Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which horse film is your favorite?
This poll is closed.
Black Beauty 2 1.06%
A Talking Pony!?! 4 2.13%
Mr. Hands 2x Apple Flavor 117 62.23%
War Horse 11 5.85%
Mr. Hands 54 28.72%
Total: 188 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Wang Commander posted:

You don't need this. You need lightning-fast population-scale track and trace, internal travel restrictions, and 100% testing. You think China has closed its ports?

They have done well, but it’s not correct to say China has been flawless or bulletproof. 80 cases a day is tiny compared to other countries but they haven’t hit zero in months, their plans also leak. Even if they leak less.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

droll
Jan 9, 2020

by Azathoth
Reading Australians complain about their "harshest lockdowns in the world lasting for 6 months" but enjoying more freedom between is wearing a bit thin given I've been in the same harsh lockdown for 18 months with no reprieve. Just because the US governments don't give a poo poo about us doesn't mean there aren't millions of us in self imposed lockdown. The only difference is going to the supermarket is even more risky for me.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

droll posted:

Reading Australians complain about their "harshest lockdowns in the world lasting for 6 months" but enjoying more freedom between is wearing a bit thin given I've been in the same harsh lockdown for 18 months with no reprieve. Just because the US governments don't give a poo poo about us doesn't mean there aren't millions of us in self imposed lockdown. The only difference is going to the supermarket is even more risky for me.

If you are fully vaxxed and not in any of the super-vulnerable categories you are likely to be just fine if you catch it. The odds are in our favor.

CelestialScribe
Jan 16, 2008

droll posted:

A self imposed lockdown is not the same as one enforced by the state.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

droll
Jan 9, 2020

by Azathoth

CelestialScribe posted:

A self imposed lockdown is not the same as one enforced by the state.

Correct. Going out to get food supplies is far more dangerous for us.

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!
So I'd like to circle back to the conversation about evolution and selective pressures on SARS-CoV-2. Will it attenuate and cause less severe disease? Will it get nastier? Both have been asserted itt. I think making broad generalizations about viral evolution is not very useful; the reality is far more complicated and none of us here (afaik) are evolutionary virologists. Just because a particular direction seems "reasonable" does not mean it is actually supported by evidence. Real-world biology is extremely complex and there's more at play than just trade-offs between transmissibility and severity of disease. Theorycrafting viral evolution based on "reason" without referencing any of the actual research is nonsensical.

To try and illustrate my point, I did a couple Google Scholar searches for key terms relating to viral evolution, evolutionary pressure, and SARS-CoV-2. Here are the first three relevant hits I got for publications from 2021 that have free access to full text:
(-> short summaries mine, I spent about 15min on each and I'm sure I missed tons of details, this is just a quick skim)

Evolutionary trajectory of SARS-CoV-2 and emerging variants
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1186/s12985-021-01633-w
->The authors look at mutations that are positively selected for in other human coronaviruses (both mild cold-causing ones and severe). They conclude that SARS-CoV-2 is accumulating mutations which grant it increased transmissibility and immune evasion but also decreased disease severity. They warn that transmission back to humans from animal reservoirs could alter this trajectory.

A Path toward SARS-CoV-2 Attenuation: Metabolic Pressure on CTP Synthesis Rules the Virus Evolution
https://academic.oup.com/gbe/article/12/12/2467/5943888?login=true
-> Enveloped RNA viruses such as SARS-CoV-2 have their metabolism limited in several ways by availability of cytidine triphosphate. As a result, evolutionary pressure will favor replacement of C's in the RNA code with U's. This is a limit on the viral genome and restricts evolution of the virus. The authors believe this will lead to attenuation in the long-term, but perhaps with increased pathogenicity short-term.

Natural selection in the evolution of SARS-CoV-2 in bats created a generalist virus and highly capable human pathogen
https://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.3001115
-> When a virus shifts from one host species to a new one, usually it has an adaptation which is particularly good at exploiting the new species. Looking at bat sarbecoviruses, this doesn't seem to be the case for SARS-CoV-2, it's actually a generalist. This means both that it can infect a wide variety of mammals and that it's not really well adapted to humans as a host. In fact, there appears to be very little selective pressure and evolution for the virus in the first ~year of the pandemic (this study does not have data from Delta or Omicron).

