Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Haha weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

crew and weed. how's it hanging proverbially that is

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Stoner Sloth

h'ell yeha my orb :420:

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Lock posted:

fellow trashers, I am limiting my trashing tonight, because holy gently caress tomorrow I get married

but I have a 2-week vacation coming up where I will be trashing, and due to circumstances will still be on my own (apartment hunting in the age of covid, woo), so i will be around for fun times

congrats!

hahaha yeah

Areola Grande posted:

crew and weed. how's it hanging proverbially that is
see above

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Areola Grande

I just got pedo'd at age 40 while trashed lmao. AMA

selan dyin

Areola Grande posted:

I just got pedo'd at age 40 while trashed lmao. AMA

what

peanut

I will ask you anything:

what

Escape From Noise

peanut posted:

I will ask you anything:

what

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

I am very hungover and the financially responsible thing to do would be to make myself dinner, but I really want mutton curry and samosas...

Escape From Noise

I think I found the perfect glass...
https://www.biglots.com/product/a-christmas-story-leg-lamp-glass-18-oz-/p810483118

peanut

Trashed on lvl 5 daal curry trashikg my rear end rn no regrets

Areola Grande

went for a trashed midnight walk and ended up saying hello to a neighbor who is usually standing outside his house smoking a cig. this time he invited me in to warm up so I picked up my dog and went in there. introduced myself, then dude kept using my first name way too often and was just straight creepy. kept complimenting me a bit too familiarly. I told him he was giving off obsequious vibes and then went home. It was a weird one!

TL;DR: pedo'd at age 40. Kinda lifted my spirits!

selan dyin

did he offer you any nice biscuits

Areola Grande

BALLS DILDO posted:

did he offer you any nice biscuits

no but he had a fridge full of nothing but Bud Light

:aatrek:

Wilmott Snipes

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
You were one step away from finding his Star Trek collection.

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

went for a trashed midnight walk and ended up saying hello to a neighbor who is usually standing outside his house smoking a cig. this time he invited me in to warm up so I picked up my dog and went in there. introduced myself, then dude kept using my first name way too often and was just straight creepy. kept complimenting me a bit too familiarly. I told him he was giving off obsequious vibes and then went home. It was a weird one!

TL;DR: pedo'd at age 40. Kinda lifted my spirits!

At your age the way to abbreviate that story is not pedo'd but rather crept on, hope that helps.

Areola Grande

I'm returning 2 work tomorrow after 17 months of total freedom/abject poverty. I'm relieved 2 be getting a regular income again but I've got a srs case of the Sunday Scaries.

what a horrible night 2 have a curse

:baduk:

what are some tips and tricks 4 combating th' Scaries

(already trashed so that's helping a little)

B33rChiller

Areola Grande posted:

I'm returning 2 work tomorrow after 17 months of total freedom/abject poverty. I'm relieved 2 be getting a regular income again but I've got a srs case of the Sunday Scaries.

what a horrible night 2 have a curse

:baduk:

what are some tips and tricks 4 combating th' Scaries

(already trashed so that's helping a little)

Something to ground one's self can help remember you're ok, things have turned out ok so far, and tomorrow will, most likely, be an overall positive experience. Sit down and focus on a houseplant for a little bit. Give it a good look over. If you find your mind wandering, don't be hard on yourself, just gently remind yourself that it's time to think about what's in front of you, and refocus. Lather, rinse, repeat until you've got some more chill. (I do this on the reg. Substitute petting a cat, watching fish in an aquarium, colouring a picture as necessary)

Looking at tomorrow, regardless of prior experience, you will have many learning opportunities. Lots of positive to be found, and thought about.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Areola Grande

B33rChiller posted:

Something to ground one's self can help remember you're ok, things have turned out ok so far, and tomorrow will, most likely, be an overall positive experience. Sit down and focus on a houseplant for a little bit. Give it a good look over. If you find your mind wandering, don't be hard on yourself, just gently remind yourself that it's time to think about what's in front of you, and refocus. Lather, rinse, repeat until you've got some more chill. (I do this on the reg. Substitute petting a cat, watching fish in an aquarium, colouring a picture as necessary)

Looking at tomorrow, regardless of prior experience, you will have many learning opportunities. Lots of positive to be found, and thought about.

this is what I needed. no plants in my house but there's a little dog I can commune with :dogcited:

B33rChiller

Nice!

