Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

So you're happy about the new smiley??? If you could perhaps quantify the amount of happiness you're feeling (perhaps as numbered clouds or something) how high would you rate that happiness?

:cloud69:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Snowy posted:

:cloud69:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Vroom vroom, BEEP BEEP!
Nap Ghost
:nice:

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
i mean, i'd argue that's closer to cloud 96 from the position of the faces. this is very important.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

:eyepop:

Haha holy poo poo I love it

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Angepain posted:

i mean, i'd argue that's closer to cloud 96 from the position of the faces. this is very important.

squid game joke

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

itry posted:

squid game joke

you are a god and a saint

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

Lovin' every minute of it.

:aaaaa:

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?

itry posted:

squid game joke

It's perfect.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

:perfect:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Cloud Nice

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Zesty posted:

Cloud Nice

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Zesty posted:

Cloud Nice

:hmmyes:

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Zesty posted:

Butt Nice

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

So you're happy about the new smiley??? If you could perhaps quantify the amount of happiness you're feeling (perhaps as numbered clouds or something) how high would you rate that happiness?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Whats the deal with the FYAD title, about Eagles and whatnot?
I dare not venture in to FYAD lest they gang sodomize me or something, but what do america birds have to do with FYAD?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
They're very patriotic.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
FYAD: Love it or leave it

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

wesleywillis posted:

Whats the deal with the FYAD title, about Eagles and whatnot?
I dare not venture in to FYAD lest they gang sodomize me or something, but what do america birds have to do with FYAD?

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer

Zesty posted:

Scholar + Textbook

Sup y'all, I just bought this one and called it : ignorance : :ignorance:

For use when you give up trying to educate someone hopeless, or if you're posting about a badly-researched or -written book.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I can't think of a single use for that smiley and I have no idea why anyone would pay money for it. :ignorance:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Remembering forever ago in this thread (maybe?) when someone bought :perfect: and people were like "ok I guess but I can't really imagine it being useful :shrug:"

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Apparently some goons lack imagination.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I can't think of a single use for that smiley and I have no idea why anyone would pay money for it. :ignorance:

And yet you found a use for it. Interesting.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Inceltown posted:

And yet you found a use for it. Interesting.

Wolfcastle at the brick wall. His audience silent.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Data Graham posted:

Remembering forever ago in this thread (maybe?) when someone bought :perfect: and people were like "ok I guess but I can't really imagine it being useful :shrug:"
:emptyquote:

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Phy posted:

Wolfcastle at the brick wall. His audience silent.

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Aero737 posted:

There was a short time, around the time when BYOB was first made, where there were a ton of goon made banners that had a bunch of choreographed dancing smilies. Does anyone else remember these or have one of them? They were similar to :dance: but they went through an entire routine.

One of them had byob smilies doing the Hare Hare Yukai dance.

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

Who is this supposed to be in this thread icon?

Is it Palin?

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

SgtScruffy posted:

Is it Palin?

It's just a random person, it's the "LISTEN KIDDO, I GET IT" tiktok about the elections

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

SgtScruffy posted:

Is it Palin?

Succdem who berated leftists for not liking Biden using an argument that he was still better than Trump. Her face often gets posted when Biden does something regressive as a reminder of how dumb a take that was.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

What's the story with these "Mouse Buddy" avatars I've been seeing lately?

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I was just wondering that.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Does anyone know where :aloom: comes from?

It's clearly a variant of :rubby: but what I assume to be a Blizzard tag in the alt-text confuses me.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

SgtScruffy posted:

Is it Palin?
ITS A FASCIST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REFsYsMa31g

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

Does anyone know where :aloom: comes from?

It's clearly a variant of :rubby: but what I assume to be a Blizzard tag in the alt-text confuses me.

Moola posted some Final Fantasy 14 screenshots of theirs being photobombed by an Aloom in the Blizlols thread and they adopted it as the thread mascot.

Moola posted:

I was trying to take a nice vista shot on my Stormblood travels

and this fekken scrunt photobombed me lol

It was turned into a smiley later.

ThingOne has a new favorite as of 05:04 on Feb 23, 2022

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

What is the nature of the 'peace thread' in CCCC. Looking at the predecessor linked in its OP implies it came to exist with the Cancelling of FYAD, but I wouldn't look into that even if I could. A historical connection to FYAD is also implied by the recently-posted gif of mixed vegetables under a human foreskin

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

What is the nature of the 'peace thread' in CCCC. Looking at the predecessor linked in its OP implies it came to exist with the Cancelling of FYAD, but I wouldn't look into that even if I could. A historical connection to FYAD is also implied by the recently-posted gif of mixed vegetables under a human foreskin

Yep. It's the chat thread where fyad refugees lived while it was deleted.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Yes it was a thread in GBS when FYAD got deleted. Went through a few iterations I think. It stayed alive after FYAD returned and found a new home in CCCC, and it's NSFW.

Edit: also I don't think the weird penis image poster has anything to do with FYAD, but I'm no expert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

OK thanks.

It's interesting that it both still exists and is relatively active. It seems to have grown beyond its parent. Like a spider plant