From those three pretty randomly chosen studies my takeaway is that 1) the virus is not yet well-adapated to humans as a host 2) we should be very concerned about animal reservoirs and 3) there's some lines of evidence to suggest it might attenuate and cause less severe disease. The third point is based not on vague reasoning but on specifics of viral metabolism and comparison with mutations and selective pressures in other human coronaviruses.

I'm not trying to make a case that COVID will attenuate and cause less disease. You can easily find plenty of publications that suggest the opposite. Those are just a random three I grabbed.

My point is that viral evolution is very complex and trying to reduce it to "just-so" stories doesn't have much value and ignores tons of nuance and important related considerations. Such as the animal reservoir bit, that has me quite concerned after skimming those publications.

Fritz the Horse fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Dec 18, 2021

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-12-17/s-africa-says-hospitalizations-in-omicron-wave-much-lower

South Africa Hospitalization Rate Plunges in Omicron Wave

“We have seen a decrease in a proportion of people who need to be on oxygen. They are at very low levels,” said Waasila Jassat, a researcher with the NICD. “For the first time there are more non-severe than severe patients in hospital.”
If Omicron has greater vaccine evasion or reinfection risk, couldn't a higher number of mild cases caused by symptomatic vaccinated/previously infected people seeking testing (who with Delta might not have been infected or developed symptoms) push down the case-hospitalization rate despite the individual risk of severe disease staying the same (or even increasing)?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

droll posted:

Correct. Going out to get food supplies is far more dangerous for us.

If you chose to do something, the psychological effect is something completely different than having no option to do it.

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

crepeface posted:

Melbourne, Canberra and Auckland have failed because....?

Delta is more infectious and the short-sharp lockdowns that worked so effectively last year often no longer work.

quote:

You keep saying that you have to get lucky all the time like it's a fact. But you're also saying that proximity to Sydney was the issue. And also that Melbourne's borders weren't closed to Sydney?

Victoria's borders were closed to NSW. The Delta outbreak spread down here because of removalists who were classed as essential workers. You know, like how most of WA's Delta scares come from truckies and container ship crews.

quote:

...if our policy of lockdowns and hard borders didn't work then I wouldn't support them? But they did work?????

They've worked so far. Like how Victoria's worked, up until the point they didn't. The point we got unlucky.

I'm not saying WA hasn't done an excellent job over the past two years and I'm not sure you're arguing WA's hard borders should actually remain in perpetuity rather than come down in February. I'm saying that maintaining COVID-zero in a highly vaccinated world requires more onerous impositions than it's worth.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Fritz the Horse posted:

I think making broad generalizations about viral evolution is not very useful; the reality is far more complicated and none of us here (afaik) are evolutionary virologists.

"Under the most strictly controlled conditions of temperature, medium, and nutrition, the bacterium will do whatever it drat well pleases."

I forget the original quote source but it came up in one of my microbiology courses. I recall it was something like finding a urease-negative strain of Proteus vulgaris where being urease+ is a major differential trait...

Ed: preemptive - it applies to viruses too

Weasling Weasel
Oct 20, 2010

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

If Omicron has greater vaccine evasion or reinfection risk, couldn't a higher number of mild cases caused by symptomatic vaccinated/previously infected people seeking testing (who with Delta might not have been infected or developed symptoms) push down the case-hospitalization rate despite the individual risk of severe disease staying the same (or even increasing)?

There was a good tweet James Ward about the fact that if you suddenly see a massive increase in case numbers, hospitalisation percentage will always go down, because you've suddenly got loads of people who arent at the stage where you know they will either be hospitalised or not proportionatley. Something to watch once case numbers have levelled and after the delay.

Weasling Weasel fucked around with this message at 11:08 on Dec 18, 2021

Wang Commander
Dec 27, 2003

by sebmojo

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

They have done well, but it’s not correct to say China has been flawless or bulletproof. 80 cases a day is tiny compared to other countries but they haven’t hit zero in months, their plans also leak. Even if they leak less.

They've prevented growth from ever setting in. 80 a day without constant large scale lockdowns OR exponential growth is what "living with the virus" looks like.

Weasling Weasel
Oct 20, 2010
Be interesting if that can still be possible with Omicrons infectiousness though.

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

DD: Fondly regard abomination.

How are u posted:

If you are fully vaxxed and not in any of the super-vulnerable categories you are likely to be just fine if you catch it. The odds are in our favor.
Do people in this thread even remember that long Covid exists? A ~10% chance of long-term disability even when double-vaxxed (and who knows what that will be for omicron) is not the same as “the odds are in your favour”, what the gently caress.

