Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1471613516796899333

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Waller officially out

Locket out

Still waiting on Deandre Swift to officially be designated out

Both Lamar Jackson and Jalen Hurts in limbo

:tif:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I'm doing it. Dropped the Cowboys D and have Tampa waiting in the wings. Now I'll lose by the difference between what the Cowboys score against the Giants compared to the Raiders going to poo poo because they run all over the Raiders.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Keep a close eye on players on the covid list. NFL just made it easier for them to test out.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I'm doing it. Dropped the Cowboys D and have Tampa waiting in the wings. Now I'll lose by the difference between what the Cowboys score against the Giants compared to the Raiders going to poo poo because they run all over the Raiders.

what, even if the raiders were playing some high school QB, why would you even start them over Dallas playing Glennon. Raiders D averages like 1/4 of the points.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

VietCampo posted:

what, even if the raiders were playing some high school QB, why would you even start them over Dallas playing Glennon.
Because the Raiders have a good pass rush and I dont trust the perfidious Cowboys.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Because the Raiders have a good pass rush and I dont trust the perfidious Cowboys.

Not sure that'll mean much when Chubb runs 42 times and they pass twice.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

VietCampo posted:

Not sure that'll mean much when Chubb runs 42 times and they pass twice.
Thats fair. I guess we'll see.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
The Cowboys have been very good and have NYG and WFT the next 2 weeks. That was a bad drop, man.

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

Gobias Ind. posted:

The Cowboys have been very good and have NYG and WFT the next 2 weeks. That was a bad drop, man.

:emptyquote:

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Yea you just dropped the #2 scoring DEF for the #29.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

VietCampo posted:

Yea you just dropped the #2 scoring DEF for the #29.

Lol

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a baller
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost
Like, I get the appeal of starting Raiders DST. Looks great on paper. But they are pretty terrible. It could very well end up being a boom week for them, but it’s more likely that Chubb just runs them over repeatedly and they bust.

I picked them up in a couple of leagues where I had a “meh” bench player, but it’s not because I’m starting them: it’s because I don’t want my opponent taking that absolutely risky gamble and having it pay off.

It’s the playoffs. This isn’t the time for gambles, unless you’re absolutely desperate for a home run.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Actually if it pays off then it's a genius level brain play.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Starting Tyreek, Ekeler, and Keenan Allen tonight. Not feeling confident about it!

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
I’m definitely starting the raiders you are all cowards

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a baller
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Actually if it pays off then it's a genius level brain play.

Sure, if it pays off. If it doesn’t? You go home.

Like, in one league where I picked them up (Rondale Moore was the drop, have Adams, Cooper, Cooks, and Smith at WR), I’m favored by a lot. I just didn’t want my opponent getting a home run by picking them up at the last minute and rolling the dice.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Sweeper posted:

:hmmyes:

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Sweeper posted:

The Raiders are a fine gamble if you're looking for a streamer/replacement for a mid-tier D/ST. The Cowboys are not that.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Made the playoffs in 3/3 leagues, have a bye this week in 2 of them.. the one team that plays this week currently has Q tags next to David Montgomery, James Conner, Javonte Williams, Terry McLaurin, Adam Thielen & Lamar Jackson. Guess I just gotta laugh at how hosed I likely am.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

An actual lineup I could have run this week

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Dolphins still on track to be the lowest scoring player of that roster

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I've got the browns defense, but that team gets more and more covid by the second.

I could pick up:

IND Def v NE
ARI Def @ Det

Either of those seem like a clear upgrade over CLE defense this week?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Between covid and the injury report the Browns are down 7 starters on defense. Run the hell away to Arizona

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

My Mahomes and Kelce stack looking pretty good this week.

Too bad its the last week of the regular season and my playoff seeding is already locked in.

van fem
Oct 22, 2010

If you can't be right, be confusing.

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I've got the browns defense, but that team gets more and more covid by the second.

I could pick up:

IND Def v NE
ARI Def @ Det

Either of those seem like a clear upgrade over CLE defense this week?

Arizona seems pretty good.

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

RCarr posted:

My Mahomes and Kelce stack looking pretty good this week.

Too bad its the last week of the regular season and my playoff seeding is already locked in.

I have the same stack and it’s first week of playoffs for me, feelin good about the last 10 minutes of that game

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Nice, congrats!

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Heiney had the roni now as well

Just postpone poo poo holy poo poo

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Bellmaker posted:

Heiney had the roni now as well

Just postpone poo poo holy poo poo
Yeah this is why I said the NFL should have built in a second bye week or something because holy moly

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/st...ingawful.com%2F

This might cause a ton of chaos in fantasy playoffs. I love it

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Here is how ESPN is handling it: https://www.espn.com/fantasy/football/story/_/id/32876774/fantasy-football-do-prepare-covid-19-impact-your-roster

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
I’m made the playoffs in both my leagues this season, and both first round opponents have Kelce. Not a good start

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I played against Ekeler and frankly was happy to escape with him only getting 16

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
Playing against Mahomes. Things were looking great going into 4th quarter, now I'm projected to lose by 10.

Also I'm facing the Hill vs Dak debate again this weekend, and I'm still leaning Hill. I feel like the Dallas defense will do most of the heavy lifting against the Giants.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Freezer posted:

Playing against Mahomes. Things were looking great going into 4th quarter, now I'm projected to lose by 10.

Also I'm facing the Hill vs Dak debate again this weekend, and I'm still leaning Hill. I feel like the Dallas defense will do most of the heavy lifting against the Giants.

It’s floor vs ceiling. Hill has a floor but a low ceiling since he’s an absolute garbage passer. He’s also playing the Bucs who no one even tries to run on.

I’m rolling out Hill in a league that isn’t in playoffs and is already locked in so it’s a meaningless game. Hill has probably been at or around his ceiling the last couple weeks.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Anyone in a 1 PPR league thinking about starting Amon Ra this week?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

VietCampo posted:

Anyone in a 1 PPR league thinking about starting Amon Ra this week?

Just as a desperation WR3 or flex on some dynasty teams hit hard by injury/covid

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I would definitely start Dak over Hill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Hasn't Taysom Hill been a top-10 QB every week he's started?