Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Complications posted:

Also the copious bribes to the government and the legally disposable cutouts of middle management that magically take liability with them when fired.

The judgement will issued against AzLiabilit2351 LLC, a shell corp they admit in court was created last week for the expressed purpose of declaring bankruptcy and discharging the judgement. The judge and the system will praise their cleverness and definitely not see it as a going against the spirit of the law.

Worked for the Sacklers :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

https://twitter.com/spencersoper/status/1471821133351579648

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

"Independent contractor."

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Complications posted:

Such an action no doubt goes against written policy, but the metrics are designed to ensure that the real policy is the one enforced. Take part of a shift off, miss your 30 day rolling productivity average kpi, get fired. I'm sure the company is thoroughly covered though.

This is a candle factory in Christmas season. There's a whole industry dedicated to making Xmas decor, think Spirit Halloween but Christmas. This was a sweatshop.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

https://twitter.com/KelloggsUS/status/1471879864479367172

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn flake

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

holy poo poo

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
incredible

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Owlbear Camus posted:

"im not owned by kellogg! im not owned by kellogg!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn flake

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Kellogg's shouldn't Post

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Kellogg should try just jerking off.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
What do you think the pop tarts frosting is?

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

Alucard posted:

What do you think the pop tarts frosting is?

Labor's surplus value :colbert:

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

You know how Facebook renamed itself to Meta? Someone already had the name "metaverse" on Instagram for like a decade and they just took it and banned them for impersonating them. lmao.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

I've heard of that happening with Twitter a lot too. Just par for the course.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Happens all the time. Family Guy had an episode that played someone's Youtube video without crediting them, and then the video was taken down because it contained copyrighted content from Family Guy.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Spatial posted:

You know how Facebook renamed itself to Meta? Someone already had the name "metaverse" on Instagram for like a decade and they just took it and banned them for impersonating them. lmao.

along similar lines you can take any Twitter username by registering a trademark, someone did that to that stupid horse account.

vvv I guarantee the internal process was adding “meta” to a list of prohibited usernames associated with Facebook/Instagram/meta and the automated systems did their thing

hobbesmaster has issued a correction as of 16:50 on Dec 18, 2021

Switzerland
Feb 18, 2005
Do what thou must do.

Spatial posted:

They got it back, after much "we don't know how this happened, and will be reviewing our internal processes" PR-vomit from Meta.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

hobbesmaster posted:

vvv I guarantee the internal process was adding “meta” to a list of prohibited usernames associated with Facebook/Instagram/meta and the automated systems did their thing

almost certainly

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

hobbesmaster posted:

and the automated systems did their thing

I predict this being the way most big horrific news stories of the 21st century end

Switzerland
Feb 18, 2005
Do what thou must do.
fun fact i own a six-character .com that starts with "meta", someone e-mailed me asking if i wanted to sell it for $700 :homebrew:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Do you sell iron acorns for a living by any chance?

Switzerland
Feb 18, 2005
Do what thou must do.
idgi

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Switzerland posted:

fun fact i own a six-character .com that starts with "meta", someone e-mailed me asking if i wanted to sell it for $700 :homebrew:

I have a pretty dark speculation about what the remaining two characters are

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Owlbear Camus posted:

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn flake

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

McNugget Buddy posted:

Kellogg's shouldn't Post

Kelloggoff

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

metala.com -> metala.corn -> metal acorn

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

The Bloop posted:

metass was a pretty bad gen4 pokemon, even if steel/poison was a pretty interesting type combo

Switzerland
Feb 18, 2005
Do what thou must do.
(it's sf)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Consider acorns instead.

Switzerland
Feb 18, 2005
Do what thou must do.
alas, someone already has that domain

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
I sent you that offer in confidence

Switzerland
Feb 18, 2005
Do what thou must do.

Centrist Committee posted:

I sent you that offer in confidence

Just add a few zeros to the offer, and a winner is u!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The Bloop posted:

what did you think it was?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Milo and POTUS posted:

what did you think it was?

rd

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I still think met rear end is better

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

crapitalism

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Cumitalism