Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

driving cross-state to record a podcast so i can listen to it on the drive home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i have purchased my ticket to see the podcast "chapo trap house"

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

lobster shirt posted:

i have purchased my ticket to see the podcast "chapo trap house"

should have been a drive in

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Centrist Committee posted:

should have been a drive in

closed venue but they only allow vehicles over 4000lbs to park

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the parking situation at the venue theyre at in houston sucks so im just gonna take a dang taxi or "uber"

gotta see who else is performing at the venue that night so i can say im going to see that thing though, cant bear the thought of telling anyone i know irl im gonna listen to a live podcast

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Also the woman who played Imhotep's lover who he tries to resurrect also played Marta on Arrested Development. She's also super pretty but is Venezuelan not Egyptian lol. Also she's gay

so you’re saying there’s a chance

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Homeless Friend posted:

so you’re saying there’s a chance

She was posting hardcore anti maduro stuff back when they were trying to overthrow the venezulan government during the trump presidency. That's alright though, I can fix her.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

AnimeIsTrash posted:

She was posting hardcore anti maduro stuff back when they were trying to overthrow the venezulan government during the trump presidency. That's alright though, I can fix her.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

BabyFinland is now married, hurrah

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/WideAsleepNima/status/1471651725979303944?s=20
https://twitter.com/WideAsleepNima/status/1471656683940335616?s=20

All the podcasters are going to get Omicron

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
i hope felix can't lift from covid

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

lobster shirt posted:

the parking situation at the venue theyre at in houston sucks so im just gonna take a dang taxi or "uber"

gotta see who else is performing at the venue that night so i can say im going to see that thing though, cant bear the thought of telling anyone i know irl im gonna listen to a live podcast
i've been to a few live podcast shows (including chapo, we got this, welcome to night vale 2x, 99% invisible), it's fine. no more embarrassing than any other standup or something. most people wont know what you're talking about anyways.

going to see stavros in sf in feb which technically counts as seeing cumtown live.

hopefully liz+brace moves back to sf and we'll get some bay area trueanon shows again.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
last chapo show i went to everyone broke out in chorus singing solidarity forever union song while in line to get into the venue. and also most people were reasonably fit and healthy looking, even nominally all very attractive, which was actually shocking.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Xaris posted:

last chapo show i went to everyone broke out in chorus singing solidarity forever union song while in line to get into the venue. and also most people were reasonably fit and healthy looking, even nominally all very attractive, which was actually shocking.

100% undercover cop audience

you don't have a beep beep feed do ya?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Good. Too many pods as is

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

tokin opposition posted:

100% undercover cop audience

you don't have a beep beep feed do ya?

i do not, no sorry. i pretty much only aggregated feeds i could find publically or semi-publically posted via reddit or hexbear, or could find on that ankino.xyz site. the only ones i provide from my personal patreon feed would be economic update, death is just around the corner, ghost stories for end of the world, and pod about list

btw there is a torrent repository of a bunch of feeds but it does not look like beep beep is included https://www.hexbear.net/post/136897

quote:

5-4 Premium
Action Boyz
americanprestige
Arseblog
Arsenal Vision
Aufhebunga Bunga
Bad Faith Premium
Black Scare
Blank Check Special Features
Blocked and Reported Patrons-Only Episodes Feed
Boonta Vista Bonus Episodes
Champagne Sharks
Citation Needed
Class Time Premium Feed
cumtown
Current Affairs
DEATH IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER
Doughboys Double
fifthcolumn
Glenn Greenwald Substack
Grey Wolf Feed
Hollywood Handbook
Hollywood Handbook Pro Version
horrorvanguard
Know Your Enemy
leftanchor
lionsledbydonkeys
Matt and Shanes Secret Podcast
Minion Death Cult Blue Star Bois
NEW MODELS
Podcast Without List
Politics Theory Other
popularfront
programmedtochill
Pseudodoxological Breakthroughts
QAnon Anonymous Premium
Radio War Nerd
Red Scare
Rev Left Radio
RTP Premium
seekingderangements
standbyyourband
Street Fight Radio
Struggle Session
subliminaljihad
talkingsimpsons
The Best Show
The Bruenigs
The Damned Feed
The Dollop ad free
The Fedpost PATREON Exclusive Feed
The Flagrant Ones
The inner sanctum of glory
The Jimmy Dore Show
The Perfume Nationalist
The Red Nation
The Tim Dillon Show Bonus Feed
thebreteastonellispodcast
This Week in Ryans
Trashfuture Bonus Content Feed
Trillbilly Workers Party
TRUE ANON TRUTH FEED
Useful Idiots
verybadwizards
WARMODE
wethefifth
Whats Left
When Diplomacy Fails
With Gourley And Rust
Working People
Yeah But Still Alpha Feed
Your Kickstarter Sucks The BONUS Episodes