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

pumpinglemma posted:

Do people in this thread even remember that long Covid exists? A ~10% chance of long-term disability even when double-vaxxed (and who knows what that will be for omicron) is not the same as “the odds are in your favour”, what the gently caress.

I think they meant "may the odds be ever in your favor"

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

droll posted:

Their lockdowns were horsehit and had all kinds of absurd shops and stuff listed as "essential" they were dumb as hell.

Suzera
Oct 6, 2021

This spell rocks. It'll pop you right out of that funk.

Fritz the Horse posted:

Just because a particular direction seems "reasonable" does not mean it is actually supported by evidence. Real-world biology is extremely complex and there's more at play than just trade-offs between transmissibility and severity of disease. Theorycrafting viral evolution based on "reason" without referencing any of the actual research is nonsensical.
To be clear if you're referencing what I said, when I said earlier that something seemed reasonable, I didn't mean it's correct as much as I meant it doesn't seem to run counter to other things I know about (or at least hangs in the contextual framework it is used in) and the logic seemed valid enough to me so I had no counterargument to add. I added the disclaimer about not knowing enough about virology beforehand for a reason, with the implication being I could not make a good soundness judgement on the plausibility of sars-cov-2 evolving to a more nasal infection. That was intended to be a soft discussion closer on that subbranch. I also doubt I'll get enough expertise anytime soon to render any confidence of soundness judgement on that particular either. Viral genetic stuff seems a lot more opaque to me than even the grittier antibody stuff.

quote:

Evolutionary trajectory of SARS-CoV-2 and emerging variants
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1186/s12985-021-01633-w
The authors look at mutations that are positively selected for in other human coronaviruses (both mild cold-causing ones and severe). They conclude that SARS-CoV-2 is accumulating mutations which grant it increased transmissibility and immune evasion but also decreased disease severity. They warn that transmission back to humans from animal reservoirs could alter this trajectory.
This is worded stronger than the conclusion in the paper which prepends speculative to the decreased severity mutations. I skimmed it a bit to see if anything stuck out at me about the genes mentioned in the discussion though, and nothing mentioned in the paper stuck out to me to especially doubt they have the speculative function though all this information seemed to all be in the references (of which there are 350 and I'm probably not digging through all of the just to figure this out). I also tried to cross reference the mutation names in the conclusion with the places they appear prior in the paper and it's not clear from what I was able to glean from it that the less lethal mutations specified are appearing in the dominant strains either. Those less severe mutations also aren't listed as any of the core characteristics of the various clades the paper lists (which seems like it also might not include omicron since this paper is from August and I don't see a clade with a huge characteristic mutation list).

I find the second article pretty interesting in concept at least. It's at least the kind of thing I'd be looking for in an answer to the question I posed if it was more confident in the conclusion since it was well outside what I would have considered. Unfortunately, I can't do too much aside from nod along with the abstract and (very speculatively and probabilistically worded) conclusion here since I don't have enough background knowledge to connect all the dots in the whole paper.

Suzera fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Dec 18, 2021

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Their lockdowns were horsehit and had all kinds of absurd shops and stuff listed as "essential" they were dumb as hell.

Such as?

Food shops and essentials are all I remember.

Do you live in Melbourne?

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

pumpinglemma posted:

Spare us the drama. Feeling tired and having a headache a couple of months after a virus is not a long term disability. Id be surprised if it turns out to be 1% actually suffer anything serious.

5 million people already with a new "long term disability" in the US already?

Illuminti fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Dec 18, 2021

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

droll posted:

And the social and career consequences of not accepting the persistent gaslighting of a society trying to get you maimed or killed. Being called mentally ill and receiving hateful stares for wearing proper PPE. Being talked down to by people seeing themselves as very smart by repeating the talking points of the day, for trying to make them aware of the risks they are taking and the inevitable outcome. Having to yet again listen to the very same people loudly proclaiming time and again that "no one could have foreseen" the thing happening you told them would happen. Etc.

It is basically much harder to conduct a self-imposed lockdown, while being actively (socially and financially) damaging and much riskier on a personal level. It really sucks :(

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

pumpinglemma posted:

Where do you get that number from?
Long covid is a thing, but you're blowing it out of proportions. According to this article, there's about a 2.5% prevalence of some form of symptom or fatigue after 3 months. This is compared to the 0.5 percent in the general (uninfected population) And you'd imagine some of the former would be psychosomatic.
Also, everything I found about it said that the prevalence of long covid is highly proportional to the initial disease intensity, which seems to be highly reduced with a vaccine. And while we can't possibly have data on it, there's no particular reason to assume that Omikron would suddenly behave radically different, to make the initial intensity and lethality is independent of possible long term effects.

