Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

actually it's good and normal for mundane family interactions to require the kind of careful semantic parsing most commonly associated with haggling with a goat-legged man on the crossroads at midnight

Danaru posted:

I've been nameless for years because my dad asked "may I have your name?" And I was foolish enough to answer

letting my son borrow the car for prom but when he picks up the keys I intone "the bargain is struck" and dissolve into a cloud of flies

yes Danny I said I'd give you $20 to rake the lawn, but I never said anything about you being able to stop once the leaves were gone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Almost certain this is a "plot" point in Accelerando. Nice try Charles Stross!

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Agreed

:stare:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

Almost certain this is a "plot" point in Accelerando. Nice try Charles Stross!

That was right next to that other plot point that due to our rampant overuse of antibiotics, sex in the future is actual mortal danger, so everyone is really really inept at it and has no actual clue how any of that stuff works or how to go about it, which I found really funny.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

I am sitting in the chair I use to gently caress computers professionally, repeating the phrase Antigenic Original Sin to myself until from the words emerges a clear and shining and singular path forwards. My friends have forgotten my name. My face exists only as a dim memory even in the minds of my family. For a moment I believe the knock at the door is the door itself warning me of a new delivery until I see through the slats of the blinds the UPS man walking away. Maskless. Stewing in the world's hideous oxygen. My hiss is a reflex, though I know not if it is for the Pigpen-style cloud of COVID stew I have trained myself to imagine around every body or for the cutting edge of sunlight against my skin.

Puppers, I am muttering. The thought moves through my mind, I could get my own pupper. No. No, I remember. Pictures are safer. Pictures are the only safe engagement.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

really queer Christmas posted:

You put enough monkeys on typewriters and they'll make Shakespeare, put enough goons in a thread and they'll reenact the holocaust.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Arrhythmia posted:

It's okay, the pet island mods made a rule that you need one post bemoaning the end of western civilization due to covid for every 40 pics of your cat sitting in a box.

Vincent Van Goatse has a new favorite as of 20:59 on Dec 16, 2021

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Blooster posted:

This Alice Goodwin chick really hosed her face up. Hot drat she was a 10 before. Why they gotta gently caress wit plastic surgery?

What's in the water over there causing such massive jugs?

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

He didn’t say mon ami

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

pop punk posted:

Yes the device that fits in your pocket that lets you buy pizza and find strangers who will have sex with you was widely adopted because “they” wanted your demographic data.

Trabisnikof posted:

how would my money clip give out my demographic data?

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Improbable Lobster posted:

Warhammer is just like a bicycle, you have to clip the bike parts off a sprue and assemble and paint them and then bring them to local meetups and tournaments. Orks are there.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

bulletsponge13 posted:

I have an old friend who joined the Army as an Intel nerd.
"Is it against the rules of war to put claymore mines in trees?"
"I have a better question, John- who is going to be left to tell on me if it was?"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lol

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Lawen posted:

I feel like I've done a bad job representing the fly users, so just to clarify:

I unzip my pants. I reach through my zipper, push the outer flap of the underwear fly to the side, reach through the inner flap, grasp my mighty member, and pull it through the fly. I hold my penis gently and urinate. I lightly pinch at the base and run a finger up the underside to squeeze out any pee left in the pipe and shake my schlong 3 or 4 times. I grab the inner flap of the underpants and pull it to the side and away from my body, enclosing my manhood back within the underpants. I zip my pants back up. I do all of this with my right hand while posting quality content on these forums with the phone held in my left hand. It is a graceful and nuanced routine that requires zero thought and that I've managed successfully since I was about 4 years old.

I was picturing the pull down crew pulling their pants and underpants down to their knees at the urinal like a child and wondering why, if it's such a popular technique, I don't see more :butts: at urinals . Gripping the waistband between ring and pinky while holding your wang with thumb and first 2 fingers makes more sense, at least. But I assure you, I find your technique just as odd as you find mine.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:gtfoycs: What do you guys like :gtfoycs:

Joe Whites Bro posted:

I dont know if this has been done before, but what do you guys like, XBOX or PS2. PS2 has lovely graphics but the controlloers are so much sweeter than Xboxes. anwyays, What do you Like?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

gently caress me this is exquisite

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

novamute posted:

And I thought my loan officer who butt dialed me and left a voicemail detailing the side effects of his illegitimate steroid use was unprofessional

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

freeedr posted:

By the time nance was done with you you would have gained an inch and would have to pull the sheets out of your rear end in a top hat

Reagan, in rgds to Shapiro. Click through.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

Okay really, Fauci is going to kill TWO members of Queen?

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

:vince:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I bet he paid up on time

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

idgi

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Freddie Mercury died of AIDS in 1991.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ohhh lol

lol at the joke, not the musician dying of aids

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:goonsay: Why do people wash their hands after the bathroom? :goonsay:

Aegri Somnia posted:

This is really one of those deep thought questions, but why do people do this? People begin doing this as children, much to the behest of their parents, and the reason given is so that they won't get germs. But why is the bathroom any more different than anywhere else? Doorhandles all over the place get constantly touched by people, so aren't they just as likely to have bacteria? And if those doorhandles are bad, wouldn't you want to wash your hands before touching your penis? Especially with up-to-date bathrooms that have automatic flushing, what's the purpose of washing your hands? Is there some sort of spreadable disease that's sitting on your penis and you just need to wash your hands after handling it briefly?

Note: I do wash my hands, but I am wondering if there's any real evidence about bacteria transmission from people using bathrooms and if this is really just something people do out of habit.

Note: Gross? Science? poo poo post? I have no idea what category this thread sits in.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Wash yer drat hands all day every day

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Captain Hygiene posted:

Wash yer drat hands all day every day

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Just FYI if you wear pants your dick and balls are coated in fecal coliform and every other nasty germ in your butt.

Every step moves your butthole germs around as they reproduce on your skin in that dark humid environment. One clothed fart turns your dick and balls into a nightmare factory of disease.

If you want to end the tyranny of hand-washing we need to abolish pants. Hanging dong is a win for public health.

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
When I was in middle school, one of the teachers was really concerned about germs. Every time a cold/flu/whatever rolled through the school, she'd assign a kid to go around and sanitize all the door handles. said those were the biggest vectors of bacterial spread, since everyone touched them with their hands. Which lead to some of the kids finding creative ways to open doors; with our elbows, knees, hips, etc. No idea if it did anything, but a door handle did get broken off, which lead to a general yelling at for "improper door opening."

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Just FYI if you wear pants your dick and balls are coated in fecal coliform and every other nasty germ in your butt.

Every step moves your butthole germs around as they reproduce on your skin in that dark humid environment. One clothed fart turns your dick and balls into a nightmare factory of disease.

If you want to end the tyranny of hand-washing we need to abolish pants. Hanging dong is a win for public health.

Every time the topic of hand washing has come up, there have been goons saying you don't need to wash your hands after you piss "unless you piss on your hands." It's like clockwork.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Every time the topic of hand washing has come up, there have been goons saying you don't need to wash your hands after you piss "unless you piss on your hands." It's like clockwork.

I always knew Carlin was a goon.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I thought I didn't have to wash my hands as long as I do pee on them.

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

This is why it is a small step from eating pussy (and sucking dick) to eating rear end. It's all the same man.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
You piss on your hands then spit to neutralize it all duh

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
If you drink enough your piss is basically hand sanitizer

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I have accepted the filth and it has accepted me.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

The Filth posted:

I don't know who you're talking about

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Did last night mean loving nothing, the Filth!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

if you wear the clothes of man your flesh is adorned with sin