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Yep, you've got this. All you're doin is showing up for day one and nobody expects you to be a superstar at whatever your job is right from the get-go so don't stress about hypothetical situations and try 2 get some sleep, it'll be no big deal and I'm sure they'll like you

In other news the wife and I got our boosters yesterday and today we both just tried to lay still in bed cause otherwise everything hurts lol
However I'm about to see if weed helps
Ugh I really don't wanna miss work tomorrow cause it's crunch time but man I dunno about working like this
Kinda feels like when I had mono really bad

Areola Grande

Achtane posted:

Yep, you've got this. All you're doin is showing up for day one and nobody expects you to be a superstar at whatever your job is right from the get-go so don't stress about hypothetical situations and try 2 get some sleep, it'll be no big deal and I'm sure they'll like you

In other news the wife and I got our boosters yesterday and today we both just tried to lay still in bed cause otherwise everything hurts lol
However I'm about to see if weed helps
Ugh I really don't wanna miss work tomorrow cause it's crunch time but man I dunno about working like this
Kinda feels like when I had mono really bad

I once thought I had mono for an entire year. Turned out I was just rlly bored

Areola Grande

I've been avoiding getting my booster because I heard the aftermath is awful. Hang in there bud

selan dyin

would yall believe im drinking vodka, again?

well I am, I got given 4 bottles yesterday and im gonna drink it all!!!

more falafel please

forums poster

it's gonna be your first day so don't sweat it. just show up and try to learn and figure out what's what and be cool and all and it's gonna be all good

in other news I been drinking a bit cause I don't have poo poo to do tomorrow except make some more picture frames for chrimbus

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

more falafel please

forums poster

BALLS DILDO posted:

would yall believe im drinking vodka, again?

well I am, I got given 4 bottles yesterday and im gonna drink it all!!!

do you like vodka? i don't like hate it or anything but the deal with vodka is the better it is the less it tastes like anything right? why wouldn't you want it to taste like something good instead

more falafel please

forums poster

brb gonna drink some vodka and report in

selan dyin

more falafel please posted:

do you like vodka? i don't like hate it or anything but the deal with vodka is the better it is the less it tastes like anything right? why wouldn't you want it to taste like something good instead

you basically dont notice it with the right mixer, and my two fave cocktails are moscow mules and white russians

more falafel please

forums poster

trip report: it's fine but it just tastes like alcohol and water. what if it tasted like a tree that someone burned, that'd be better

more falafel please

forums poster

BALLS DILDO posted:

you basically dont notice it with the right mixer, and my two fave cocktails are moscow mules and white russians

these days when I drink The Hard Stuff I usually mix it with a glass and my mouth air and not much else, so that makes sense

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Counterpoint: Malort.

Ass-penny

Good luck at the new gig AG! What kind of job did you get? I work tonight, but hopefully my coworker who is supposed to close isn't sick anymore so that I can gently caress off and maybe do last minute Christmas shopping, and definitely drink whiskey.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Cardi BYOB posted:

Counterpoint: Malort.

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Also I hope your first day is going/went well AG.

Ass-penny

lmfao

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

Good luck at the new gig AG! What kind of job did you get? I work tonight, but hopefully my coworker who is supposed to close isn't sick anymore so that I can gently caress off and maybe do last minute Christmas shopping, and definitely drink whiskey.

It's a contract gubment job. I work for my state's department of social services but I don't have 2 interact w/ all the poors. It's just a desk job, doing easy filing and scanning and mail room type poo poo. It's the kind of job u accept when u just want to listen to podcasts all day and work with chill ppl in exchange for bad pay. At this point in my life, having a chill day every day is more important than making bank.

anyways despite all the best wishes of u my posting pals, I couldn't sleep at all last night because anxiety and on top of that I made the rookie mistake of eating some melatonin at 4 am in an attempt to get a few winks. No winks though! Instead I had a miserable day fighting sleep and trying 2 stay positive around my new coworkers.

I even ended up drinking coffee 2 stay awake, which I've always consider v unchill. Caffeine makes me clammy and nervous :morning:

Areola Grande

Zil posted:

Also I hope your first day is going/went well AG.

not so much but 2morrow has to be better statistically speaking!

Ass-penny

Fingers crossed for you bud.

Escape From Noise

Sounds rough, but the good news is you got through it! I doubt anyone noticed since most people are tired on Monday in a M-F job. Now you'll probably be so tired you can sleep and slowly fall into a routine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

Escape From Noise posted:

Sounds rough, but the good news is you got through it! I doubt anyone noticed since most people are tired on Monday in a M-F job. Now you'll probably be so tired you can sleep and slowly fall into a routine.

that's the idea. I agree