Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

CannonFodder posted:

Two of those bottles are remarkably full.

gin sucks so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

verbal enema posted:

gin sucks so good

What the hell kind of nickname for Nancy Reagan is “gin”???

Chloe Jessica
Nov 6, 2021
Pick 2.0

verbal enema posted:

gin sucks so good

:hmmyes:

gin was invented by someone who liked the taste of rubbing alcohol but wanted to be slightly less poisoned when they drank it

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
I tried a drink once that was Gin and grapefruit juice and something carbonated that I couldn't identify thought it wasn't that bad.

They called it something longdrink and I couldn't taste the gin at all, so that's a success, right?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

biracial bear for uncut posted:

I tried a drink once that was Gin and grapefruit juice and something carbonated that I couldn't identify thought it wasn't that bad.

They called it something longdrink and I couldn't taste the gin at all, so that's a success, right?

Sounds like a variant on a gin fizz.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Are you sure it wasn't just gin and grapefruit soda, i.e. a tentacle?

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Are you sure it wasn't just gin and grapefruit soda, i.e. a tentacle?

Started googling and found it, it was this: https://thelongdrink.com/

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
the only real liquors are whisky and gin, you heathens

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Gin, prosecco and elderflower cordial make a dangerously tasty summer drink

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

French 75 is a delicious drink

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Pookah posted:

Gin, prosecco and elderflower cordial make a dangerously tasty summer drink

My half-awake mind originally read that as "gin, prosciutto, and elderberries" and was just like "lol europe"

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Grab the bullshit by the horns

Meat is an underrepresented cocktail ingredient. Hell most cocktails contain no cock or tail and that's a shame.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

TaurusTorus posted:

Meat is an underrepresented cocktail ingredient.

Noir89
Oct 9, 2012

I made a dumdum :(

TaurusTorus posted:

Meat is an underrepresented cocktail ingredient. Hell most cocktails contain no cock or tail and that's a shame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny0CmZ7L6bs

:suicide:

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

I like how by the end the one set of guys was like "I think we're trash, because we kinda liked all of these"

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Were you laid back when you drank it? Mind on your money and your money and your mind and all that?

Cause that can help a lot.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

BiggerBoat posted:

Were you laid back when you drank it? Mind on your money and your money and your mind and all that?

Cause that can help a lot.

It was at a random food truck event in Atlanta in the Before Times where they were doing a goofy rear end competition for "which truck makes the best X-based dish" and that particular day the X-base ingredient was cheese. So yeah, it was pretty relaxing. Lots of free booze and a generally laid back atmosphere (was also the first time I saw a comedy-sized Jenga tower, they had several of them set up and a bunch of groups of people were playing that seeing how high they could get their respective towers before they fell over).

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

Might have been Grapefruit, vodka and beer, apparently makes a good punch. I can't recall which but the ratio is 1:1:2, and I'm pretty sure it's not 2 parts vodka.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
damnit, all this grapefruit talk is making me sad cause i cant have them anymore even though its my favorite fruit. stupid medicine

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
https://twitter.com/LouisaD__/status/1471779181667225603

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Watching that movie and having that phone show up was crazy. Not that the movie is any good, just did not expect Gordon to pick up that phone.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Cold day in heaven.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

TaurusTorus posted:

The cock and/or tail is the desired outcome of drinking, not an ingredient.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

FUNNY PICTURES

1) Thats a video
2) SAD

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

TaurusTorus posted:

Beef... It's what's for cocktail hour?

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Grab the bullshit by the horns

My takeaway from this is I need to make alcoholic soup.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

TaurusTorus posted:

Yes

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

apatheticman posted:

FUNNY PICTURES

1) Thats a video
2) SAD

A video is a series of pictures! And I think it's happy that they're honoring their comrade with the song of their people! I'm sorry if you disagree and if my posting of this video has upset you. Here is a funny picture I found on my phone that I hope satisfies your criteria and makes you no longer sad.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Gin is just vodka that’s been filtered through a bag of yard debris.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

MrYenko posted:

Gin is just vodka that’s been filtered through a bag of yard debris.

Yeah and it's loving delicious

BaronVanAwesome
Sep 11, 2001

I will never learn the secrets of "Increased fake female boar sp..."

Never say never, buddy.
Now you know.
Now we all know.

ruddiger posted:

Cold day in heaven.

This is an incredible blend (a swirl, if you will) of very funny and also somehow really wholesome

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

TaurusTorus posted:

I bet gazpacho would be good with some tequila

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Large Testicles posted:

damnit, all this grapefruit talk is making me sad cause i cant have them anymore even though its my favorite fruit. stupid medicine

Yo watch the grapefruit video

Your welcome

tipshat

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Just lol if you don't already know the grapefruit technique:

:nws: https://youtu.be/nLTgWdXrx3U :nws:

Also gazpacho with booze in it is exactly a Bloody Mary/Maria. My bartenders use to call every drink we served "soup" because it's technically correct.

E. Sorry better link (I think since I'm at work)

Soul Dentist has a new favorite as of 03:25 on Dec 18, 2021

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

SpacePig posted:

A video is a series of pictures! And I think it's happy that they're honoring their comrade with the song of their people! I'm sorry if you disagree and if my posting of this video has upset you. Here is a funny picture I found on my phone that I hope satisfies your criteria and makes you no longer sad.

Be are the makes I appreciate what what you too, son

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Soul Dentist posted:

Just lol if you don't already know the grapefruit technique:

:nws: https://youtu.be/oyMTEam-Jgc :nws:

Also gazpacho with booze in it is exactly a Bloody Mary/Maria. My bartenders use to call every drink we served "soup" because it's technically correct.
Why did you link a version without the best bit and is trying to sell me NFTs for some reason

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Extremely accurate.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Extremely accurate.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU