Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

All Cookies Are Binary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/Alexander84321/status/1471596008236716034

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Please direct me towards the anti-fascist women with hallucinogenic vaginas.

https://twitter.com/notgomen/status/1472246405892816896?s=20

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/Trump_ton/status/1472212133635100679?s=20

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Skwirl posted:

Nah, he's right, get rid of everyone who's ancestors were European immigrants (wait, what, that's everyone except the Native Americans, Latinos and African Americans who's ancestors were brought over in chains? No that's not what I meant.)

?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

I was being sarcastic.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

Britain in a nutshell, to be honest.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
When they said "Jerusalem in England's green and pleasant land," they meant "ethnic and religious monostate brutally suppresses dissidents and unaccepted ethnicities" modern Jersusalem, not some effete continental metaphor.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/aniceburrito/status/1472289139873787914

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

When I see a cookie with a vulva I simply say, “No thank you.”

I do this because we need to take this county back.

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

What part of "world wide" do these morons not understand?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Skwirl posted:

Please direct me towards the anti-fascist women with hallucinogenic vaginas.

https://twitter.com/notgomen/status/1472246405892816896?s=20
Sadly, https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mypillow-antifa-temptresses/

And I so wanted some vagina drugs :(

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Snopes is a wet blanket because they "debunked" the taser balls heart attack guy

(We all know it's true because of course his family would deny it, they don't want to be known as the "family of the guy who accidentally tased himself in the balls at the 1/6 Insurrection and then died of a heart attack")

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

True, but I suspect you have a bias in the matter

stringless has a new favorite as of 03:08 on Dec 19, 2021

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

FFT posted:

True, but I suspect you have a bias in the matter

how dare you call out a truth seeker

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Bias towards the truth, yeah.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea Snopes is for poo poo like 'no, Obama didn't sign an executive order forcing all white people to give any black person who asked their bank card and pin number, that man lied to you and you're an idiot' not 'well we called this guy's wife to ask if he tazed his balls until he died and she said 'no' sooooo'

Basically anything that can be 'technically true/untrue' more than objectively they're absolutely pointless.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
They also got pretty cringe in recent years with pretty much anything related to Bernie Sanders.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

https://twitter.com/rightwingcope/status/1472350702882144265?s=21

This woman should be in special care as she is not capable of being in public by herself. Part 2 in the comments.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Ghost Leviathan posted:

They also got pretty cringe in recent years with pretty much anything related to Bernie Sanders.

yea pretty much as soon as Biden won a whole lot of questions like 'hey did Biden rape a lady' or 'did he oppose bussing' got 'complicated'! Weird how that happened.

EL BROMANCE posted:

https://twitter.com/rightwingcope/status/1472350702882144265?s=21

This woman should be in special care as she is not capable of being in public by herself. Part 2 in the comments.

Oh yea these save the children types are absolute psychos, they've created whole fake secret languages and tells to back this up too. Like I think blue bracelets are secret cries for help...somehow...so hot tip if you've got a kid, giving them a blue bracelet may attract a complete freak thinking you're about to harvest their spleen.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

What the gently caress would a human trafficker be doing casually shopping with his victim. Let alone at a pharmacy, where your identity is known.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/MetalShayne2000/status/1472287016289251337

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Regy Rusty posted:

What the gently caress would a human trafficker be doing casually shopping with his victim. Let alone at a pharmacy, where your identity is known.

They weirdly took the wrong lesson from 'human trafficking doesn't actually always look like Law and Order poo poo where it's some skuzzy rando with a basement full of kids chained up to pipes' and assumed it meant 'oh, so they just walk around with their victims acting completely normal all the time in public places where their faces and names are known'

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
This man didn't want a stranger who walked back into the store and immediately started talking to his kid to talk to "his kid" . What a creep.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

SpacePig posted:

This man didn't want a stranger who walked back into the store and immediately started talking to his kid to talk to "his kid" . What a creep.

only a pervert would be upset that a strange person seemingly came back to a store just to repeatedly touch and talk to their child!

Well, I mean, there's a pervert somewhere in that, just gotta figure out where...