Those few, who have to use a respirator and survive will absolute face some longer term side effects, but long covid is not significantly worse, or probable than regular long term viral effects.
The way you're describing it sounds as if one of ten people who get covid had to live on disability for the rest of their life, even if it was completely asymptomatic.

The odds are most definitely in your favor. For some activities, it's just not worth rolling the dice in the first place.
Unless there is some form of a mandated lockdown, that threshold is a subjective choice.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Dec 18, 2021

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
Covid is a real disease. It can damage your body. Some people's bodies get so damaged they die. So finding people with long term injury is a real thing.

But observable reality should really put the claim on hyperbolic claims like "10% of people are disabled", america alone has had 50 million cases. There isn't 5 million disabled people just coasting under the radar. There isn't 100 million disabled Indians that no one has noticed yet. People are harmed by covid are real. But every single person that takes more than 2 weeks to fully recover is not a "disabled person" or "maimed" by any definition anyone would use except to try to panic people.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

You do realize we seem to describe a new aftereffect nearly on a weekly basis

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210419/SARS-CoV-2-nucleoprotein-can-trigger-ceb1-synuclein-amyloid-fibril-formation.aspx

And frankly, given my knowledge of how the medical system behaves as a disabled person toward the disabled, I am disinclined to believe any report that downplays the rate of COVID sequelae.

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Covid is a real disease. It can damage your body. Some people's bodies get so damaged they die. So finding people with long term injury is a real thing.

But observable reality should really put the claim on hyperbolic claims like "10% of people are disabled", america alone has had 50 million cases. There isn't 5 million disabled people just coasting under the radar. There isn't 100 million disabled Indians that no one has noticed yet. People are harmed by covid are real. But every single person that takes more than 2 weeks to fully recover is not a "disabled person" or "maimed" by any definition anyone would use except to try to panic people.

On a societal level nobody gives a gently caress that ~1 million Americans have died, what makes you think they would care if 5 million have gotten maimed? - do you not grasp the sheer callousness of the society you call home?

droll
Jan 9, 2020

by Azathoth

Pingui posted:

It is basically much harder to conduct a self-imposed lockdown, while being actively (socially and financially) damaging and much riskier on a personal level. It really sucks :(

Agreed. And anyone suggesting that actually it's harder when your government seems to care a little more and actually enforces lockdowns and NPIs because you don't have a choice to brunch is ridiculous.

droll
Jan 9, 2020

by Azathoth

StratGoatCom posted:

You do realize we seem to describe a new aftereffect nearly on a weekly basis

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210419/SARS-CoV-2-nucleoprotein-can-trigger-ceb1-synuclein-amyloid-fibril-formation.aspx

And frankly, given my knowledge of how the medical system behaves as a disabled person toward the disabled, I am disinclined to believe any report that downplays the rate of COVID sequelae.

Did the pre print from April that this news article from April you linked end up getting peer reviewed and what was the result?

And do you have some more recent links about the last 10 new after effects that were found in the last 10 weeks?

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Yeah, I'm with you guys on the self imposed lockdown. I've been essentially nowhere except the grocery store or the vet since March 2020. I am mentally totally loving fried. I am allowed to go do things like BJJ class or go to restaurants but I still refuse because it's unsafe. And people treat you like you have three heads.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

droll posted:

Did the pre print from April that this news article from April you linked end up getting peer reviewed and what was the result?

And do you have some more recent links about the last 10 new after effects that were found in the last 10 weeks?

It's called hyperbole, but given that mACE2 is fairly pervasive in a lot of systems and the sheer spread, we're probably gonna be finding new effects for years.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
I really wish long covid wasn’t real and my health wasn’t complete trash still six months after the vent

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

droll posted:

I think a claim that a virus can cause lots of DIFFERENT problems is reasonable. A lot of viruses are like that. Where they cause the same symptom in a majority of people, cause a second and third set of symptoms in smaller groups then just go wild with every symptom you can imagine in specific individuals.

