Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

It’s likely a real image, it’s not turning up on any reverse image search, making me real sad that Opa didn’t get to fulfill his purpose as a human land mine detector on a Danish beach somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Check out my grandpa wearing this cool white robe and hat in the 50s

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

For those not aware the anti partisan directives from the Nazi high command were part of the wind-up to industrialized genocide. They were a wink wink nudge nudge means of encouraging soldiers to murder people and take their stuff.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Goddamnit I just now realized that the little smug faced seal award someone gave this post is the “wholesome” award. gently caress reddit.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Julius CSAR posted:

Goddamnit I just now realized that the little smug faced seal award someone gave this post is the “wholesome” award. gently caress reddit.

I think it must be the seal of approval. https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/seal-of-approval

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
a simpler time. what if the image macros and advice animals and rage comics were the only things holding back all the scary alt right people. maybe our scorn created this, it's all our fault

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

To be fair to Reddit, the post got downvoted to zero and this is the current top post on OldSchoolCool:

A lot of the history-themed subreddits are aware that you have to actively maintain a No Nazis policy or you'll get invaded by nazis who make any decent people leave.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Mac and Cheese posted:

a simpler time. what if the image macros and advice animals and rage comics were the only things holding back all the scary alt right people. maybe our scorn created this, it's all our fault

image macros originated from 4chan so i dunno about that theory

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Putting text on an image was not invented by 4chan are you 12

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Old school cruel

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

Meh, the forums has that too

Gromit posted:

I've probably posted it before, but I'm not sure my grandfather could look more German.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Poohs Packin posted:

Putting text on an image was not invented by 4chan are you 12

If anything they were invented here, but even that is probably being simplistic.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

kdrudy posted:

If anything they were invented here, but even that is probably being simplistic.

Cat macros specifically--in the vein of "I CAN HAZ CHEESEBURGER"--were invented here, courtesy happycat. But putting text on images is, uh, a bit older than that.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

kdrudy posted:

We pioneered the impact font that people identify as the original image macros on the internet, but people have been putting words on images for as long as words and images have existed

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

The Sausages posted:

Meh, the forums has that too

Not really the same thing dude

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

RFC2324 posted:

We pioneered the impact font that people identify as the original image macros on the internet, but people have been putting words on images for as long as words and images have existed

Yea, the modern format is what I meant.

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

I posted this in a different thread but I figured it belongs here too.

quote:

It's so tiring being on the poo poo end of the system. You get beat down so many times and it's hard to ever get excited about anything because you know it will always turn to poo poo.

Is this person experiencing some sort of political or religious oppression? Maybe they're part of antiwork?

Nope, this post is referencing a mobile gacha game that censored some underage anime titties. 83 upvotes.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Tagichatn posted:

Is this person experiencing some sort of political or religious oppression? Maybe they're part of antiwork?

Nope, this post is referencing a mobile gacha game that censored some underage anime titties. 83 upvotes.

Holy poo poo lmao

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

lmfao

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Tagichatn posted:

Incredible back to back posts

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

gently caress that’s perfect Reddit

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

gently caress that’s perfect Reddit

Only in an abstract sense. Also

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
make that image the thread title tyia

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Lol incredible

Barudak
May 7, 2007

A picture with words that leaves me speechless

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Tagichatn posted:

hahaha

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Reminds me of the maple shortbread bars 9/11 recipe.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

https://twitter.com/probablyalissa/status/1471535638319190019

https://twitter.com/probablyalissa/status/1471705690565713920

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Only in an abstract sense, also

You are a creature

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Not gonna be able to sleep tonight after reading those creature stories

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Hector Delgado posted:

Not gonna be able to sleep tonight after reading those creature stories, a voice whispered from the basement. It was just my creature.

FTFY

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
nm

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Brb gonna go milk my creature

ovenboy
Nov 16, 2014

"No! I must kill the creatures" he shouted
The radio said "No, John. You are the creatures"

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

The creature was a man.

With a HOOK!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Brawnfire posted:

The creature was a man.

With a HOOK!

HOOK?

?

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Sucks you got raped. Anyways you should watch this show that features gratuitous rape where its victims never really recover from their trauma and some even go on to perpetuate it on others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

For sale: creature shoes, never worn