Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
From earlier in the thread, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
The pandemic-themed children's book, "The Time We Did Nothing."

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Eric Adams turning into a mega crypto guy the moment he won the mayoral election

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
The far-right gammon tears when An Brown Person became mayor of London

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

mawarannahr posted:

Michael Bloomberg drinks beer on the rocks (cubes made of ice)

incidentally I have done this before so I can say with absolute conviction that he’s a goddam madman.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

The New Jersey Generals team photo lol a loving United States Football league team that Trump bought because the NFL wouldn't let him buy a real team. Trump eventually killed the USFL by voting to make the league play it's games at the same time as the NFL to compete for views lmao

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

:argh:

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Echo Chamber posted:

The entirety of Theresa May's ministry was magical. I miss it.

https://twitter.com/itvnews/status/872017947585380352

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

christmas boots posted:

incidentally I have done this before so I can say with absolute conviction that he’s a goddam madman.

The absolute craziest motherfuckers I know all did this, too.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Four Seasons Total Landscaping

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Lib and let die posted:

the real power move is to also use a straw

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

jisforjosh posted:

When UPC codes first came out there was a moral panic on the Christian Right about the "mark of the beast" and it being needed to buy and sell. The "guard bars", the three pairs of longer bars at the beginning, middle, and end of the bar code, were claimed to be 6s and the religious folk ate it up lol

https://youtu.be/lEU3Cb9o7ZY

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

a us congressman poo poo himself on live tv and conspicuously waddled away after doing so

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Mind_Taker posted:

a us congressman poo poo himself on live tv and waddled away after doing so

i can't find the youtube video with the trombone overlay so pretend i posted it please tia

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Kitfox88 posted:

i can't find the youtube video with the trombone overlay so pretend i posted it please tia

https://youtu.be/-3_ALLadQ1M

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

Oh hey it's the music video from that weird Christian/sex cult that sexually abused children; The Family International

quote:

"Loving Jesus" is a term TFI members use to describe their intimate, sexual relationship with Jesus. TFI describes its "Loving Jesus" teaching as a radical form of bridal theology. They believe the church of followers is Christ's bride, called to love and serve him with wifely fervor; however, this bridal theology is taken further, encouraging members to imagine Jesus is joining them during sexual intercourse and masturbation.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
https://mobile.twitter.com/therecount/status/1336422037980655621

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

blessings upon you

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Mind_Taker posted:

a us congressman poo poo himself on live tv and conspicuously waddled away after doing so

That brings it up to 3 elected government officials who have poo poo themselves in public in the last few years

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

lmfao

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I assume the context is the police trying to pin their own incompetence on a suspect with lies?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

lol that guy is hella bad-rear end

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

suspect proceeded to unleash the mystical art of "Gun Kata" to bring down 6 officers with their own guns

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

That was a British shooting of a Maui police officer. Despite the hilariously unlikely scenario it was apparently caught on CCTV.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

bless you

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Lib and let die posted:

tbf if my choice is room temp bud light vs bud light with ice, bring on the cubes

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I would simply drink bud heavy instead and not worry about the temperature of the perfect brew made with rice hops and barley

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

All my ageing uncles would do beer and ice because I live in a region that is often arid and warm and they refused to but anything other than full strength beer.

If you're an older person downing multiple beers on a hot day the ice keeps it cool and also melts and hydrates you just enough that you don't pass out by dinner.

E: some of them would pass out by dinner

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

moist turtleneck posted:

I would simply drink bud heavy instead and not worry about the temperature of the perfect brew made with rice hops and barley

that wasn't one of the options unfortunately

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Tesseraction posted:

That was a British shooting of a Maui police officer. Despite the hilariously unlikely scenario it was apparently caught on CCTV.

I choose to read this as the shooting happened in Britain and the police officer was a tourist who didn’t respect his lack of jurisdiction

I know it defies all logic but that’s my choice and I hope you’ll respect it

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

I would simply not drink the poo poo swill that is beer and instead drink an actual liquor

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Kitfox88 posted:

I would simply not drink the poo poo swill that is beer and instead drink an actual liquor

yes. baileys or nothing.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
"What American hero could we even kill in retaliation? Spider-Man? SpongeBob?"

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Ilhan Omar, AOC, and other people playing Among Us on Twitch.

Ilhan Omar getting Twitter heat for having too nice a PC to play Among Us on

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

Ilhan Omar, AOC, and other people playing Among Us on Twitch.

Ilhan Omar getting Twitter heat for having too nice a PC to play Among Us on

person with a 6 figure salary has an nvme drive. shocking!

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
some political staffers absolutely use taxpayer money to buy gaming pcs unrelated to their workload though.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Spergin Morlock posted:

person with a 6 figure salary has an nvme drive. shocking!

Communism is when you have a house two coats rgb lights on your computer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

papa horny michael posted:

some political staffers absolutely use taxpayer money to buy gaming pcs unrelated to their workload though.

Duncan Hunter spent over a thousand in campaign funds on steam games