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I had never seen Dirty Harry so I watched it tonight. Holy poo poo

The fascist undercurrent has always been just raging under the surface of this country, taut and snarling at the end of its chain

It's just an avenging-angel Western mixed with Batman, all "loose-cannon get-poo poo-done vigilantes are the sole bulwark against the lone-wolf superhuman criminal genius masterminds terrorizing our cities, and they are unfairly being hobbled by our corrupt system of :airquote: laws :airquote: and :airquote: civil rights :airquote:"

The evildoers will stop at nothing to paint our hero police officers as outlaws, including such sick tactics as braying for their rights as they are held red-handed at gunpoint, and paying underworld figures to beat them bloody so they can frame the cops as evil power-drunk bullies

This is the poo poo to be afraid of in America. FEAR THE GAY ZODIAC KILLER. EMPOWER THE DEAD-EYED CHAMPION OF WESTERN CULTURE

Oh by the way, rape is defined as "a naked guy with a butcher knife and a hard-on chasing a woman down an alley" good to know

I thought maybe it would end up with a twist where Eastwood would be clearly shown as the villain but no, he throws away his sheriff star and walks away like fuckin Cincinnatus

Data Graham has a new favorite as of 05:49 on Dec 19, 2021

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

SpacePig posted:

Okay, but also consider that he was holding her hand, and she said "no" twice when asked if she needed help by a stranger

Clear trafficking signs

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
A friend of mine always answers, "I'm not sure, but I'm thinking about taking that one home" when concerned women at the park ask him which kid is his.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I was at the playground with my daughter when a guy loudly volunteered that it wasn't weird for him to be there, he has a kid, his kid's just not with him right now, here's a pic on his phone if you want to see proof

Suddenly, it was time for lunch!

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Data Graham posted:

I had never seen Dirty Harry so I watched it tonight. Holy poo poo

The fascist undercurrent has always been just raging under the surface of this country, taut and snarling at the end of its chain

It's just an avenging-angel Western mixed with Batman, all "loose-cannon get-poo poo-done vigilantes are the sole bulwark against the lone-wolf superhuman criminal genius masterminds terrorizing our cities, and they are unfairly being hobbled by our corrupt system of :airquote: laws :airquote: and :airquote: civil rights :airquote:"

The evildoers will stop at nothing to paint our hero police officers as outlaws, including such sick tactics as braying for their rights as they are held red-handed at gunpoint, and paying underworld figures to beat them bloody so they can frame the cops as evil power-drunk bullies

This is the poo poo to be afraid of in America. FEAR THE GAY ZODIAC KILLER. EMPOWER THE DEAD-EYED CHAMPION OF WESTERN CULTURE

Oh by the way, rape is defined as "a naked guy with a butcher knife and a hard-on chasing a woman down an alley" good to know

I thought maybe it would end up with a twist where Eastwood would be clearly shown as the villain but no, he throws away his sheriff star and walks away like fuckin Cincinnatus

You should look up who the actor is who played the killer if you want a real mindfuck

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Arivia posted:

You should look up who the actor is who played the killer if you want a real mindfuck

Jesus wept

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Wait. What did I miss? What's so special about the actor?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I have no idea. He was really good in Hellraiser tho. And I guess Pumpkinhead 2 Blood Wings lol

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Feliday Melody posted:

Wait. What did I miss? What's so special about the actor?

He's just a simple tailor.

Chloe Jessica
Nov 6, 2021
Pick 2.0
he was Garak on DS9 also but im still not sure what's so strange about it

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Every now and then I see him in some other lovely movie and I'm like "oh hi garak" because he's always and eternally garak in my brain.

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
From his IMDb quotes page: "You learn from your failures - at least I do. When things go right, you don't sit down and analyze them. But when something goes wrong, I sit and analyze and consider and get introspective. In personal life or professional, not succeeding teaches you more."

Now tell me you didn't read that hearing smug Garak voice, complete with hand gestures.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I never watched that show so no

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I've heard exactly two Steely Dan songs one about creeping on your cousin and one about grooming teen boys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

rodbeard posted:

I've heard exactly two Steely Dan songs one about creeping on your cousin and one about grooming teen boys.

There was a post about someone watching Steely Dan bootlegs on YouTube and it served them an ad for Cambodian mail-order brides and yeah, well done algorithm, you nailed it.