Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
As the more sane people in the AEW thread pointed out, even if the assumption of Sammy and Tay is correct, what's the solution? Sammy stays with Pam and they're both unhappy? Break-ups are lovely. Doubly so if it's due to infidelity or someone deciding they want to be with someone else more, but like, there's not really an alternative that's better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Gaz-L posted:

As the more sane people in the AEW thread pointed out, even if the assumption of Sammy and Tay is correct, what's the solution? Sammy stays with Pam and they're both unhappy? Break-ups are lovely. Doubly so if it's due to infidelity or someone deciding they want to be with someone else more, but like, there's not really an alternative that's better.

Especially as we don't know who initiated the breakup or why. People are already assuming that Sammy dumped his fiancee for Tay Conti without a shred of evidence beyond "I watched them interacting on a vlog".

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

You’re right I was just saying I’m happy for Sammy

Oh yeah I was try to yes and. My bad

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Gaz-L posted:

Yeah, staying in a relationship that's past the point of no return isn't a solution.

I also know someone that got engaged to "save" their relationship. It ended as badly you'd expect.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Sucks that the relationship with Pam has to end this way but I'm happy for Sammy and Isiah.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Zombie Lemur posted:

Yeah, staying in a relationship that's past the point of no return isn't a solution.

I also know someone that got engaged to "save" their relationship. It ended as badly you'd expect.

A lot of people have the misconception that if someone supported another person through hardships earlier in the relationship, that the other person is somehow "obligated" to remain in a relationship with the first person, no matter how unhappy they may be or how much they've grown apart. Which is complete bullshit. Relationships end, for a wide variety of reasons, and you're not "obligated" to stay in one just because your partner helped you out when times were tough. If you feel obligated to them, pay them some money or buy them something nice or do something nice for them, but don't pretend you want to be with them when you really don't, just because they previously did you a solid. That's not repaying their kindness, it's being dishonest.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/RedRook1/status/1472046861766860801?t=ESw37tYznAhEtinN3wJZbg&s=19

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom

Gonna get that image framed and hang it on my wall.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Tay has already deleted her twitter. :sigh: Goddamn Twitter assholes.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
Hey, stop getting invested in the lives of celebrities. Really. Some of them have feelings too.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Tampa Bae posted:

Hey, stop getting invested in the lives of celebrities. Really. Some of them have feelings too.

But only some of them.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Tampa Bae posted:

Hey, stop getting invested in the lives of celebrities.

And let this big pile of insecurities and ill defined grievances go to waste? I think not!

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Vince is upstairs taking a bath

Too bad Johnny Acey ain't in charge no more.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Oh dear, NFT bullshit is spreading to wrestlers too.

https://twitter.com/HenareNZ/status/1472468742412312576?t=EHyBZNguYVBZu_h8v3QbJw&s=19

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Wrestlers as a whole are not known for making smart decisions

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Rarity posted:

Wrestlers as a whole are not known for making smart decisions

They are in fact known for both grifting and getting grifted, so all Crypto stuff is a perfect match.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I had to unfollow Rocky because he wouldn't stop tweeting about crypto bullshit.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Rocky nooooooooooo

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Same reason I dropped Miro on Twitter. Crypto is the most tedious boring poo poo on top of the real harm it does.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

I have hobbies/interests outside of wrestling and every single batshit insane person I know that smokes but thinks vaccines are bad, thinks Biden probably stole the election, that crystals can heal you, etc. - they're the ones hawking NFTs. The Venn diagram is a perfect circle with no exceptions.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
smh if you aren't all in on Roppongicoin

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

a cyborg mug posted:

Rocky nooooooooooo

Crypto scams are to be expected from the King of Sneaky Style

sticklefifer posted:

smh if you aren't all in on Roppongicoin

Buy in today at RockyRomeroMerch.com!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

here's a free nft if anyone wants to have one

i'm sorry about its small bones. i dont know why it has such small little bones. frail

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I also just minted a brand new NFT check it out

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Well, at least those are nicer looking than most NFT's I see....

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

'Better drawn' doesn't always mean nicer looking. They still look like poo poo imo.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

yeah but this one is smoking

explosivo fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Dec 19, 2021

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

god i thought i was in the Bitcoin thread for a second

Rocky.. :negative:

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?

explosivo posted:

yeah but this one is smoking

Lmao

Edit: If you're looking for good wrestling sign ideas just print your favorite performers NFT's and see if they notice

Ibexaz fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Dec 19, 2021

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

WWE was pretty early on NFTs they had that undertaker one that was 100k lmao

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
https://twitter.com/maki_itoh/status/1472750770424786945?s=20

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/TheRealSabuECW/status/1472671210622312450?t=-puak2qViF8-MtfgDauxYg&s=19

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
https://twitter.com/KillLutherKill/status/1472782515375071236

agreed

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

there's no way they get re-upped, but dam i'm gonna miss these two

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

What are you talking about? They are an institution, they can't let them go.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Luther's a Friend of Jericho, I think he's safe. Serpentico I'm less sure of, but hope for the best!

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

JUNGLE BOY posted:

They're a great jobber team who are fun to watch, despite Luther not actually being that great of a wrestler. They're the exact kind of team you want for Dark and Elevation mainstays who can sometimes bump up to Dynamite to eat a pin for a new team or something.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I hope you’re right

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Luther invented the Luthersault and bestowed it upon Chris Jericho. He's a true legend of the business.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Serpentico can’t cost much and is over as all hell as far as jobbers go.

He’ll be fine.