Like 60% of americans harbor the herpes virus, in some fraction of those people it makes an occasional minor lip or genital rash. That is the normal presentation of the disease. Rarely it can cause brain inflammation or blindness. Those are rare presentations. Then past that, it's a rabbit hole where if you can name an organ there is someone that has had herpes involvement in that organ and it has presented in any possible way you could imagine. There is people who lost their pancreas to herpes. one in a million weird occurances. You can put pretty much any symptom you can imagine on the list of things pretty much any virus can do. What they commonly do is what matters.

droll
Jan 9, 2020

by Azathoth

StratGoatCom posted:

It's called hyperbole

Did you post the wrong link then? It was a news article from April about a pre print.

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY
https://twitter.com/josh_wingrove/status/1472205037342535683

Lots more unvaccinated out there than was known.

https://twitter.com/josh_wingrove/status/1472205047056457732

Thom12255 fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Dec 18, 2021

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
Unless you're still unvaccinated for medical reasons or immunocompromised, staying in your home for some 20+ months thinking you can just wait out the virus doesn't seem like a viable strategy for anyone at this point.

Edit: Denmark has started reporting re-infections this week. Should be interesting.

Rust Martialis fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Dec 18, 2021

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
Like, here is a link to a case where a flu virus just caused some woman to start CRYING BLOOD

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-12-18/vaccine-data-gaps-point-to-millions-more-in-u-s-who-lack-shots

Viruses mostly have a particular presentation and then several more rare presentations, then just kinda wind off into infinity with "viruses do whatever the hell they want". Flu could exist for a million years and we would still be adding to things it "sometimes" can do. All viruses are like that. We are never going to finish naming every single thing any virus can possibly do. But that doesn't mean it commonly does each things. Remember the goon who got covid then had all their teeth fall out? That sounds absolutely horrible, but it apparently was never a common enough occurance to ever be picked up as an outcome for covid in the next million cases. He was just a guy with extremely sour luck apparently.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Like, here is a link to a case where a flu virus just caused some woman to start CRYING BLOOD

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-12-18/vaccine-data-gaps-point-to-millions-more-in-u-s-who-lack-shots

Viruses mostly have a particular presentation and then several more rare presentations, then just kinda wind off into infinity with "viruses do whatever the hell they want". Flu could exist for a million years and we would still be adding to things it "sometimes" can do. All viruses are like that. We are never going to finish naming every single thing any virus can possibly do. But that doesn't mean it commonly does each things. Remember the goon who got covid then had all their teeth fall out? That sounds absolutely horrible, but it apparently was never a common enough occurance to ever be picked up as an outcome for covid in the next million cases. He was just a guy with extremely sour luck apparently.

I gotta say, you're consistently one of the more reasonable people around here.

Hashy
Nov 20, 2005

Rust Martialis posted:

Unless you're still unvaccinated for medical reasons or immunocompromised, staying in your home for some 20+ months thinking you can just wait out the virus doesn't seem like a viable strategy for anyone at this point.

Is your strategy to repeatedly catch a virus with no tangible natural immunity benefits

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Hashy posted:

Is your strategy to repeatedly catch a virus with no tangible natural immunity benefits

I think it's more, that as cases have gone up and down there wasn't a single period where case were low and people were double vaccinated that you might have gone outside or seen a few people?

Like in July/August here in Toronto, there were days where there were something like 20-25 cases in a city of 3 million, most people were double vaxxed and what cases were popping up were 80% or something in the unvaxxed. Everyone gets staying inside when things are going up, but when I see posts like Hellblazer187s about not leaving the house for 20 months except for the vet and grocery store, I always wonder if you're not immunocompromised, there wasn't a single time in the last two years even post vaccination that it even felt okay to see a few friends with precautions? Even putting on masks and hanging outside? There's a spectrum between the Denny's suck and gently caress and literally never leaving your apartment for almost two years.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Hashy posted:

Well, after recovering last December, and then being fully vaccinated in July, the risk of reinfection was frankly *miniscule* before omicron. I am now boosted as well but will be staying home (where possible) for a couple weeks until we see how omicron goes.

Since my partner goes to work at a compounding pharmacy every weekday and regularly goes to sites to give vaccinations, at some point we'll probably both be exposed to omicron anyhow.

I believe I have acted as a reasonably prudent person should in the circumstances I face here in Denmark.

Weasling Weasel
Oct 20, 2010
Yeah, after I was infected in July and then after my second jab in August, I felt very comfortable doing daily activities like Cinema, football, gym even with a baseline covid infection rate. Less so now that Omicron has skyrocketed cases though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wang Commander
Dec 27, 2003

by sebmojo

Hashy posted:

Those lewys aren't gonna body themselves!