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Xaris posted:

i went to their live show right after they won nevada and everyone was on a high and going from that to a month later everything slamming shut as a pandemic spreads exponentially was quite the whiplash

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Xaris posted:

i do not, no sorry. i pretty much only aggregated feeds i could find publically or semi-publically posted via reddit or hexbear, or could find on that ankino.xyz site. the only ones i provide from my personal patreon feed would be economic update, death is just around the corner, ghost stories for end of the world, and pod about list

btw there is a torrent repository of a bunch of feeds but it does not look like beep beep is included https://www.hexbear.net/post/136897

Ah well. Thanks 👍.

Glad to see 5-4 on there, I needed my alab replacement

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

lol contrast this with their demands that the primaries be stopped due to covid after Bernie started sinking

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Hmm, its not like there has been a massive vaccination drive between the 2020 primaries and now.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

he's called the scorpion king duh

The "The Scorpion King" Rock

i say swears online posted:

saul williams rules

:hellyeah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keqAQk1YuOs

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Tankbuster posted:

Hmm, its not like there has been a massive vaccination drive between the 2020 primaries and now.

Covid is killing a lot more people right now than it was then

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

zegermans posted:

Covid is killing a lot more people right now than it was then

Don't waste your time.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Covid has still been consistently killing 1,000 people a day for the past few weeks in America, I don't get how people act like it's weird to still be concerned about it.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Gripweed posted:

Covid has still been consistently killing 1,000 people a day for the past few weeks in America, I don't get how people act like it's weird to still be concerned about it.

Because America is a diseased nation with a diseased populace poisoned with a diseased ideology. Everyone only cares about themselves and how they can profit off a problem.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

people dont want to feel bad

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

we have a very sophisticated mass media which tells us what we should and shouldn't be worried about. covid is mostly out this season.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/DeliaCore/status/1471345487026475008

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Gripweed posted:

The government is never shutting down or offering aid again so you either have to be fine with it to some degree or just become permanently depressed since it's never going away

Kind of the same deal with climate change

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Live Chapo sucked lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

tokin opposition posted:

Live Chapo sucked lol

owned

edit oh they released a recording of it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

tokin opposition posted:

Live Chapo sucked lol

this is what happens without Virgil

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

also not letting matt have hard liquor, only beer

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

It ruled aside from the Cuomo sketch which was okay

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
You don't have to be a tankie to see why hinge points episode on Lenin is incredibly dumb

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Brett on the last Street Fight show said he thought he got a fever from eating rear end. Then today, woops it was actually Covid.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Maximo Roboto posted:

BabyFinland is now married, hurrah

Mashallah

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

tokin opposition posted:

Live Chapo sucked lol

The cuomo play was like 30 minutes too long and cringe.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
cringe is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

papa horny michael posted:

You don't have to be a tankie to see why hinge points episode on Lenin is incredibly dumb

Didn't listen to that episode but did Matt talk about how the mere existence of the USSR pushed the anticolonial struggle into overdrive? In the early 1920s you have so called conservative Indian National Congress members openly calling Lenin a good guy who has liberated his country.