FFVII Remake style texture fails, most of the graphics are insanely detailed in a way that you'd never have been able to see on real hardware. Really made the phenomenal art design pop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

43. Klonoa: Door to Phantomile